Osama bin Laden is dead.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Is being shot, beaten, dragged through the streets, torched, and hung from a bridge in front of cheering crowds acceptable and in keeping with Islamic tradition.

Well that happened to four Americans in Fallujah.

He got off easy and I do not care what they say about it.

Weren't those Black Water personnel and the incident was sparked when they mowed down more than 1 or 2 civilians (women and children)? The events as enough to make a name change over to Xe.

Back to your celebration, after 10 years you need some good news.

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

The NDP (Mulcare sp??) says the pics of dead Osama do not exist.

The NDs are part of the conspiracy theory, oh my God, who has been elected as official opp!!!

Do you take off your shoes to come up with this shyte?

Durry
Just watch CBC , Evan Soloman , it's on his show.

Then you can send me an apology !!

lone wolf
Apology? 'Cuz you're not housebroken? In yer dreams.... LMAO

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I must be missing something here.................the concern about the disposition of his remains..............there were 2800 other remains that he didn't give a rat's ass about.

So you are OK with us being just as bad as him, pretty hard to claim to be morally superior when you are quite ok with doing the same things those you oppose do.

Quote: Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

Call Americans what ever you want but you include yourself in all of it as you are a part of the culture and people. Denial is only self limiting.

We're part of a group and in part that group believes, not just says, believes that when you attack one of the group it's an attack on the whole group. You fight one you fight all. That's the way it is. Afghanistan was offered the opportunity to cooperate or face war. The Taliban acting as the voice of Afghanistan made that choice.

If you want to provide the ways and means for people to attack and kill us, then you need to die as far as I am concerned. I am glad that there are enough people who feel the way I do that there are that feel the way you do. Laying down when someone attacks you, is called surrender.

It's called freedom of association....you can choose to be part of the group and I can choose not to, get a grip.

I can't remember who it was but remember the quote 'an eye for an eye just makes the whole world blind'
Quote:

I'm going along with the kill them first camp.

That is sooo moral and ethical, might as well go with nuke em all and shoot at the glowing ones who may survive. These attitudes being dislayed put the west in a precarious position of being worse offenders than what they supposedly stand against.

Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

You sound like my nine year old son playing pretend in the backyard with the neighbour kids. If you can't talk about it, don't bring it up. I know plenty of soldiers who have things they're not supposed to talk about.... so they don't. Otherwise you just sound... well... like you're lying.

Please. You are making yourself look foolish. Stop embarrassing yourself James Bond.

Sorry to disappoint but I was no secret agent but I wasn't your average grunt either. I was a communications expert attached to various departments and therefore had access to a lot of very sensitive and highly classified documents and communications regarding national and international security and policy.

Quote:

When you said my body parts should be mixed in with Bin Ladens?

The intention was not that you should be killed but your body should suffer the same fate you wished upon his at the time of your demise which was for him to be chopped up and fed to the hogs. Sorry if you misunderstood.

Quote:

When you were calling Marines......and that you wished we all dissapeared from the planet?

I would like to see the USMC disbanded, they have become nothing more than a brainwashed group who celebrate death and killing instead of fighting to defend freedom. I have seen enough video of them rejoicing as foes and civilians are massacred to realize there is no honor left in the corps.

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Apology? 'Cuz you're not housebroken? In yer dreams.... LMAO

I know ignorant as^hole^ never offer apologies, they are just too stupid to do so!! One can always recognize an ignoramist !!

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by Omicron View Post

Yay! Canada went to Afghanistan to catch Bin Laden, therefore there's no reason for them to be there anymore, so they can come home.

Still... I don't get why they wouldn't hang onto the body and mummify it or stuff it or at least put it on display as proof.

The "burial at sea" story is going to feed conspiracy theorists for years!

Oh yeah and before you could blink there would be shrine to the creep. Feeding the fishees is good enough for me.

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

I know ignorant as^hole^ never offer apologies, they are just too stupid to do so!! One can always recognize an ignoramist !!

Yup.... It's called a mirror....

Goober

Yup.... It's called a mirror....

YouTube - David Letterman - Situation Room Top Ten

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Oh yeah and before you could blink there would be shrine to the creep. Feeding the fishees is good enough for me.

As I stated much earlier in this thread, just giving access to a group of independant international journalists who could then confirm it was him, without the need to let them take photos, would have put to rest any question. By disposing of the body at sea without any true evidence provided has now made this a subject that will be debated just as long as the JFK assasination.

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

As I stated much earlier in this thread, just giving access to a group of independant international journalists who could then confirm it was him, without the need to let them take photos, would have put to rest any question. By disposing of the body at sea without any true evidence provided has now made this a subject that will be debated just as long as the JFK assasination.

Longer

lone wolf
+1

Oh goodie! More movies!

Icarus27k

Nah, c'mon. Journalists that couldn't take pictures? Conspiracy theorists would be saying those journalists were just paid to say they saw the body. "[W]ould have put to rest any question"? No it wouldn't have.

Goober

I beg to disagree - 911 Wackos are still running with theory this, that and crapola. Noting would meet the standard for conspiracy nutbars.

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by Icarus27k View Post

Nah, c'mon. Journalists that couldn't take pictures? Conspiracy theorists would be saying those journalists were just paid to say they saw the body. "[W]ould have put to rest any question"? No it wouldn't have.

That is why I said independant and international. Not MSM. Sure you would still have a few that would never believe it even if they were ther when it happened but you could at least rule out most of the questioners.

lone wolf
What a cool idea.... You can call it Seal Team Six.... Sorta has a reality TV ring to it too. How do you explain the boom mikes on the stairs though?

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

I beg to disagree - 911 Wackos are still running with theory this, that and crapola. Noting would meet the standard for conspiracy nutbars.

Here's one for you Goobs. The US was pissed that the UK was in the limelight with the Royal wedding and they had to resurrect a 10 year old corpse to regain prominence in the public eye. They will stop at nothing to quench their narcissistic need to be number one.

Goober

That is why I said independant and international. Not MSM. Sure you would still have a few that would never believe it even if they were ther when it happened but you could at least rule out most of the questioners.

Again you are in error - Millions believe that 911 was Bush - Isreal and the CIA. Millions. Not a few.And those number will only grow.

CDNBear

So you are OK with us being just as bad as him, pretty hard to claim to be morally superior when you are quite ok with doing the same things those you oppose do.

I for one am no fan of the RoE. I much prefer to operate by my opponents rules.

Quote:

I would like to see the USMC disbanded, they have become nothing more than a brainwashed group who celebrate death and killing instead of fighting to defend freedom. I have seen enough video of them rejoicing as foes and civilians are massacred to realize there is no honor left in the corps.

1?

Goober
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Here's one for you Goobs. The US was pissed that the UK was in the limelight with the Royal wedding and they had to resurrect a 10 year old corpse to regain prominence in the public eye. They will stop at nothing to quench their narcissistic need to be number one.

Well Cliff - I do think he was alive till a triple tap - 2 for the head - 1 for the chest - I do not believe 911 was an inside job and I do believe I will not win the 40 Mil Lotto

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by Goober View Post

I don't support any particular theory about 9/11including the official story because there is no hard evidence of anything other than 2 buildings were hit by aircraft, 3 buildings collapsed and people died. There are far too many quetions that could be easily answered if some documents and video were released. Call me a whacko if you want but I was raised to believe only what could be proven beyond any doubt, everything else is questionable at best.

That and they had to deflect even further from the economy tanking even further with no signs of recovery coming before it gets even worse. Obama's ratings on the economy were almost worse than W. and now no one will remember the E word for a while.

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

I for one am no fan of the RoE. I much prefer to operate by my opponents rules.

Glad to hear you give up your morals and ethics so easily, was it hard for you to admit you are just like those you stand against?

CDNBear

Glad to hear you give up your morals and ethics so easily, was it hard for you to admit you are just like those you stand against?

It has nothing to do with my morals or ethics, and no, I'm nothing like them. I don't believe in forcing my opinion upon anyone else.

I do believe that war is war, and playing, police man in a war zone, is stupid.

It's actually you that has more in common with them, than I. Since you believe free speech, and expression, only pertains to speech, and expression, that you agree with.

Mowich

I don't doubt that for a minute, PN. There are still people who swear Elvis is alive and well too.

Colpy

Do you take off your shoes to come up with this shyte?

Well, if this is the kind of stupidity we are to expect from the NDP.......the Liberals will be back soon.

And the Conservatives will rule for a long, long time.

And this idiot is not a newbie, he is the Deputy Leader!!!!

He is promoting a conspiracy theory!!! lol!!!

And the idiot actually thinks anybody with an IQ higher than the temperature of luke-warm water (celcius) gives a crap whether Osama was armed......

Absolutely beyond belief.

The official opposition.

(face palm)

It's embarrasing.

Quote:

Thomas Mulcair, who stands in for NDP Leader Jack Layton in the House of Commons when he is away, told CBC's Power & Politics that he doesn't believe photos exist of bin Laden following his killing by U.S. forces on Sunday in Pakistan.
"I don't think, from what I've heard, that those pictures exist and if they do I'll leave that up to the American military," he told host Evan Solomon.
"If they've got pictures of a cadaver then there's probably more going on than we suspect in what happened there," Mulcair said.
Mulcair also said the killing requires "a full analysis" on whether it was self-defence or a direct killing because "that has to do with American law and international law as well."
"I think that if the Americans have taken pictures in that circumstance, it won't be able to prove very much as to whether Mr. [bin Laden] was holding a weapon," he said.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/stor...air-osama.html

Taxx

I don't doubt that for a minute, PN. There are still people who swear Elvis is alive and well too.

There are some pretty big nutjobs around.

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBear View Post

It has nothing to do with my morals or ethics, and no, I'm nothing like them. I don't believe in forcing my opinion upon anyone else.

I do believe that war is war, and playing, police man in a war zone, is stupid.

It's actually you that has more in common with them, than I. Since you believe free speech, and expression, only pertains to speech, and expression, that you agree with.

It has everything to do with your morals if you are going to act exactly like those you call immoral and and supposedly oppose.

You can keep characterizing my beliefs about free speech however you want but you are incorrect, I will try to calrify for you one more time as it seems you have a hard time understanding english. I believe that speech or expression that promotes or incites hatred and violence should not be considered free, especially if it is intended to promote hatred or violence.

What do you mean he's not alive, my buddy was married by him in Vegas just a few months ago.

EagleSmack

Sorry to disappoint but I was no secret agent but I wasn't your average grunt either. I was a communications expert attached to various departments and therefore had access to a lot of very sensitive and highly classified documents and communications regarding national and international security and policy.

So basically you were in the rear with the gear, in a support group far behind the front lines, in a rear echelon Comm Unit...

... yet you still managed to kick the azz of the Marines, Rangers, and Green Berets.

This just keeps getting better!

Do go on!

Quote:

The intention was not that you should be killed but your body should suffer the same fate you wished upon his at the time of your demise which was for him to be chopped up and fed to the hogs. Sorry if you misunderstood.

Moving the goal post?

You can't even dig yourself out properly. Suffer the same fate as you said mix my body parts up with his. Do explain how one can mix body parts up of a person with another dead person... yet not kill him?

CDNBear

It has everything to do with your morals if you are going to act exactly like those you call immoral and and supposedly oppose.

I called them immoral? I said i would act just like them?
Quote:

You can keep characterizing my beliefs about free speech however you want but you are incorrect, I will try to calrify for you one more time as it seems you have a hard time understanding english. I believe that speech or expression that promotes or incites hatred and violence should not be considered free, especially if it is intended to promote hatred or violence.

Like I said. You can polish that turd all you want, but it's still a turd. Because you define 'hatred' so narrowly, so it will fit your opinion on what free speech and expression should be. But I digress, that's a topic for another thread.

Carry on emulating Islamofascists.

EagleSmack
+1

LMAO.

Cliffy is always good for a laugh.

Or... we post the picture so clowns can say...

"Thats not him!"

PoliticalNick

So basically you were in the rear with the gear, in a support group far behind the front lines, in a rear echelon Comm Unit...

My deployment in Bosnia was front line right in the thick of things...those guys need comms too you know.

Quote:

... yet you still managed to kick the azz of the Marines, Rangers, and Green Berets.

Pretty cool how Canadian troops, no matter what their TQ is, all get the best training eh! Of course we also act like it's a team sport and work together.