how can i go to canada especially go to toronto ar???

jESSEl
eh...hi...everyone...i want u guys help me...or give me some suggestions....tku...
im a chinese girl who live in shanghai...and i want to go to toronto...
i know there are several ways to go to there...but i think its so hard...
1 is student visa...but i dont think i have enough money to pay the tution fees although i got the admission from the centennial college...
2 is vistor visa...i dont know where to get an invitation from the canada...and i dont know how much money i should prepare for that...
3 is open work permit...got LMO??? or sth like that...but i dont know hot to get that things...and the same question as the second...how much i should prepare for that...
4 is marry with someone to go to CA...i dont think its a good way to do...b/c i dont think i have fallin with someone else...
5 is immigrate to there...but it will take a long long time to get the ladding paper...maybe 3yrs or 5yrs...too long for me...b/c i want to go to there about Sep 2010...so...
6 is i havent relatives there...so its impossible for me to visit someone there...so...
and so on...idk ar...
but i really really want to go to canada...especially go to toronto...can anyone help me to think about that how can i get to there??? give me some advises or suggestions...the most important thing is i havent got alot of money...poor girl...girl is poor...so...who can help me to find some way to go there ar???

DurkaDurka
Can you dance?

jESSEl
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

Can you dance?

i dont think i can dance...ive never learnt dancing before...sry...

jESSEl
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurka View Post

Can you dance?

my major is business international trade...i got the diploma of that...3yrs...graduated from the RMIT...3yrs diploma...i dont think its useful for me to immigrate...im not sure about that...

dancing-loon
You could have googled, like I just did: Chinese group in Toronto...

Here is one website where you can pick some contacts from. Maybe they can put you in touch with the right people.

Chinese News Group Ltd, Toronto, ON on Canadian Trade Index Industrial Directory of Companies

50 Weybright Crt Unit 11
Toronto, ON , M1S 5A8

Phone: 416-504-0761
FAX: 416-504-4928
Contact by E-Mail

Let me know if this is helpful.

Have you contacted the Chinese embassy for advice?

Chinese Embassy in Canada, China Embassy in Ottawa

I wish you good luck!

jESSEl
Quote: Originally Posted by dancing-loon View Post

You could have googled, like I just did: Chinese group in Toronto...

Here is one website where you can pick some contacts from. Maybe they can put you in touch with the right people.

Chinese News Group Ltd, Toronto, ON on Canadian Trade Index Industrial Directory of Companies

50 Weybright Crt Unit 11
Toronto, ON , M1S 5A8

Phone: 416-504-0761
FAX: 416-504-4928
Contact by E-Mail

Let me know if this is helpful.

Have you contacted the Chinese embassy for advice?

Chinese Embassy in Canada, China Embassy in Ottawa

I wish you good luck!

thank for ur reply...but these three websites seem to be not suitable for me...im not planning go to china for tour...i want to go to toronto but im in china now...that's it...thank u...