The next dictator to be uprooted is Who?

jellyfish16
U.S diplomatic Journal Foreign Policy said on Feb 11th that the next dictators to be overthrown by the public following Mubarak are 5 persons-1st Northkorea Kim Jong il, 2th Libya Gaddafi, 3th Zimbabwe Mugabe, 4th Cuba Castro brothers, 5th Belarus Lukashenko. I'm interested about those consecutive movements for democracy like domino effect. isn't it intersiting? We live in current 21 century. so it's kind of difficult for someone to understand this dictatorship like past authority of the king. I hope above contries will be set free from the dictatorship and move into the progressive future. (By the way these 5 people might be afraid when seeing this news hahaha)

1st Northkorea Kim Jong il
: He has ruled Northkorea for 63 years and made Northkorea one of the most terrible countries. he has controled Northkorean very harshly and imprisoned 150,000 people into the concentration camp.
2st Libya Gaddafi
:There is no progressive outcome during his reign. he made it's country corrupted and ruled it very harshly. most important organizations haven't satisfied people's need. there are about 500 persons imprisoned.

3st Zimbabwe Mugabe
: Zimbabwe has recorded it's minus growth under his reign and made the worst economic result. he genocided 30,000 minority races.

4st Cuba Castro Brothers
: Castro brothers severly have monitored it's press and internet and limited people's freedom such as residence and movement.

5st Belarus Lukashenko
: He is the last dictator of europe. If once belarus people recognize of the better economic conditions of neighbor countries like poland lithuania. Belarus will be collapsed.

Trotz
+1
Belarus has been facing violence for years now but it's just a small minority, sure thousands on the streets is one thing but keep in mind that's just thousands in a country with millions.

Belarus survives because Russia gives them billions in underprice oil and gas which is then sold to Germany and that money does trickle down in Belarus (as oppose to Egypt) to the extent that Belarusians are living better than most Ukrainians and Russians.

Especially with talk of austerity, I don't think the United States is going to have the money to buy a revolution in Belarus.

Praxius
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by jellyfish16 View Post

(By the way these 5 people might be afraid when seeing this news hahaha)

They might be afraid when seeing this news?

Not bloody likely.... most of these listed wouldn't twich sending their troops in to wipe out anybody who spoke out.... Just because it happened in Egypt doesn't mean it'd stand a chance in any of these other countries.....

Quote:

: He has ruled Northkorea for 63 years and made Northkorea one of the most terrible countries. he has controled Northkorean very harshly and imprisoned 150,000 people into the concentration camp.

Indeed..... People in NK are either brain washed so much that they won't attempt what was done in Egypt, or they're so damn terrified in what would happen to them that nobody wants to be the first one to stand up..... ain't gonna happen. Kim fills the troops pockets decently, the troops are more loyal to him then they are the people, because he gives them a better life compared to them.

Quote:

2st Libya Gaddafi
:There is no progressive outcome during his reign. he made it's country corrupted and ruled it very harshly. most important organizations haven't satisfied people's need. there are about 500 persons imprisoned.

Only 500? Big deal..... last I heard, he has plenty of support from his people and they love how he slams the West any chance he gets.

Quote:

3st Zimbabwe Mugabe
: Zimbabwe has recorded it's minus growth under his reign and made the worst economic result. he genocided 30,000 minority races.

Exactly..... it wasn't too long ago that people in his country tried to get him out of power and look what happened? They tried, they failed.

Quote:

4st Cuba Castro Brothers
: Castro brothers severly have monitored it's press and internet and limited people's freedom such as residence and movement.

Yet Cuba has a superior medical system compared to places such at the US.... and believe it or not, but many people in Cuba still love Castro..... chances of the people revolting against him are slim.

Quote:

5st Belarus Lukashenko
: He is the last dictator of europe. If once belarus people recognize of the better economic conditions of neighbor countries like poland lithuania. Belarus will be collapsed.

Please note, IF

Moving on......

jellyfish16
thank you guys for reply. i felt , i came to know other things that i couldn't think about

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by Praxius View Post

Yet Cuba has a superior medical system compared to places such at the US.... and believe it or not, but many people in Cuba still love Castro..... chances of the people revolting against him are slim.

Talk about obsessive.

BaalsTears
Americans need to walk like Egyptians.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTears View Post

Americans need to walk like Egyptians.

We do... we even wrote a song about it.

gopher
Bush's friend Islam Karimov:

That is one SOB who deserves to spend an eternity in hell.

Praxius
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Talk about obsessive.

It wasn't obsession, it was an example, which is why I said "Such as....."

Maybe you should check your own obsession problems with constantly jumping in here just to defend your country and thinking everybody who doesn't use the US as a positive example is out to get you.

Trying to over-compensate for something?

gopher
''
Trying to over-compensate for something?''

Republicans are always like that.

By the way, lost in all the present day turmoil is the fact that Libya was NOT the first country to overthrow tyranny. This initially occurred in Kyrgyzstan via its Tulip Revolution. Today it has a democratic government led by Roza Otunbayeva:

EagleSmack

It wasn't obsession, it was an example, which is why I said "Such as....."

Maybe you should check your own obsession problems with constantly jumping in here just to defend your country and thinking everybody who doesn't use the US as a positive example is out to get you.

Trying to over-compensate for something?

Obsession

Plain and simple... you're obsessed.

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Bush's friend Islam Karimov:

That is one SOB who deserves to spend an eternity in hell.

That's Obama's friend.

But I understand how you feel about Bush. Because I feel exactly the same way about Obama.

gopher
Correction - that's Bush's friend.

BaalsTears

Correction - that's Bush's friend.

Here's something there's no possible correction on: I feel about Obama as you feel about Bush. Now let this go.

TenPenny

Avro
+2
#16  Top Rated Post
Sad truth.

Billions, if not trillions and countless human lives lost to take down a dictator that could have happened all on it's own.

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro View Post

Sad truth.

Billions, if not trillions and countless human lives lost to take down a dictator that could have happened all on it's own.

American soldiers died in Afghanistan today. Was Barack Obama or George Bush responsible for their deaths?

Nuggler

American soldiers died in Afghanistan today. Was Barack Obama or George Bush responsible for their deaths?

Pretty much; yep.

Where you been?

darkbeaver
American soldiers die somewhere everyday don't they? And then Obama lets the bankers boot the widows and orphans out in the street. That's a fact. The only thing more disposable than US soldiers these days is US civilians.

BaalsTears
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

Pretty much; yep.

Where you been?

I've been hanging out with Bigfoot.

Andem
I'm basically echoing Praxius' thoughts which I thumbed up. The first one, however, will never be overthrown. There is too much power with that one and the elite in the DPRK are just too powerful. Not to mention that virtually the entire population has no idea about the outside world, let alone anything as a God other than Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il's father.

U.S diplomatic Journal Foreign Policy said on Feb 11th that the next dictators to be overthrown by the public following Mubarak are 5 persons-1st Northkorea Kim Jong il, 2th Libya Gaddafi, 3th Zimbabwe Mugabe, 4th Cuba Castro brothers, 5th Belarus Lukashenko. I'm interested about those consecutive movements for democracy like domino effect. isn't it intersiting? We live in current 21 century. so it's kind of difficult for someone to understand this dictatorship like past authority of the king. I hope above contries will be set free from the dictatorship and move into the progressive future. (By the way these 5 people might be afraid when seeing this news hahaha)

North Korea, in most respects, is still living like their [southern] neighbours and their cousins were 100 years ago. Whether it be absolute poverty because of Japanese rule or poverty because of an elitist and very militaristically-defensive leader. Communists got involved and prevented them from developing. Either way, if Western democracy and communism didn't get involved with Asian politics, both Koreas would still be in the same situation as they were before Japanese rule.

The only, albeit miniscule, chance of the North Korean state crumbling would be the death of Kim Jong-Il and some kind of leadership failure by one of his sons, maybe Kim-Jong-Chul or even the one busted travelling in Japan on a fake (Domican, I think) passport.

The elite of North Korea are both within and outside of North Korea, believe me. I've lived for 5 years 1 1/2 blocks away from the North Korean embassy in Germany and I see diplomats and other NK elites around here all the time; they drive around in bullet-proof S-Klasses (Believe me, they can't drive. I was almost hit by one of their chauffeurs the other day picking up groceries!). They kind of walk around with a style you might expect of secret service or high members of America's biggest lobbyists.

3st Zimbabwe Mugabe

Well obviously English isn't your mother tongue, but I digress. Both white and black genocide has been happening in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe for years. Look on the bright side, it's not quite as bad as one might fathom; much worse has happened next door in South Africa yet what happened in Rhodesia was so much more violent than what happened in South Africa before media became a big thing there or anywhere. Like murders wouldn't happen anyways. Farms? Who needs farms?

4st Cuba Castro Brothers

I have to admit, I've met hoards of Cubans abroad who seem much better educated and better off than most South Americans and every other 'Islander' I've ever met.

5st Belarus Lukashenko

You can't compare Belarus to Poland or Lithuania, both of which are members of the EU and receive funding from [Insert any Western European country name here].
Last edited by Andem; Feb 15th, 2011 at 05:18 PM..

Avro

How does that question have anything to do with what I said?

ironsides

"Yet Cuba has a superior medical system compared to places such at the US" In your dreams, they are not even close.

gopher
'' I feel about Obama as you feel about Bush.''

How many wars did Obama start compared to your hero Bush?

BaalsTears

Let's get this straight from the start. You have no insight into my views. Condemnation of Obama does not constitute support for Bush. But the treatment of Bush by the American left sets the precedent for the treatment of Obama.

Bush was a fool who destroyed an empire. Obama is busy destroying a country. My country.

Obama inherited a war in Afghanistan and promptly escalated it by doubling the number of troops, adopting a counter-insurgency strategy which will take years to play out, and paying for it with money borrowed from China. When Obama did that the war in Afghanistan became Obama's War.

People aren't dying today in Afghanistan because they were sent there by Bush. Those dying were sent there by the war criminal Obama.

Obama is the one who dramatically escalated the drone robot war in Pakistan without the support of American or international law. My friend. Are you defending Obama? Or will you join me in opposing Obama's War?

gopher
You are new to this forum and have missed my condemnation of Obama's needless prolonging of the wars on Iraq and Afghanistan. Furthermore, you likely missed the fact that I have EXPRESSLY called for an end to the income tax in order to strangle off all the funding for these damn wars. I have also called for the closing of Gitmo while right wingers have called for its continuation.

You are correct that Obama has escalated the war in Pakistan. But it was I who was the first person on this forum to condemn that.

Obama destroying the USA? Not to the extent as Bush. But I do agree he could be doing a lot more to reverse the mess created by his predecessor.

ironsides

None In all we were attacked first somewhere.

Avro
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsides View Post

None In all we were attacked first somewhere.

Iraq attacked you?

Do tell.

Obama destroying the USA?

Greed is doing a fine job all on it's own.

Until that is regulated the US will continue to sink.

BaalsTears

You are new to this forum and have missed my condemnation of Obama's needless prolonging of the wars on Iraq and Afghanistan. Furthermore, you likely missed the fact that I have EXPRESSLY called for an end to the income tax in order to strangle off all the funding for these damn wars. I have also called for the closing of Gitmo while right wingers have called for its continuation.

You are correct that Obama has escalated the war in Pakistan. But it was I who was the first person on this forum to condemn that.

Obama destroying the USA? Not to the extent as Bush. But I do agree he could be doing a lot more to reverse the mess created by his predecessor.

Good post. Thank you.

Gitmo should be closed, and the detainees should be sent to Montreal as asylum seekers.

Bush destroyed the empire, but did not damage the country domestically the way Obama has. Obama must be defeated.

If not, there will be capital flight. In fact, it's already begun.

petros
GoldmanSachs and accomplice shiheads at S&P destroyed the US. Robbed everyone blind and not only got away with it stole trillions more.