Osama bin Laden is dead.

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsides View Post

His death was news but the economy is back on top now. Less than a week and only the conspiracy theorist care.

Just did a quick review of CNN, MSNBC, CBS and ABC and they are all still talking about OBL and the 'imminent' danger of more attacks against the US. Nothing about the economy.

Icarus27k
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

How long should one death be celebrated, anybody remember what day Saddam was hung on?

December 31, 2006. Knew it without looking.

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by Icarus27k View Post

Didn't care! Might as well been an episode of the gong show.

Icarus27k
The U.S. economy news is about the decline in oil prices over the past week (which some have said was a popping of a financial bubble). Also, jobs were added in the last month and the dollar has been strengthening.

PoliticalNick

The U.S. economy news is about the decline in oil prices over the past week (which some have said was a popping of a financial bubble). Also, jobs were added in the last month and the dollar has been strengthening.

Oil has dropped by a couple of bucks a barrel, nothing out of the realm of ordinary fluxuations. As for Jobs being added, I always have to question what the jobs were. Harper campaigned on job growth but when you looked deeper he had only replaced over 400,000 good paying jobs with benefits with 180,000 minimum wage, part time jobs. Hardly job growth and creation.

MHz

Any plans on updating what it is currently called? (I hope not)

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

Just did a quick review of CNN, MSNBC, CBS and ABC and they are all still talking about OBL and the 'imminent' danger of more attacks against the US. Nothing about the economy.

No worse then our news media covering the royal inbred wedding for a week straight. Sometimes people do prefer distractions.

Any plans on updating what it is currently called? (I hope not)

I think it's called Ramadan

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

No worse then our news media covering the royal inbred wedding for a week straight. Sometimes people do prefer distractions.

Aww f*ck, I thought we had got rid of that stupid wedding already, LOL

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

2 out of 3 of those cities have already had teams and failed.

Heck Eric Lindros sat out a year because he didn't want to play for Quebec. He wanted to play on a US Team.

Lindross was a brat.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

I think it's called Ramadan

Dec 31 is New's Years Eve, Since it hasn't been changed I can resat easy on that issue. Now the two terrorists are being shown for their religious affiliation. So two false Christians cause some real **** and you want to kill all the Christians while the false ones slink away withe their treasures leaving you broke and alone in a hostile world. Good choice, I can see why you cruise the chat-line (conspiracy section) LMFAO

Aww f*ck, I thought we had got rid of that stupid wedding already, LOL

See any difference in the emotion high people were experiencing? Saddam's hanging might have seenj the Prez's opinion ratings climb a bit then also.

Let's see how accurate the items turn out to be.

http://www.naharnet.com/domino/tn/Ne...257888001DAD91
-- In an intelligence coup, the Navy SEALs haul away five computers, 10 hard drives and more than 100 storage devices, which will be scoured for leads on possible plots, financing and the location of al-Qaida deputies.
Last edited by MHz; May 6th, 2011 at 06:42 PM..

TenPenny

Maybe you should read up on the event.

Air India Flight 182 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe you should read up on it.

You don't seem to understand who planted the bomb, where they were from, or anything else about the two bombings.

CDNBear
+3

JLM

It was actually Dec. 30.

Goober

Plane blows up and crashes in the ocean off the coast of Ireland, hardly in Canada

Were you thinking when you typed that - 329 killed - many were Indo Canadians - Also a bomb was planted on another plane that went off in the airport in japan. 2 more killed.

I would like to bring to everyone's attention something that nobody seems to have noticed or is questioning.

On Last Friday afternoon Obama's poll ratings were in the low 40's based mainly on the continuing failure of the economy. By Monday morning his poll ratings were well over 60 and no-one was talking about the economy anymore or has it been mentioned since. Am I the only one to take notice of this?

It is what is called a bump in the polls - They happen. And why were they not focused on the economy - HMMM - They just got a guy they have been hunting for about 10 years.

Really, I wonder why it even made the news at all. Really, it was nearly 10 years ago they they attacked the USA - Old news eh.

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

I hear it's going to be the feel good cinema smash of summer 2011.

MHz
That looks like Pete and RePete Zohan

CDNBear

That looks like Pete and RePete Zohan

Change meds or get glasses.

Goober
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

Change meds or get glasses.

Today the JCfWC&D - Jewish Council for World Control & Domination, released thru their subsidiary, AL Queada, that Bin laden, the man who was set up as the fall guy was indeed killed.

Big Bin, as he was affectionately known to by his many friends, died while swimming in the Ocean. Plans are underway for a memorial but it will be only available to those with access to a deep sea submersible.

Man this is getting real confusing. Makes a man want to convert.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

Man this is getting real confusing. Makes a man want to convert.

Worldwide Wholesale Distribution of Valves, Fittings, Tubing & Flanges: World Wide Metric

Have it...

Stretch
+1
Collapsing Story of the Bin Laden Kill: Our Pathological Liars, the Govt/Media/Military/Hollywood
[redacted] news: Collapsing Story of the Bin Laden Kill: Our Pathological Liars, the Govt/Media/Military/Hollywood

Cannuck
+2
Got this photo in an email today. It pretty much proves Binny is dead.

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Got this photo in an email today. It pretty much proves Binny is dead.

Yeah, that clinches it.

talloola
[QUOTE=PoliticalNick;1423138]I have some real mixed feelings about the Eric (the concussion) Lindros affair. Part of me says he should have been made to sit out for 4 years (instead of the required 2)and then re-enter the draft which would have gotten even funnier if Quebec finished with the first pick and drafted him again. Part of me wishes they dealt him sooner because the result of the deal was making the Avs a cup winner. I have the opinion though that if you want to play in the league you play for who drafts you or give up hockey.

BTW he had a few teams he wanted to play for including Toronto, it wasn't a US thing it was basically anywhere but Quebec. He should have just been honored to play in the league anywhere till he earned free-agency

I totally agree, and felt the same at the time he was drafted, we all talked about his spoiled brat
attitude and his inability to feel honoured to be drafted, (it seems his parents were the catalysts
of the decision) at the time.
I was happy when quebec went to colorado then won the cup, as he could have been part of that team
but was too 'snobby' at the time, and it came back to slap him in the face, and he deserved it.

winnipeg 'is' prepared to support another NHL team now, don't know anything about quebec city.

the NHL hasn't been a goon league for a long time, goons can't make the teams now, they can't keep
up, can't make plays, the very few who are still around will be gone by next season, (one or two),
the tough guys who play now, are good players and contribute to the speed and physical play of the
teams, makes for exciting hokey.

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Maybe you should read up on it.

You don't seem to understand who planted the bomb, where they were from, or anything else about the two bombings.

I understand who made the bombs, where they were planted, where the flights originated, and most importantly what the political motivation was. You seem to have everything but the last part.

Stretch
Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag (confirmed!)
Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations Steve R. Pieczenik
says he is prepared to tell a federal grand jury the name of a top general who told him directly 9/11 was a false flag attack
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
“Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s”
Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.
Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT.
Recruited by Lawrence Eagleburger as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Management, Pieczenik went on to develop, “the basic tenets for psychological warfare, counter terrorism, strategy and tactics for transcultural negotiations for the US State Department, military and intelligence communities and other agencies of the US Government,” while also developing foundational strategies for hostage rescue that were later employed around the world.
Pieczenik also served as a senior policy planner under Secretaries Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance, George Schultz and James Baker and worked on George W. Bush’s election campaign against Al Gore. His record underscores the fact that he is one of the most deeply connected men in intelligence circles over the past three decades plus.
The character of Jack Ryan, who appears in many Tom Clancy novels and was also played by Harrison Ford in the popular 1992 movie Patriot Games, is also based on Steve Pieczenik.
Back in April 2002, over nine years ago , Pieczenik told the Alex Jones Show that Bin Laden had already been “dead for months,” and that the government was waiting for the most politically expedient time to roll out his corpse. Pieczenik would be in a position to know, having personally met Bin Laden and worked with him during the proxy war against the Soviets in Afghanistan back in the early 80′s.
more.............. Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag (confirmed!) : Veterans Today

petros
I'm ditching my Hindu Dr, in favour of a Paki one so I can live an extra 10 ****ing years after my kidneys fail.

MHz
In those 'extra last 10 years of your life what is going to be important, feeding a heroin addiction and a busted kidney that not even a blood relative will help you with OR do you party hearty while you can with you white cane full of heroin? Where is the cane, he always had it with him. Coming off the mountain (looking a few shades of yellow) on his way for medical treatments was one of the times the cane is shown when walking anywhere.

How did the seals let a before pic of their new stealth chopper get published? Neat idea though retractable rotor blades so you only just the length needed for what you are lifting. Is that is what the cattle mutilations were about, fine tuning lifting using the rotao length rather than pitch changes or engine RPM's, oh so much quieter.
Last edited by MHz; May 7th, 2011 at 05:40 AM..

petros
Since things are slow to come to Central Asia, shortly after 9-11 he partied like it was 1999 and that was that. This latest publicity stunt is a HUGE insult to the intelligent people of the planet.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

This latest publicity stunt is a HUGE insult to the intelligent people of the planet.

Perhaps it is a test to see if the Borg Collective devices are working okay. If getting people hyped for a few days is the goal they did accomplish that they can do that but even the longest of the cheerers (ES) eventually decided the NHL was more interesting than the OBL story.