Osama bin Laden is dead.

MHz
Same except for the crash.

Charlie S. is looking for a job and his bio had some apocalyptic events in it already, on screen and off. After all, Marlon Brando's character 'turned' in the movie so it is only fitting that the next OBL be from inside America herself, just to show how sneaky those terrorists actually are. Come and smell the poppies would be all the incentive he needs and with with his dad up for knight-hood what a coup, capture the Commonwealth at the same time.

Colpy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsides View Post

What Marines do best. We will get the next OBL exactly in the same fashion.

May 17, 2011
Marine Corps News|by Sgt. Michael S. Cifuentes

ARLINGTON, Va. -- Gunnery Sgt. Brian M. Blonder shot and killed an insurgent who was aiming a rocket-propelled grenade at his Marines. After that, Blonder and his Marines averaged killing one insurgent about every 10 minutes.
At the end of an all-day fight, more than 50 Taliban were dead, scores were retreating, and the Marines took control of a key supply route through the village of Shewan, Afghanistan.
Blonder said it was what he came to do, and it’s what Marines do best – kill the enemy. And his unit did that exceptionally well that even though the Taliban outnumbered the Marines roughly eight to one.

For thriving in the face of danger, Blonder, a native of Deer Beach, Fla., was awarded the Navy Cross during a ceremony at the Marine Corps War Memorial in Arlington, Va., May 10. Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus presented the award and said Blonder is “one of the most selfless and disciplined Marines” he’s ever met.

http://www.military.com/news/article/marine-corps-news/recon-marine-awarded-navy-cross.html?ESRC=marine-a.nl

Geez!

They keep trying, someday they might be almost as good as ordinary Canadian infantry.

ironsides
Who do you think trains your best?

Unforgiven
Quote: Originally Posted by ironsides View Post

Who do you think trains your best?

The Enemy.

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

The Enemy.

Yea, when they're unequipped, lol

PoliticalNick
Anybody looks good against 30 guys in robes with some 1980's AKs and few RPGs.

Machjo
If Bin Laden's body was in fact dumped in the ocean,I'm sure there's not much more than bones left by now.

ironsides
Binny is gone.

DaSleeper
Latest news......

YouTube - ‪Other Guy Named Osama Bin Laden Can Finally Relax‬‏

Cliffy
ya gotta love this bin Ladin dude. Jesus only died once and arose, but bin Ladin dies 9 times before he is finally declared dead. They should build a statue to the guy, start a religion and make him a god..... Oh, they probably will since the US martyred him so many times.

Taxx
That is what the world is fearing. He was buried at sea so that a shrine wouldn't be built and his grave wouldn't become a gathering place for extremists like him.

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by Taxx View Post

That is what the world is fearing. He was buried at sea so that a shrine wouldn't be built and his grave wouldn't become a gathering place for extremists like him.

The extremists don't need a shrine and certainly wouldn't gather there on special dates if they had half a brain.

lone wolf
By all means mark it and let extremists visit - face to face

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

ya gotta love this bin Ladin dude. Jesus only died once and arose, but bin Ladin dies 9 times before he is finally declared dead. They should build a statue to the guy, start a religion and make him a god..... Oh, they probably will since the US martyred him so many times.

What was he? Some kind of f*****g cat?

Unforgiven
+1
YouTube - ‪Navy SEAL Who Shot Bin Laden Identified‬‏

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

What was he? Some kind of f*****g cat?

I've been down at least 6 times. Some of just won't quit.

petros
Is he still dead? He hasn't risen from the dead like Yeshua or Joan Crawford has he?

YouTube - ‪Blue Oyster Cult - Joan Crawford‬‏

Just the Facts
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Is he still dead? He hasn't risen from the dead like Yeshua or Joan Crawford has he?

I guess fish poop is pretty close to rising from the dead for him.

petros
That compound raid and burial at sea tale is so riduiculous not even a Mormon would believe it.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

That compound raid and burial at sea tale is so riduiculous not even a Mormon would believe it.

None of it happened?

Does ANYTHING ever happen?

Cliffy
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

None of it happened?

Stuff happens but it ain't what the government or corporate media tell you. They just like playing people like cheap fiddles for shytes and giggles.

darkbeaver
Bin Laden is dead? This should be in the news. People should be informed.

talloola
+1
the problem is that no one believes anything much any more, and I do believe he is dead, and I do
believe they buried him as they say they did, it just makes sense, and I don't have a problem with
that.
I'm glad I don't have a problem with it, as it won't eat at me and bother me that it is false,
I have closure. lol

doesn't matter to me what you all say about it, I believe it, we have to believe sometimes, as
it gets so tiring of 'always' reading how 'everything' is a lie, I am not that paranoid.

and no, I am not that stupid or nieve, I can process information for myself, and
make a decision, I don't doubt eveything I can't witness for myself, and even
if one did witness the slaying, they still would not believe it, they would say
that is is an imposter, and on and on it goes.

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Stuff happens but it ain't what the government or corporate media tell you. They just like playing people like cheap fiddles for shytes and giggles.

Nothing that you ever read about or see actually happened.

Every single thing is a conspiracy.
Including this message.

PoliticalNick
Quote: Originally Posted by talloola View Post

the problem is that no one believes anything much any more, and I do believe he is dead, and I do
believe they buried him as they say they did, it just makes sense, and I don't have a problem with
that.
I'm glad I don't have a problem with it, as it won't eat at me and bother me that it is false,
I have closure. lol

doesn't matter to me what you all say about it, I believe it, we have to believe sometimes, as
it gets so tiring of 'always' reading how 'everything' is a lie, I am not that paranoid.

and no, I am not that stupid or nieve, I can process information for myself, and
make a decision, I don't doubt eveything I can't witness for myself, and even
if one did witness the slaying, they still would not believe it, they would say
that is is an imposter, and on and on it goes.

Not everything is a lie, just anything coming from the govt or MSM regarding govt.

talloola
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

Nothing that you ever read about or see actually happened.

Every single thing is a conspiracy.
Including this message.

yeah, who put you up to this, we'll have to get to the bottom of it. lol

TenPenny
Quote: Originally Posted by talloola View Post

yeah, who put you up to this, we'll have to get to the bottom of it. lol

The worst part is that the playoffs are a conspiracy as well.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

None of it happened?

He died years ago. Too politically soon after 9-11. But if you think Jessica Lynch and that football guy got him in the middle of the night and dumped his carcass at sea and it makes you feel good then so be it.

gopher
''He died years ago. Too politically soon after 9-11.''

Interesting comment. There has been talk by conspiracy believers that there is no such thing as al-Qaeda and that the idea behind its existence is to justify further involvement in wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I don't quite know what or who to believe. But one thing missing in today's discussions is, now that OBL is recognized as dead, and AQ has definitely been quieted, is there further justification for involvement in the ME? Are there alternate solutions or ways of dealing with the problems there? Why is it that the news of OBL's reported death has not changed government policy in the ME??

petros
We have to stay to mine the lithium or the or planet will die from lack of cell phones, laptops and over priced electric vehicles. If we don't the Taliban and Pakis will have all the cell phones, laptops and over priced electric cars or they won't sell the lithium and we all die from clean coal emissions and loneliness.

We'll be occupying Pakistan soon. I wonder what excuse they'll use or what will get blown to bits? I won't be riding VIA or Amtrack for the next while.