Osama bin Laden is dead.

darkbeaver
hOLLY WOOD REALLY REALLY MAKES ****TY UNBELIEVABLE STORIES. oNLY THE TERMINALLY DUMB COULD BELIEVE CRAP LIKE TODAYS FABLE. Somethin bad gonna happin and we is bean set up for revenge of the islamic hordes part seven, and there's lots of radiation driftin arround to mask and confuse the signs. What would you do to start WWIII if yer money was ridein on the outcome?

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

Hopefully Osama doesn't end up in a Japanese trawler, I'd hate to see his corpse end up at a sushi buffet.

"What's this?"

"It's an old Sicilian Message... It means tonight Osama Bin Laden sleeps with the fishes."

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

How many heads did his clowns saw off over the years?

And how many lives has the US ended in it's imperialistic actions for global domination? I bet the comparitive ratio is quite alarming.

Quote:

Well I think he is actually doing a better service for the environment. He's a source of protein for ocean bottom feeders. Then they will s*** him out and it will be fed upon by plankton and other micro organisms.

Circle of life.

Are you really so caught up in celebrating death and the degradation of a corpse that you fail to realize how much of a catalyst this will be in the radical and fundemental muslim population? You just keep on proving yourself as without honor or intelligence don't you?

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

hOLLY WOOD REALLY REALLY MAKES ****TY UNBELIEVABLE STORIES. oNLY THE TERMINALLY DUMB COULD BELIEVE CRAP LIKE TODAYS FABLE. Somethin bad gonna happin and we is bean set up for revenge of the islamic hordes part seven, and there's lots of radiation driftin arround to mask and confuse the signs. What would you do to start WWIII if yer money was ridein on the outcome?

A few more capitals than usual. Tough night DB?

lol.

If any picture is a fake or a fable, I'd say this is. This was taken in Harvard Yard and those are Harvards Students. I am sure they will all be kicked out for having an American flag there.

Durry
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

Are you really so caught up in celebrating death and the degradation of a corpse that you fail to realize how much of a catalyst this will be in the radical and fundemental muslim population? You just keep on proving yourself as without honor or intelligence don't you?

These bastards can read it and weep.
We do not live our lives to accommodate some sick society.
If they want to join our society, they do so by our rules.

Otherwise they can live in the sh^t holes they built for themselves..

Yeahhhhhh, Osama is dead, yeahhhhhhh , may he rot in hell

JLM

Just a couple of things to throw out there for contemplation.

It has to be questionable of how OBL was apparently killed over 800 miles from any ocean and yet had already been buried at sea within 12-14 hours of his death supposedly with all Islamic traditions considered and adhered to and before any photo's or video or any other proof of his death could be delivered to the public. It will be interesting to see if any such proof actually ever surfaces now his body has been conveniently disposed of where no one can ever find it or confirm his death.

I will predict right now that sometime in the next few months there will be a large scale 'attack' within the borders of the US that will be blamed on OBL supporters that will result in further removal of the people's rights and the implementation of what will amount to martial law and a police state. Do not think that your freedom will be restored from his death whether it be real or not. Increased security is already happening and the 'threat level' has already been increased.

Be extra aware in the next few days/weeks of quiet announcements regarding the continual economic meltdown and the predictions of many experts that the worst is yet to come. All this media frenzy over OBL will be used to deflect from the real issues that affect our lives regarding economic failure and the fall of the US dollar as the accepted main trading currency in the world. I would also be very aware of sudden moves to have integrated security of North America using US military forces and expansion of the patriot act.

I heard about the burial at sea 12-14 hours after I heard about his death. He was probably dead 12-24 hours before any of the public was aware of it. How long does it take to load him on a jet plane fly 800 miles and drop the bastard? Two hours?

EagleSmack
+1

And how many lives has the US ended in it's imperialistic actions for global domination? I bet the comparitive ratio is quite alarming.

Stop being such a hypocrite. You're right there next to us in Afghanistan and leading the way in Libya.

Quote:

Booo Hoooo Hooooo. Every time we fight back we hear the same old babbling. Stop being so blind.

You know what they say in the American West...

"Some folks deserve a good killin'"

And you keep proving yourself a hypocrite, uneducated and a coward.

MHz

Stop being such a hypocrite. You're right there next to us in Afghanistan and leading the way in Libya.

Are you saying OBL wasn't also the last terrorist?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

No autopsy? No pictures?

Don't need none of that sh*t, just one strand of his beard to confirm D.N.A.

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Don't need none of that sh*t, just one strand of his beard to confirm D.N.A.

Compared to which DNA sample they don't have to prove it was him. You have to have a known sample for comparative analysis.

Kreskin
+3
Nick, you wouldn't believe it unless you personally performed the autopsy. Even then I doubt it.

JLM
+1
Maybe this will give birth to a new line after 35 years of "Elvis has left the building".

DurkaDurka

Compared to which DNA sample they don't have to prove it was him. You have to have a known sample for comparative analysis.

The FBI took a sample from his sister when she died a couple years back in a US hospital due to cancer. Do some research

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ers-brain.html

'When his sister, who has not been named, died from brain cancer several years ago in Boston the FBI immediately subpoenaed her body so that it could later be used to identify the al-Qaeda leader if he was caught, it was claimed. The brain was preserved and tissue and blood samples taken from it were used to compile a DNA profile, ABC News reported.

The tissue sample was reportedly then matched to the DNA of the man shot dead by US troops in a raid on bin Laden's compound in Pakistan."

Kreskin

Maybe this will give birth to a new line after 35 years of "Elvis has left the building".

Yes, he and Elvis will be seen together at Timmie's.

JLM

Oh well then we'd be S.O.L. so let's just assume he's dead and then I can get on with the other 673 more important things I have to worry about (and if he shows up at my door I promise to finish him off)

Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Yes, he and Elvis will be seen together at Timmie's.

Looking at OBL, I doubt if doughnuts were his regular fare.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Are you saying OBL wasn't also the last terrorist?

How you got that from what you quoted is beyond me.

But then again, you're MHz.

The FBI took a sample from his sister when she died a couple years back in a US hospital due to cancer. Do some research

Durka.... he's the latest addition to the Whack Pack. You'll get nowhere.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Let the conspiracy nuts start blogging.

PoliticalNick

For the last time I am not leading or even supporting any of the actions, in fact I just went and voted against the current political leadership of our country and for someone who will get us the hell out of these international conflicts. You obviously lack the intelligence to see that you cannot blame the actions of our leader (who only had 37% of the vote) as the will of me or the majority of Canadians. I understand it is very hard for you to think for yourself in any clear and logical manner but give it a try. Is everything done by Obama, Bush, Clinton, Carter, etc on your shoulders? Did you disagree with any of what any of them did but still claim responsibility for it. Be real here, you don't like what I have to say and the only way you can deal with it is to try to lump me in with those that support your assinine wars.

Quote:

You know what they say in the American West...

"Some folks deserve a good killin'"

So feel free to go to the american west and give a few a good killing, that is where your government has jurisdiction.

Quote:

And you keep proving yourself a hypocrite, uneducated and a coward.

Feel free to come for a visit and see my service medals from deployments to Cyprus and Bosnia to prove my cowardice and take a peek at my university degree to prove my lack of education.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Yeah, like it wasn't him they got- it was his twin brother from Pasadena.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Yeah, like it wasn't him they got- it was his twin brother from Pasadena.

I just saw him at Costco in Kamloops.

EagleSmack

For the last time I am not leading or even supporting any of the actions, in fact I just went and voted against the current political leadership of our country and for someone who will get us the hell out of these international conflicts. You obviously lack the intelligence to see that you cannot blame the actions of our leader (who only had 37% of the vote) as the will of me or the majority of Canadians. I understand it is very hard for you to think for yourself in any clear and logical manner but give it a try. Is everything done by Obama, Bush, Clinton, Carter, etc on your shoulders? Did you disagree with any of what any of them did but still claim responsibility for it. Be real here, you don't like what I have to say and the only way you can deal with it is to try to lump me in with those that support your assinine wars.

Not so easy. Paint with a broad brush... prepare to be painted with a broad brush.

Have some integrity and own up.

Quote:

So feel free to go to the american west and give a few a good killing, that is where your government has jurisdiction.

We'll go where we need to. Understood?

Quote:

Feel free to come for a visit and see my service medals from deployments to Cyprus and Bosnia to prove my cowardice and take a peek at my university degree to prove my lack of education.

Oh please. All you want to do with these folks is appease them. So what if you got deployed. Everyone gets deployed if they are in the military. Cyprus must have been awful. lol

A university degree makes you smart? You're as dumb as a rock.

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

Nick, you wouldn't believe it unless you personally performed the autopsy. Even then I doubt it.

I will believe it when real and legitimate independant proof is given to the public for consideration, until such time it is government propaganda which may or may not be true.

Osama Bin Laden's body 'identified by sister's brain' - Telegraph

'When his sister, who has not been named, died from brain cancer several years ago in Boston the FBI immediately subpoenaed her body so that it could later be used to identify the al-Qaeda leader if he was caught, it was claimed. The brain was preserved and tissue and blood samples taken from it were used to compile a DNA profile, ABC News reported.

The tissue sample was reportedly then matched to the DNA of the man shot dead by US troops in a raid on bin Laden's compound in Pakistan."

I was obviously unaware of this possible sample. Is there direct independant evidence that it was in fact his sister? Of course you have to remember that comparing my DNA to my sister can prove we are related but not if it is me or my brother.

I also have to question how DNA analysis that normally takes weeks to months to accomplish with any accuracy is achieved in less than 24 hours. The transcriptase process alone requires 72 hours to replicate the DNA strands and is usually done multiple times to verify accuracy and rule out contamination.

EagleSmack

I will believe it when real and legitimate independant proof is given to the public for consideration, until such time it is government propaganda which may or may not be true.

Yeah Nick... you're brilliant.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

You will no doubt be disappointed and shocked to learn that you are without any doubt "a conspiracy nut" of the highest but opposite order. Every ****ty little fable about terrorism you suck up like the giant Filter Queen you obviously take pains to emulate. Yes you are an official conspiracy Hoover yerownseff. Buried at sea! Jumpin jesus in jackboots! my dog wouldn't believe such rubbish

DurkaDurka

I was obviously unaware of this possible sample. Is there direct independant evidence that it was in fact his sister? Of course you have to remember that comparing my DNA to my sister can prove we are related but not if it is me or my brother.

I also have to question how DNA analysis that normally takes weeks to months to accomplish with any accuracy is achieved in less than 24 hours. The transcriptase process alone requires 72 hours to replicate the DNA strands and is usually done multiple times to verify accuracy and rule out contamination.

"So how does DNA matching work? Unlike traditional DNA sequencing, which is the lengthy and expensive process of mapping each of the hundreds of millions of nucleotides in your entire genome, DNA matching homes in on the small fraction of genetic markers that make you unique (99.9% of your DNA sequence looks like everyone else's).

Read more: How DNA Tests Identified Osama bin Laden's Dead Body - - TIME Healthland"

PoliticalNick

Oh please. All you want to do with these folks is appease them. So what if you got deployed. Everyone gets deployed if they are in the military. Cyprus must have been awful. lol

Cyprus sucked, the food gave me heartburn 24/7, terrible heat and humidity. Bosnia on the other hand actually was terrible, the atrocities I saw there made me realize that all war is stupid and nothing more than murder because someone disagrees with you.

Quote:

A university degree makes you smart? You're as dumb as a rock.

I'm sure a rock does look well educated to you after your indocrination, brainwashing and lobotomy to get into the US marine cult. Did they cut off your dick too?

darkbeaver
DNA can be faked, it's an unreliable method, junk science really. They would hardly announce the results if they were negative in any case. The mans been dead for a decade already. Will Hitler be discovered living in an English boarding house next week?

karrie
I was under the impression (admittedly might be a mistaken impression) that publishing pictures of specific dead enemies was not considered 'legal' while at war.

PoliticalNick

"So how does DNA matching work? Unlike traditional DNA sequencing, which is the lengthy and expensive process of mapping each of the hundreds of millions of nucleotides in your entire genome, DNA matching homes in on the small fraction of genetic markers that make you unique (99.9% of your DNA sequence looks like everyone else's).

Read more: How DNA Tests Identified Osama bin Laden's Dead Body - - TIME Healthland"

Quote:

Typical lab-based DNA matching tests like this can take up to 14 days; they're painstaking and need to be repeated several times to ensure the sample's not contaminated from any other DNA sources. But that's not necessarily the only way to do these tests: late in 2010, a University of Arizona team presented research on a machine that can do the analysis in just two hours in a largely automated way. It's possible that knowing they were engaged on a mission to capture bin Laden, U.S. forces arranged for access to a machine like this to be on quick alert — probably for flying blood, cheek cells, and other samples taken from the body to the lab for expedited analysis.

It would seem that there must have been some real hurry-up mindset and premeditation to have one of these machines readily available. If they were only invented in the last year or so there can't be many in the world if any are even available outside the US or even outside the U of Az. It really does seem like one of those things that is 'to good to be true' and you know what they say about such things.

I have to say that there are just far too many things left open for question to declare uncontravertable evidence of his death in this event and it could have all been put to rest in a simple manner by inviting international journalists to view the body prior to any burial or disposal. I can only interpret the handling of this as a complete lack of foresight by the US government or an outright lie for whatever propaganda reasons they may have had. My guess is we will never really know the truth or have conclusive proof and it will be debated just as long as the Kennedy assasination.

Colpy
The view from one very much dealing with reality.....an excellent piece, btw.

Quote:

It is to the credit of the Obama administration and my colleagues in the CIA’s counterterrorism centre (CTC) that despite Pakistan’s duplicity, they were able to locate and kill him. And kill him they did. This is how you fight a war with transnational terrorist entities. You find them and you kill them. It’s that plain and simple. Israel for its part, has been roundly criticized by the same people who are cheering in the streets as the U.S. celebrates what critics of Israel’s methods term, “unilateral extra-judicial assassinations.” This is how it should be for terrorists with blood on their hands and the desire and intent to do so again. Despite the stigma of carrying out this kind of operation, the U.S. did what was right.

My emphasis

Michael Ross: Obama strikes a blow against duplicity in Pakistan | Full Comment | National Post