Bill Maher uses racial slur on ‘Real Time’


Musky
#1
Bill Maher uses racial slur on ‘Real Time’ - The Boston Globe

.....and this is why I despise liberals.
 
Jinentonix
+2
#2
Funny how the people who get worked up over ni**er don't bat an eye when "Cracker" is used as a pejorative.
 
Musky
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Funny how the people who get worked up over ni**er don't bat an eye when "Cracker" is used as a pejorative.

Really?

Enjoy.....

[youtube]dF1NUposXVQ[/youtube]

[youtube]6CmzT4OV-w0[/youtube]
 
tay
#4
People Who Annoy You


www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaBNCBXwiN8
 
Musky
#5
Your video doesn't work.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+2
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Funny how the people who get worked up over ni**er don't bat an eye when "Cracker" is used as a pejorative.

Funny how desperate white guys are to deny that the difference is that anti-white guy bigotry has never been written into the law.
 
Walter
+3
#7  Top Rated Post
Non-story, Maher's always been an asshole.
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Funny how desperate white guys are to deny that the difference is that anti-white guy bigotry has never been written into the law.

It should be.

We're at the bottom of any affirmative action lists.

People make fun of us. Look at Homer Simpson.

Now, ANYBODY can vote, not just us.

I'm a victim!

We're victims!
 
Musky
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Non-story, Maher's always been an asshole.

How Christian of you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

It should be.

We're at the bottom of any affirmative action lists.

People make fun of us. Look at Homer Simpson.

Now, ANYBODY can vote, not just us.

I'm a victim!

We're victims!

Homer is orange....wait a minute....egad's.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Funny how desperate white guys are to deny that the difference is that anti-white guy bigotry has never been written into the law.

That, my friend, is an alternative fact.
 
Curious Cdn
#10
Episode MXIV Homer Simpson Wins the Presidency.
 
tay
#11
www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1cXUOekKLg
 
Musky
#12
Still doesn't work....try harder.

Do you know how?

To try that is...
 
tay
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Musky View Post

Still doesn't work....try harder.

Do you know how?

To try that is...

If you are being serious then you have to upgrade your Flash.


The videos work fine for me.......


The end user must have Flash Player 10.1 or higher installed to view everything correctly.
 
Musky
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

If you are being serious then you have to upgrade your Flash.


The videos work fine for me.......


The end user must have Flash Player 10.1 or higher installed to view everything correctly.

Mine work....
 
Angstrom
#15
Maher will come out as a conservative, eventually.
 
mentalfloss
+1
#16
He said cracker?

OH NOES

The lefty, politically correct conservatives are whining again.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

If you are being serious then you have to upgrade your Flash.


The videos work fine for me.......


The end user must have Flash Player 10.1 or higher installed to view everything correctly.

The way you posted...videos will only work for explorer and maybe Edge....If you want them to work in all browzers including Chrome and firefox you have to use the youtube tag like so [youtube][/youtube] with this part of your link in between E1cXUOekKLg
[youtube]E1cXUOekKLg[/youtube]



 
Murphy
#18
xxxnnnn
 
DaSleeper
#19
Beat ya
 
WLDB
+1
#20
I was watching when it happened. I knew as soon as he said that people were going to freak out about it. Wasnt the smartest joke to make, but it didnt bother me at all. I watch his show in part because he is politically incorrect. He calls out his own side regularly.
 
Johnnny
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

I was watching when it happened. I knew as soon as he said that people were going to freak out about it. Wasnt the smartest joke to make, but it didnt bother me at all. I watch his show in part because he is politically incorrect. He calls out his own side regularly.

It's because your white that it didn't bother you...
 
gopher
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by Musky View Post

Bill Maher uses racial slur on ‘Real Time’ - The Boston Globe

.....and this is why I despise liberals.




Why do you despise liberals because of the words of a conservative libertarian???
 
Ludlow
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Non-story, Maher's always been an asshole.

No you are
 
Jinentonix
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Funny how desperate white guys are to deny that the difference is that anti-white guy bigotry has never been written into the law.

It's funny how desperate non-Whites are to justify their own racism.

Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

He said cracker?

OH NOES

The lefty, politically correct conservatives are whining again.

That's okay little guy, I fully expected you to not see the hypocrisy. Personally I'm not offended by the term, but I'm guessing you are your usual utterly clueless, this time when it comes to slavery in the US. I bet you think it was based on racism.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

It's funny how desperate non-Whites are to justify their own racism.

It's funny how fast our notion of "manhood" descended into whimpering.

By the way, "cracker" isn't a racial slur. It's a cultural slur.
 
mentalfloss
#26
Crackers are snowflakes.
 
tay
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

The way you posted...videos will only work for explorer and maybe Edge....If you want them to work in all browzers including Chrome and firefox you have to use the youtube tag like so [youtube][/youtube] with this part of your link in between E1cXUOekK

Why don't I see a youtube tag?

I see a green ball & chain =insert link AND a broken chain = Remove link AND a Insert email link AND a Insert Image link AND a Wrap Quote link AND a Wrap Code Tags AND a Wrap HTML tag AND a wrap PHP tag

I have followed this link .........It's there Posting Youtube videos and broken CC threads

I usually delete https:// and the You Tubes appear, although apparently not with Chrome or Firefox

For the following Youtube I only backed off the 's'. I can see it but not sure if Chrome or Firefox users can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOdSFt6OwaQ

Okay I think I have it thanks to gerryh's post in 'youtubes not showing up'

Now, what you need to do is put youtube in square brackets, without the space, [ youtube] then the file name which will look something like this fRrvJmGwYko and then [ /youtube], without the space, and your video will post.

I did not realize that the [youtube] was something you have to do manually.

You Chrome & Firefox users let me know if the below worked.......

[youtube]IOdSFt6OwaQ[/youtube]
 
Corduroy
#28
Quote: Originally Posted by Musky View Post

.....and this is why I despise liberals.

Because they freak out when someone uses a racial slur?
 
mentalfloss
#29
Politically correct conservatives are funny.
 
Jinentonix
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

It's funny how fast our notion of "manhood" descended into whimpering.

By the way, "cracker" isn't a racial slur. It's a cultural slur.

Uh no, it's not. Nice attempt at the mental gymnastics though. Black people calling White people "crackers" is a racial slur.
One could just as easily argue that the word "ni**er" isn't a racial slur, it's just proof of American illiteracy. The Latin word for black is "niger".
 

Similar Threads

24
A few words from Bill Maher
by Locutus | Jun 30th, 2018
123
Canadian New Racial Slur?
by darkbeaver | Feb 6th, 2008