Osama bin Laden is dead.


Stretch
#811
after 9/11, every plane was grounded.........'cept the ones with bin ladens on it........ wonder why...?
 
PoliticalNick
#812
Quote: Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

after 9/11, every plane was grounded.........'cept the ones with bin ladens on it........ wonder why...?

Gotta protect the family of one of the top CIA assets ya know. Had to get em out of the country before all the senators and congressmen and population in general started demanding they be questioned.
 
EagleSmack
+2
#813
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

Possibly, but as our govts tend to lie and spin all the time and seem to have a propensity for misinformation until I have verified independant evidence of anything they say it is all propaganda. Most of the time I wouldn't believe the govt if their tongue was notarized.

Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

Have you seen it? Has anyone outside the govt seen it? Until there is independant confirmation it is just propaganda.


First there is anger...

Then there is denial...

You'll get through this... Sorry for your loss.
 
Kreskin
+2
#814
Bin Laden relatives want probe and proof of death - CNN.com

The Bin Laden family can go **** themselves.
 
mentalfloss
+1
#815
Anyone else think it's creepy that Bin Laden's son is being treated like the next GQ candidate?
 
Taxx
#816
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Anyone else think it's creepy that Bin Laden's son is being treated like the next GQ candidate?

He has a few sons. Chances are at least one might turn out somewhat good.
 
PoliticalNick
#817
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

First there is anger...

Then there is denial...

You'll get through this... Sorry for your loss.

Go f*ck yourself!!!!

You continue to spatter your drivel on this thread and show yourself to be an ignoramous of the highest calibre.

It was you and your countrymen that lost your boogeyman and your rights, I lost nothing over this. In fact I gained a good laugh at all the morons like yourself reacting to it in the way you have.
 
Durry
+2
#818
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

Go f*ck yourself!!!!
I lost nothing over this. In fact I gained a good laugh at all the morons like yourself reacting to it in the way you have.

Ummm, your not very bright, are you??
Maybe you should go outside for awhile and play with your toys now !!
 
talloola
#819
Quote: Originally Posted by Stretch View Post

after 9/11, every plane was grounded.........'cept the ones with bin ladens on it........ wonder why...?

the bush connection to the family in saudi arabia, they are 'tight'.
 
EagleSmack
+1
#820
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

Go f*ck yourself!!!!

You continue to spatter your drivel on this thread and show yourself to be an ignoramous of the highest calibre.

It was you and your countrymen that lost your boogeyman and your rights, I lost nothing over this. In fact I gained a good laugh at all the morons like yourself reacting to it in the way you have.

I know this is a tough time for you...

Sorry for your loss...
 
PoliticalNick
#821
So now this story has turned into a real comedic event. The guy has been portrayed and a devout muslim with minamalist standards who used to travel the desert with no supplies. He has been characterized as promoting fundamental muslim views. Yet the big story de-jour is that he had large amounts of porn in his compound, although as usual no evidence or proof will be provided other than an announcement from govt officials.

This is just more evidence of the lengths the govt will go to inorder to control and influence the opinion of the sheeple and further demonize the man to justify their actions.
 
gerryh
#822
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

So now this story has turned into a real comedic event. The guy has been portrayed and a devout muslim with minamalist standards who used to travel the desert with no supplies. He has been characterized as promoting fundamental muslim views. Yet the big story de-jour is that he had large amounts of porn in his compound, although as usual no evidence or proof will be provided other than an announcement from govt officials.

This is just more evidence of the lengths the govt will go to inorder to control and influence the opinion of the sheeple and further demonize the man to justify their actions.



The only thing I can gather from this post is that you feel that bin laden was unjustly accused and therefore unjustly killed. That he had nothing to do with 9/11 and from the part in red, you think he was a pretty good guy over all. Do I have that correct?
 
PoliticalNick
#823
Quote: Originally Posted by gerryh View Post

The only thing I can gather from this post is that you feel that bin laden was unjustly accused and therefore unjustly killed. That he had nothing to do with 9/11 and from the part in red, you think he was a pretty good guy over all. Do I have that correct?

Wrong!

I did not post to support bin-laden or his cause or make any declaration as to his involvement in anything. The part you highlighted is from a biographical piece on him. When he was young he would go into the desert without supplies for extended periods to test himself and find his spirituality. I don't know if this is true or not but I have seen it from a few sources in independant press and MSM.

I am questioning the apparent lengths the govt will spin and the juxtaposition of their own descriptions of him with what they are now asking us to believe.
 
YukonJack
#824
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

Wrong!

I did not post to support bin-laden or his cause or make any declaration as to his involvement in anything. The part you highlighted is from a biographical piece on him. When he was young he would go into the desert without supplies for extended periods to test himself and find his spirituality. I don't know if this is true or not but I have seen it from a few sources in independant press and MSM.

I am questioning the apparent lengths the govt will spin and the juxtaposition of their own descriptions of him with what they are now asking us to believe.

He probably heard about Jesus going into the desert for forty days and then being tempted by Satan.

Osama wanted to one-up Jesus and meet his idol, Satan/Mohammed so he went out into the desert. If you for even a single second think that he did not have back-up provisions, you once again confirmed that you are nothing but an Islamophile.
 
YukonJack
#825
Other Guy Named Osama Bin Laden Can Finally Relax | The Onion - America's Finest News Source | Onion News Network
 
MHz
#826
Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJack View Post

He probably heard about Jesus going into the desert for forty days and then being tempted by Satan.

Osama wanted to one-up Jesus and meet his idol, Satan/Mohammed so he went out into the desert. If you for even a single second think that he did not have back-up provisions, you once again confirmed that you are nothing but an Islamophile.

How is what you did any different?
If Satan tempted Jesus in 27AD how can you say that Mohammed is Satan when another few centuries pass before he is alive?
 
YukonJack
#827
With all due respect to Navy SEALS, this tops them by a country mile:

Operation Entebbe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
TenPenny
#828
Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJack View Post

With all due respect to Navy SEALS, this tops them by a country mile:

Operation Entebbe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I always thought that was pretty impressive.
 
Stretch
#829
The Death of Osama bin Laden
A Deception Too Far


People who live close to "bin Laden's compound" doubt the White House story:

Common sense says that if the real Bin Laden was gunned down on May 1, 2011 there would be no need for faked evidence, indeed fakes would be avoided precisely because the revelation of a single hoax casts doubt on the credibility of the entire story, especially since "conspiracy theorists" say he has been dead since 2001 . Therefore, if there is just one fake, the logical conclusion is the entire story is fake.
Let's take a close look.

Pakistani television stations on Monday broadcast what they described as unconfirmed images of Osama bin Laden's bloodied face after the United States said he had been killed. "The picture of Osama bin Laden's dead body has been released. It is unverified," said the commentator on Pakistan's largest TV network, Geo. [ Times of India ]
Here is a photo of the real Osama from about 15 years ago.
If it is flipped to the right...
...and mixed with a photo which has been on the internet for two years...
...we have a "dead bin Laden".
Here is a demo showing how the fake was created:

US Senator Scott Brown said in several televised interviews today that he had seen perhaps the most controversial and closely guarded photos in the world: those showing Osama bin Laden’s dead body.

Brown, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, suggested he had viewed them as part of an official briefing, and he argued that they were too graphic to be released to the public and could enflame terrorists.

Oops.

Brown later acknowledged that he had fallen victim to a hoax, apparently the same doctored images that were making the rounds on the Internet. [ Boston Globe ]
Obama watched Bin Laden die on live video as shoot-out beamed to White House
Here's the photo supposedly showing reactions to the shoot-out...
...there's just one problem, the director of the CIA has said there was no live video footage of the raid on bin Laden's compound:
“Did you have access to video of what was actually happening in the compound, et cetera?” asked Lehrer. “We had live-time intelligence information that we were dealing with,” Panetta replied cagily. “Did you actually see Usama bin Laden get shot?” Lehrer followed up. “No,” Panetta answered. “No, not at all. We - you know, we had some observation of the approach there, but we did not have direct flow of information as to the actual conduct of the operation itself as they were going through the compound.”

Here was the first time any senior Obama aide admitted to being in the dark for some parts of the raid – to enjoying access to something less than what Brennan had described, with deliberate broadness, as “real-time visibility into the progress of the operation.”

Since Panetta had tracked events from a special command post at CIA headquarters in Langley, Lehrer pressed the issue still further. “So…did the president see the shots fired at Usama bin Laden?” the veteran newsman asked. “No,” Panetta answered again. “No, not at all….[W]e knew that the helicopters had - were on the ground, that the teams were going into the compound. And that was the kind of information that we were following. Once those teams went into the compound, I can tell you that there was a time period of almost twenty or twenty-five minutes where we - you know, we really didn't know just exactly what was going on.” [ Fox News ]
Translation: the White House photo was nothing but propaganda.
Another photo was leaked onto the net following the collapse of the first fake. The White House strategy appears to have been to "test" the fakes with leaks, then go with the first image that appeared to fool everyone. This one did not.
The source image for this fake is a frame from the movie "Blackhawk Down"...
...which was flipped left to right...
...and merged with a fake bin Laden.

This is a simple morph, again exposed when the original source image was located by a WRH reader.

This comes courtesy of bin Laden's " home videos ". Have a good look at the ear of the man in the video...
...and compare it to the ear of the real bin Laden.
Ears are as unique as fingerprints, and they do not change with time. The ears do not match. The man in the video is not bin Laden.
The photo on left is captured from the video released by the government . The photo on right is from a verified ABC interview with the real bin Laden before 9/11.
Ears are as unique as fingerprints, and they do not change with time. The ears do not match. The man in the video is not bin Laden.
A photo used to support the claim that a 24 (or 29 - the story kept changing) year old woman was Bin Laden's wife, the Daily Mail published the following photo.
Take a close look at the fingers in the Daily Mail photo of the passport. This is another photoshop creation and a very clumsy one at that. The face seems to be an overlay as well and not part of the actual image of the passport.
Common sense will tell you that if you have real evidence of a real event, you do not need, nor would you risk, using a fake piece of evidence, because of the fake is exposed, doubt is cast on the real evidence. So, if the US Government is showing phony bin Laden photos to the world it means all the evidence must be fake.


The Death of Osama bin Laden - A Deception Too Far
 
Unforgiven
+1
#830
Lol! I think it's the first live facebook coverage of an international terrorist assassination. Totally true and not faked by some interdweeb the moment the news broke.

 
EagleSmack
+1
#831
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

I am questioning the apparent lengths the govt will spin and the juxtaposition of their own descriptions of him with what they are now asking us to believe.

Sorry for your loss...
 
PoliticalNick
#832
Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJack View Post

He probably heard about Jesus going into the desert for forty days and then being tempted by Satan.

Osama wanted to one-up Jesus and meet his idol, Satan/Mohammed so he went out into the desert. If you for even a single second think that he did not have back-up provisions, you once again confirmed that you are nothing but an Islamophile.

Islamophile??? Is that like a pedophile but against mulims????

If you knew anything about me Jack you would find I have no time or use for ANY organized religion and being such I can view this holy crusade on both sides quite clearly and objectively as the aggressive power grab and retaliation it is. It is nothing more than a geo-political war wrapped up neatly in a veil of good christian vs bad muslim, or vice-versa depending on which side you fall. The sooner the masses come to their senses and recognize this the better and afer the world will become.
 
Sparrow
#833
From the AFP:

U.S. Contradictory on Bin Laden;
Spinmeisters Do Damage Control
If authentic, the killing of Osama bin Laden would stand as a monumental achievement for the Obama presidency. But in actuality, this staged event more closely resembles the propaganda campaigns surrounding U.S. soldiers Jessica Lynch and Pat Tillman. Unforgivably, both of these individuals were used for propaganda purposes by the Bush administration
to create feel-good moments of patriotism.

Yet again, Barack Obama is reading from the Bush-Cheney playbook in regard to chicanery. According to the original story told by Deputy National Security Advisor John Brennan, two dozen elite Navy Seals—with shoot-to-kill orders—stormed bin Laden’s home in Abbottabad and engaged in a chaotic fire-fight that lasted 20 minutes.

Once the gunmen reached the third floor, Brennan claimed, they encountered an armed bin Laden hiding behind a female human shield, presumed to be his wife. “He was firing behind her,” Brennan stated.

Brennan, who claimed to have watched the entire episode live, in real-time transmitted via helmet mini cameras, boasted, “He [bin Laden] was engaged in a fire-fight with those that entered the area . . . bin Laden went down firing at the Navy Seals.”

Yet, by the next day, White House officials backtracked, admitting that bin Laden, or the man they are calling bin Laden, had not been armed and no wife or any other woman was used as a human shield.
Contradictory on Bin Laden 269

This article also says Laden was reported dead 10 years ago.
 
CUBert
#834
Stretch, the white house never released a photo of Osama, we know those are photoshopped......
 
PoliticalNick
#835
Quote: Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

Lol! I think it's the first live facebook coverage of an international terrorist assassination. Totally true and not faked by some interdweeb the moment the news broke.

Yep totally true and not faked...even though there was no internet at the compound. And OBL has a real facebook account too!!
 
ironsides
#836
It did not matter if Bin Laden had a AK47 in both hands or was holding a Koran, he was not coming out of that compound alive. Doesn't matter what story you want to believe, bottom line he was terminated with extreme prejudice. (always wanted to use that phrase)
 
Unforgiven
#837
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

Yep totally true and not faked...even though there was no internet at the compound. And OBL has a real facebook account too!!

Man you are the guru of giggles! You see PN, this was a little humorous picture I posted so that some of us who can appreciate that sort of humour could have a chuckle once in a while during the day. Understand that not all of us feel that everything posted to the board needs to be serious. It's just fine by me if someone doesn't understand the humour in these little side gags I post now and again.

While I understand that the very first thing that happened when someone said Osama was killed was some dork photoshopped a picture of bin Laden that was an obvious to some fake, in order to freak out the conspiracy prone members of the Internet. Of course that has worked well and those prone to freaking out about consiracies are in full freak out mode just now. That being said, it is reasonable to assume that not everyone here on this board is prone to that level of silliness and that some light hearted jest could be posted and accepted in the manner in which it was made.

I fear that you have, in your undying race to post to every thread here, missed the fact that it was indeed a joke. Which would be followed by a chuckle, a grin or even laughing out loud or lol as often referred to in the vernacular. Rather than a frank debunking of the possibilities of the intended jest you obviously took as a serious post of some misinformation.

So please understand and take ease with the knowledge that there was no Facebook exchange with Osama going on at the time Seal Team Sexy bust a cap in Ogs conk. Nor did the Marines post on Facebook that they as a group liked it. Though I understand, through the grapevine that since the raid, bin Laden has had a sinking feeling.

I am laughing out loud.

You should too.
 
petros
#838
He died years ago. What the **** is wrong with you people?
 
Colpy
+1
#839
YouTube - ‪David Letterman - Martin Short's Osama Farewell‬‏

Dammit!

Find it here....May 19.

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/
 
ironsides
#840
What Marines do best. We will get the next OBL exactly in the same fashion.


May 17, 2011
Marine Corps News|by Sgt. Michael S. Cifuentes


ARLINGTON, Va. -- Gunnery Sgt. Brian M. Blonder shot and killed an insurgent who was aiming a rocket-propelled grenade at his Marines. After that, Blonder and his Marines averaged killing one insurgent about every 10 minutes.
At the end of an all-day fight, more than 50 Taliban were dead, scores were retreating, and the Marines took control of a key supply route through the village of Shewan, Afghanistan.
Blonder said it was what he came to do, and it’s what Marines do best – kill the enemy. And his unit did that exceptionally well that even though the Taliban outnumbered the Marines roughly eight to one.




For thriving in the face of danger, Blonder, a native of Deer Beach, Fla., was awarded the Navy Cross during a ceremony at the Marine Corps War Memorial in Arlington, Va., May 10. Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus presented the award and said Blonder is “one of the most selfless and disciplined Marines” he’s ever met.

http://www.military.com/news/article/marine-corps-news/recon-marine-awarded-navy-cross.html?ESRC=marine-a.nl

 

Similar Threads

31
Osama bin Laden was murdered!
by dancing-loon | Jan 9th, 2008
9
5
Who is Osama Bin Laden ?
by mrmom2 | May 24th, 2005