Lunacy of the Left

Walter
NPR Challenges Its Own Sorry 'Whiteness of Public Radio'

Walter
Southern Poverty Law Center Places Ben Carson On ‘Extremist Watch List’ | The Daily Caller

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Ya can't make this stuff up.
Blog: Black lives enslaved by Muslims don't matter to junketing Ferguson activists

Thing is, if someone did make it up Walter, in no time at all someone else would be jumping on board to get it done.

Walter
Professor: Conservative Efforts to ‘Degrade Mainstream Media’s Credibility’ Endanger Fact-Based Reporting

Walter
+1
Holy crap, he is certifiable.
Reid Still Falsely Claiming Mitt Romney Never Released His Tax Returns - Daniel Doherty

Another loon.
Robert F Kennedy Jr compares childhood vaccinations to the holocaust | Daily Mail Online

nimrod
Man-you couldn't open some minds with can-openers(even if you'd like to.)The left says the right is screwing it all up and vice versa.And what about the wishy washy liberals bumping off the sides stuck in the middle,unable to make a decision and stick with it?
Our former PM Paul Martin was labelled "Mr. Dithers'by the press.Seems people think if yer too "open minded" its cuz yer brain fell out.
I think George Carlin was right-our politicians are a mirror reflection of us-so naturally we/they suck.Nobody really seems to care so maybe we really don't.
All i know for sure is that the whole world has gotten a lot meaner and more dangerous(or is it just me?) At this point-despite the criticism from "creationists' i hope and believe in "evolution" to turn us into something better-if we don't kill us all during the wait.
So maybe

Walter
Great article.
Leftists Seem Bent on Denying Objective Realities

Walter
+1
Un-be-effing-lievable.
The odd tactic of giving Baltimore protesters 'space' to destroy property | Fusion

Walter
Beautiful.
'Oberlin Choir' Ridicules School's Feminist 'Victims' of 'Microaggressions'

Walter
University Report: A Room Full of White People Is a Microaggression | National Review Online

Walter
James Taylor: Obama Is Greatest President 'Of All Time'

Actress Susan Sarandon Still Blames Ronald Reagan for Homeless Problem

Walter
+1
What a maroon.
Obama At U.S. Coast Guard Academy Commencement: Denying Climate Change "Dereliction Of Duty" | Video | RealClearPolitics

DaSleeper
+2
What I found funny was Juan Williams attempting to defend this last night......kudos to him for giving it a good try.....

EagleSmack
+1

What a maroon.
Obama At U.S. Coast Guard Academy Commencement: Denying Climate Change "Dereliction Of Duty" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Are you kidding me! He actually said that!

Worst President EVER.

Walter
Even lefty Salon thought this was loony.
Joyce Carol Oates’ epic Twitter fail: She thinks Jurassic Park photo is real, aches for poached dinosaurs - Salon.com

Walter
HuffPo Blogger: ‘I Sometimes Don't Want to Be White Either’

Walter
Joe's bin drinkin' again.
Biden: Climate Change Deniers "Deny Gravity Too" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Walter
Another loon.
SC State Rep: Charleston Shooter Did This "Because He Watches Things Like FOX News" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Ludlow
+1

Another loon.
SC State Rep: Charleston Shooter Did This "Because He Watches Things Like FOX News" | Video | RealClearPolitics

~oh look Norman!,,,The loons the loons,,,~Kate Hepburn from that fine movie classic,,,"On Golden Pond"

Walter
Uber Bans Its Drivers, Passengers From Carrying Guns After Driver With Gun Saves People From Mass Shooting | Weasel Zippers

Walter
+1
The joyless left.
Salon: Evil Dastardly July 4th Fireworks Responsible For Spikes In Air Pollution | Weasel Zippers

Walter
North Carolina?s ?Perfect Storm? for Shark Attacks

Walter
George Takei's Racist Rant: Clarence Thomas Is a 'Clown in Black Face'

Walter
Reporters Had the Rare Opportunity to Question Hillary Clinton — Here’s What They Asked | TheBlaze.com

Cliffy

DaSleeper
State has $1 billion budget surplus, but economic headwinds ahead - StarTribune.com

captain morgan
+2
Jokes on you Cliffy... Minnesota has pulled itself into surplus territory on the back of the oil reserves in the Bakken.

Walter
Idiots.
Kathryn Steinle's mother condemns officials after daughter shot dead by Mexican immigrant | Daily Mail Online

petros
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You really are blitzed and oblivious aren't you?

Thank God for fracking, mining and record GMO crops or everything would would be far different in MN.

Walter
» Police Deny Brutal Beating of White Man by Black Mob Was Racially Motivated Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!