Antifa: The 21st Century's KKK


Tecumsehsbones
+1
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Let me understand your position. Are you trying to tell me that you object to opposing fascism? There is no moral high ground there.



Sorry, but you are taring all people opposed to fascism with the same brush. Opposing fascism does not mean that you are communist, anarchist or whatever. I'm guessing that a poll of the major parties in Canada and the US would find that most if not all are opposed to fascism. I expect that you are as well. So tell me just how much of an anarchist are you?

It's the way to play, Bar. Some tiny fraction of "antifa" are hard-core communists, ergo everyone who hates the NaziKlan is a communist.

I'm not sure whether Aristotle would commit suicide or homicide, but it'd definitely be one of the two. Possibly both.
 
Danbones
+1
#32
Yeah the people paying both the nazis and the communists to show up on the same busses at charlottesville.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

It's the way to play, Bar. Some tiny fraction of "antifa" are hard-core communists, ergo everyone who hates the NaziKlan is a communist.

I'm not sure whether Aristotle would commit suicide or homicide, but it'd definitely be one of the two. Possibly both.

Right, like all white nationalists are FBI run klu klux klan members too eh?
Don't forget to say hi to your nazi friend soros the funder eh?

How the Violent Hard-Left “Antifa” Movement Copies Communists in Weimar Republic Germany
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...public-germany

How are all these communistsglobal nazis the same and connected?
they are funded by bankers as INVESTMENTS

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs!

Those will rot your brain cell..but now we see what you have for an oracle...
If you had any facts you would have settled for something other then self description

stop taking posting lessons from mentalfloss...

Soros Lost Nearly $1 Billion After Trump Election, WSJ Reports
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...on-wsj-reports

lol too funny



"Recent events point to the idea the USA intends the new regime in Kiev is deliberately to be so outrageous to the Kremlin, Russia will feel compelled to intervene so far as to remove the literal nazis in Ukraine empowered by the western democracies.
https://ronaldthomaswest.com/2014/03...mas-ukraine-2/

yes we know who the real nazis are...so keep talkin other folks down while you are them yourself.

oh look, OBAMA and his nazi
Last edited by Danbones; Sep 5th, 2017 at 06:50 AM..
 
Jinentonix
+1
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Let me understand your position. Are you trying to tell me that you object to opposing fascism? There is no moral high ground there.


No, I'm telling you that one form of fascism is not morally superior to another. Antifa are red fascists pure and simple. If you support antifa, you still support fascism. Opposing fascism with fascism isn't exactly what I'd call beneficial.
And just in case you weren't aware, during Obama's last year as President both the DHS and FBI declared antifa as a domestic terrorist group.
But hey, way to go defending your terrorist buddies.
 
Danbones
#34
he don't do facts..he's educated
 
Jinentonix
+2
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

It's the way to play, Bar. Some tiny fraction of "antifa" are hard-core communists, ergo everyone who hates the NaziKlan is a communist.

I'm not sure whether Aristotle would commit suicide or homicide, but it'd definitely be one of the two. Possibly both.

If the shoes fits. Apparently anyone who voted for Trump is a White supremacist and is therefore subject to whatever abuses antifa sees fit.

Funny how that works eh? Not all muslims are terrorists. Not all antifa members are hard-core communists. But everyone who voted for Trump is a racist nazi. Even the Black, Hispanic, Arabic and Asian people who voted for him are racist nazis. You know, because Trump, despite not a single shred of evidence to support the claim, is also a racist nazi.
 
Tecumsehsbones
-1
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

If the shoes fits. Apparently anyone who voted for Trump is a White supremacist and is therefore subject to whatever abuses antifa sees fit.

Funny how that works eh? Not all muslims are terrorists.

But there's plenty'd categorically ban them all from the U.S. and Canada.

Quote:

Not all antifa members are hard-core communists.

Almost none of them are. A Che T-shirt from the Gap does not a communist make.

By the way, you never answered my question. Given its history and culture, would you say the U.S. is in more danger of going left-wing fascist or right-wing fascist?

Here's another question. Can you name a single popular politician in U.S. history who was a communist? Cuz I can name a bunch that were hard-core racists.

Quote:

But everyone who voted for Trump is a racist nazi. Even the Black, Hispanic, Arabic and Asian people who voted for him are racist nazis.

Some are. It's entirely possible to be a non-white Nazi. In Germany in the 30s and 40s there were Jewish collaborators, some coerced, some voluntary. They were just conveniently erased from history after we and the Brits decided on the narrative that we fought the war to save the Jews.

That, by the way, is another example of how the "history and culture" folks are bellyaching is "being destroyed" (the statues aren't being destroyed, they're being moved) was as true and authentic as Harry Potter to begin with.

Quote:

You know, because Trump, despite not a single shred of evidence to support the claim, is also a racist nazi.

There's a fair bit of evidence for the "racist" part, including a fair-housing lawsuit and his campaign rhetoric. As to the "Nazi," we haven't had a president since FDR who was more "unitary executive." There's also a streak of populism in there that, in this cycle, seems to be right-wing wherever in the world it pops up. Ultimately, it doesn't matter if Trump is personally a racist or not. He ran a racist campaign, and he certainly panders to them.

When I voted for him, I thought he would drop the appeals to racism and fascism when he got into office, just like Bush the Lesser dropped his bible-bashing and antiabortion foaming at the mouth about halfway through his first oath of office, and Bush the Greater only briefly flirted with appeals to racism. I was wrong.
 
Bar Sinister
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

When I voted for him, I thought he would drop the appeals to racism and fascism when he got into office, just like Bush the Lesser dropped his bible-bashing and antiabortion foaming at the mouth about halfway through his first oath of office, and Bush the Greater only briefly flirted with appeals to racism. I was wrong.

When I taught political science I always told my students that when push came to shove a conservative would act like a conservative and a liberal would act like a liberal regardless of what they promised during election campaigns. I guess with the Dumpster it comes down to an idiot will always act like an idiot. Mind you during the election campaign I always though he was all about show and no substance.
 
gopher
#38
Quote:

Bar Sinister

Sorry, but you are taring all people opposed to fascism with the same brush. Opposing fascism does not mean that you are communist, anarchist or whatever. I'm guessing that a poll of the major parties in Canada and the US would find that most if not all are opposed to fascism. I expect that you are as well. So tell me just how much of an anarchist are you?




My post clarifies that Antifa is anarchist. It does not attempt to equate all forms of opposition to fascism as anarchist. While I take a great deal of historical interest in 19th century European anarchism* I remind you that I worked for the government for many years as did every member of my family. An anarchist does not do that.





* a good intro to this subject is Tuchman's The Proud Tower where the award winning historian devotes a large chapter to European anarchism in the pre-war era circa 1880-1914




 
Bar Sinister
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

My post clarifies that Antifa is anarchist. It does not attempt to equate all forms of opposition to fascism as anarchist. While I take a great deal of historical interest in 19th century European anarchism* I remind you that I worked for the government for many years as did every member of my family. An anarchist does not do that.





* a good intro to this subject is Tuchman's The Proud Tower where the award winning historian devotes a large chapter to European anarchism in the pre-war era circa 1880-1914




I'm a history nut. My personal library used to number of 500 books before I gave it away and I used to have subscriptions to Archeology, Military History, Equinox, National Geographic, Macleans, the Economist, Time, and Scientific American. My last comment about what sort of anarchist are you was just a humorous dig or was intended to be. I understand Antifa. I just think it is possible to support its goals without being anarchist; a philosophy I view as a failed ideology.
 
Walter
-2
#40
Whitewashing Antifa in 'The Atlantic'
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/09...-the-atlantic/
 
Danbones
#41
White as k k kleenex
 
taxslave
+1
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Whitewashing Antifa in 'The Atlantic'
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/09...-the-atlantic/

So by using the antifa logic it is OK to blow up a pipeline to protest fossil fuels.
 
Walter
-1
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

So by using the antifa logic it is OK to blow up a pipeline to protest fossil fuels.

Yep.
 
B00Mer
+1 / -1
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Whitewashing Antifa in 'The Atlantic'
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/09...-the-atlantic/


I canít help imagining how much awesomer the world would be if your dad had just pulled out.
 
gopher
-1
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister;

I'm a history nut. My personal library used to number of 500 books before I gave it away and I used to have subscriptions to Archeology, Military History, Equinox, National Geographic, Macleans, the Economist, Time, and Scientific American. My last comment about what sort of anarchist are you was just a humorous dig or was intended to be. I understand Antifa. I just think it is possible to support its goals without being anarchist; a philosophy I view as a failed ideology.



I also take a great deal of interest in history though primarily American and Iberian history. While it is true that anarchism is a failed ideology, it is no worse than socialism, fascism, Reaganism, republicanism, or others. The only ideology I subscribe to is realism.
 
Walter
+1 / -1
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

I canít help imagining how much awesomer the world would be if your dad had just pulled out.

I have a lot of influence over you.
 
Bar Sinister
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

I also take a great deal of interest in history though primarily American and Iberian history. While it is true that anarchism is a failed ideology, it is no worse than socialism, fascism, Reaganism, republicanism, or others. The only ideology I subscribe to is realism.

I would say that you are right about three of those. Socialism, however, seems to be alive and well.
 
EagleSmack
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

If the shoes fits. Apparently anyone who voted for Trump is a White supremacist and is therefore subject to whatever abuses antifa sees fit.

Funny how that works eh? Not all muslims are terrorists. Not all antifa members are hard-core communists. But everyone who voted for Trump is a racist nazi. Even the Black, Hispanic, Arabic and Asian people who voted for him are racist nazis. You know, because Trump, despite not a single shred of evidence to support the claim, is also a racist nazi.


 
Walter
+3
#49
Trump Considering Labeling Antifa A Terrorist Organization
https://pjmedia.com/trending/trumpin...-organization/

The current violent wing of the Dems is a terrorist organization. Good on Trump.
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump Considering Labeling Antifa A Terrorist Organization
https://pjmedia.com/trending/trumpin...-organization/
The current violent wing of the Dems is a terrorist organization. Good on Trump.

No, the current President is a sick, deranged maniac who has never told the truth in his entire life.
 
Blackleaf
#51
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XqAr-6_6eV8
 
Serryah
-1
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump Considering Labeling Antifa A Terrorist Organization
https://pjmedia.com/trending/trumpin...-organization/

The current violent wing of the Dems is a terrorist organization. Good on Trump.


Hey, if he can call groups like the KKK "great people", then why should he label ANTIFA as a terrorist organization?

(personally I think ANTIFA is extremist and does step to, and sometimes over, the line of terrorism and I think I'd support any president saying they're a terrorist organization, but again, that's my personal view.)
 
Hoid
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Several decades ago, black people were regularly terrorized by an organized group of violent racists who used terrorist tactics, including fear, intimidation, physical assault, and even murder against groups or individuals they opposed. These virulent gangs of masked marauders began their treacherous campaign of bigotry soon after the end of the Civil War and became known as the Ku Klux Klan.

Read more: Articles: Antifa: The 21st Century's KKK
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

As I said: it all makes sense if only white people are discriminated against.

If the KKK were terrorizing black people ( and by "black people " the racist means n words) antifa is terrorizing white people.

Like the racist.

see?
 
Walter
+1
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Hey, if he can call groups like the KKK "great people", then why should he label ANTIFA as a terrorist organization?
(personally I think ANTIFA is extremist and does step to, and sometimes over, the line of terrorism and I think I'd support any president saying they're a terrorist organization, but again, that's my personal view.)

Trump never called KKK great people. Dems said he said that.
 
petros
+2
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

As I said: it all makes sense if only white people are discriminated against.
If the KKK were terrorizing black people ( and by "black people " the racist means n words) antifa is terrorizing white people.
Like the racist.
see?

I'm white and persecuted by the KKK. Fact.
 
Hoid
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Trump never called KKK great people. Dems said he said that.

he was talking about whatever white nattys were out running over white people beneath the tiki torch lights.
 
petros
+1
#57
Hey white nutty. Why can't I join the KKK?
 
Jinentonix
+1
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Umm, fascists are racists. Are you confused about your ideologies again?

You clearly are. Not all fascists are racists and not all racists are fascists. Stalin was a fascist. Racism was a key component of nazi fascism but not so much in Italy and Spain.
And Antifa are CLEARLY fascists. Assaulting those you disagree with is a fascist trait. Ironically, something the right-wing fascists in Europe borrowed from the red fascists.
They are NOT the 21st century KKK though. Unlike the ALT-left red fascist human targets, the KKK brand of human garbage never envisioned a change in the political or economic system of the US.
 
petros
+1
#59
The Droogs
 
Jinentonix
+2
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

As I said: it all makes sense if only white people are discriminated against.
If the KKK were terrorizing black people ( and by "black people " the racist means n words) antifa is terrorizing white people.
Like the racist.
see?

Andy Ngo is White? Man, he sure is one Asian looking White dude.
 

Similar Threads

6
Joke for the 21st Century
by Tecumsehsbones | Nov 6th, 2016
8
Parenting in the 21st Century
by tay | May 17th, 2014
12
Religions Needs A 21st Century Update
by MapleDog | Sep 5th, 2012
1
ďThe 21st century NazisĒ
by moghrabi | Nov 25th, 2005