Marijuana, What are your thoughts?


Murphy1495
#1
I am a 20 yr old who smokes weed recreationally. Just curious to see the opinions of my fellow Canadians on the topic. No right or wrong, like I said simply looking for opinions.
 
JLM
#2
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy1495 View Post

I am a 20 yr old who smokes weed recreationally. Just curious to see the opinions of my fellow Canadians on the topic. No right or wrong, like I said simply looking for opinions.

My opinion only- you're better off if you stay right away from it.
 
Johnnny
#3
Quote:

I am a 20 yr old who smokes weed recreationally.

you do it for fun dont bull****,

its a waste of time point blank
 
Murphy1495
#4
Fair enough. Why do you say that? Obvious health concerns put aside.
 
Murphy1495
#5
Do you drink any alcohol?

Some might argue that beer or wine is much worse than a joint on the weekend.
 
Murphy1495
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

you do it for fun dont bull****,

its a waste of time point blank


Is that not what recreational use is?
 
talloola
#7
Why bother with some tacky drug, when you don't have to.

Same with booze.
 
Murphy1495
#8
You have no vice talloola?
 
Johnnny
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy1495 View Post

Is that not what recreational use is?

take it from me its a waste of time, first hand experience fool
 
talloola
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy1495 View Post

You have no vice talloola?

if I needed one I'd get one
I like a small glass of red wine with dinner
 
Colpy
#11
Of course you are better off if you stay away from drugs, cigarettes, booze, caffeine, casual sex, cars, fatty foods, ATVs, violent movies, guns, snowmobiles, sharp objects, etc etc etc.....but wouldn't life be dull????

Time to decriminalize, if not legalize, this soft drug.........
 
Murphy1495
#12
Weed > Caffeine.
Weed < Alcohol.

If it isn't obvious enough already, I'm with Colpy.
 
Colpy
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy1495 View Post

Weed > Caffeine.
Weed < Alcohol.

If it isn't obvious enough already, I'm with Colpy.

Don't let the avatar fool ya; I'm a right wing, gun toting, member of the Conservative Party of Canada.............but when you're right, you're right....

Or perhaps I should say when you are correct, you are correct.
 
dumpthemonarchy
#14
I'm thinking of growin some. Not to smoke, but to sell
 
talloola
#15
[QUOTE=Colpy;1226169]Of course you are better off if you stay away from drugs, cigarettes, booze, caffeine, casual sex, cars, fatty foods, ATVs, violent movies, guns, snowmobiles, sharp objects, etc etc etc.....but wouldn't life be dull????

no.
I can have sex anytime I want it, and I own a car, one
cup of coffee a day at lunch, a little bit of fatty food is good for you, I watch violent movies sometimes, not interested in the
rest, with exception of kitchen utensils, and my life is
far from dull.
People who take drugs, smoke and are boozers, always seem to
think of someone like me as 'dull', and I think of them
as 'dull', stinky and very boring.
 
Johnnny
#16
murphy your a fool , just grow it illegally and go back to your minumum m=wage earning lifestyle

you got an xbox gamerscore, keep uping it up you are so smart because the weed makes you so lazy
 
Murphy1495
#17
That's where I say no. I do think selling drugs is wrong, no matter how soft they may be.
What gets to me is the fact that in order to enjoy a nice doobie I must go through some shady individual. I do not enjoy associating with such people. Worst part about smoking it in my opinion.
 
Murphy1495
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

murphy your a fool , just grow it illegally and go back to your minumum m=wage earning lifestyle

you got an xbox gamerscore, keep uping it up you are so smart because the weed makes you so lazy


LOL.

You know nothing about me so just stop. Please and thank you.
 
Johnnny
#19
son get real
 
Murphy1495
#20
.... thanks for the input?
 
Murphy1495
#21
I smoke weed, that is my decision. If you did not know that about me and we met on the street one day you I am sure we would get along just fine. I simply don't understand why you look down on me for such a reason.
 
Murphy1495
#22
Is it because you have simply painted me as a stereotypical stoner?

I assure you I am a functioning member of society. Full time job, living on my own, pay my taxes, blahblahblah. I would really like to know.
 
talloola
#23
anyone who indulges in pot, or booze in a small way, just

as I have my coffee once a day, isn't any harm to anyone,

it's the boozers, the stinky smokers, and the obvious

druggies who are the useless, stinky boring ones.
 
Murphy1495
#24
Agreed.
 
Cliffy
#25
It is a good medicinal herb as well as a good stone, If you are into that. I quite a long time ago because I reached a plateau and now I don't enjoy smoking it but I do drink it in tea occasionally as a pain killer and muscle relaxant or when I have a cold. It should be legalized so people can grow their own and cut out the criminal element. It is a beautiful and fascinating plant that most gardeners would enjoy growing.
 
countryboy
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Don't let the avatar fool ya; I'm a right wing, gun toting, member of the Conservative Party of Canada.............but when you're right, you're right....

Or perhaps I should say when you are correct, you are correct.

Or, "when you are right, you are correct!"
 
countryboy
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

It is a good medicinal herb as well as a good stone, If you are into that. I quite a long time ago because I reached a plateau and now I don't enjoy smoking it but I do drink it in tea occasionally as a pain killer and muscle relaxant or when I have a cold. It should be legalized so people can grow their own and cut out the criminal element. It is a beautiful and fascinating plant that most gardeners would enjoy growing.

In my area, even the non-gardeners enjoy growing it...
 
JLM
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by talloola View Post

if I needed one I'd get one
I like a small glass of red wine with dinner

It's funny how some people will ask you your opinion when all they really eant to do is argue.
 
JLM
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy1495 View Post

Is it because you have simply painted me as a stereotypical stoner?

I assure you I am a functioning member of society. Full time job, living on my own, pay my taxes, blahblahblah. I would really like to know.

I don't think anyone thinks you're evil or condemning you- you are just better off without it, unless there is medicinal ramifications.
 
JLM
#30
[quote=talloola;1226174]
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Of course you are better off if you stay away from drugs, cigarettes, booze, caffeine, casual sex, cars, fatty foods, ATVs, violent movies, guns, snowmobiles, sharp objects, etc etc etc.....but wouldn't life be dull????

no.
I can have sex anytime I want it, and I own a car, one
cup of coffee a day at lunch, a little bit of fatty food is good for you, I watch violent movies sometimes, not interested in the
rest, with exception of kitchen utensils, and my life is
far from dull.
People who take drugs, smoke and are boozers, always seem to
think of someone like me as 'dull', and I think of them
as 'dull', stinky and very boring.

I hear you Talloola, I'm a very occasional drinker (read once or twice a year) after 25 years of drinking enough for myself and every neighbour within 3 blocks. What I really find annoying is when asked if I'd care for a drink and I say no thank you they keep asking you if you are sure. You begin to wonder who would benefit from the drink, you or them. At one family function I was asked by teh same guy about 50 times if I wanted a drink. Brain dead or what???????????
 

Similar Threads

15
Your thoughts on Zakat?
by Machjo | Apr 28th, 2009
1
Some thoughts and observations
by akbar | Nov 15th, 2007
15
What are your thoughts on the leader.
by Semperfi_dani | Jan 13th, 2006