Putin exposes vaccines


Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#1
Russian president Vladimir Putin says that Western governments are enslaving humanity through vaccines.
‘When your children are barely human, psychologically-altered bots, their nerve cells and synapses failing to connect, and their neurodevelopmental processes dulled to the point of restricting them to sub-human level repetitive grunts and gormless stares, what are you going to do then?’
An insider from the Ministry of Health in Russia has revealed that an explosive report is being prepared that will be presented to the Kremlin on Tuesday regarding the huge vaccination cover-up being perpetuated by the US government agencies and its regulatory bodies, which is having disastrous consequences around most of the world.
It is understood President Putin personally requested the report. He instinctively mistrusts the vaccine agenda and wants the report to investigate the state of play regarding vaccines, Big Pharma, and
Western governments, in order to formulate a solid, direct response that will stand his people in good stead for the future.
According to the Ministry of Health insider, the report validates President Putin’s suspicions. There is a huge conflict of interests between the government agencies which regulate vaccines and the corporations that approve and implement the vaccines.


PUTIN EXPOSES VACCINES – Center for Advanced Medicine & Clinical Research
 
petros
#2
Exposes them as the expensive to ease broke Bolsheviks fears?

How Stalinesque is that?
 
bill barilko
#3
edited for incredulity.
 
Walter
#4
Life expectancy in Russia is about 20 years less than most of the "west".
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#5
What, Cliffy now you like Putin?
 
Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
+3
#6  Top Rated Post
Quote:

When your children are barely human, psychologically-altered bots, their nerve cells and synapses failing to connect, and their neurodevelopmental processes dulled to the point of restricting them to sub-human level repetitive grunts and gormless stares, what are you going to do then?’

Finally realize the KGB plan to infect the west with neo-liberal bullsh*t actually worked.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

What, Cliffy now you like Putin?

Did I say I didn't? Anyway, judging by the responses, Putin is right.
 
Dexter Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
#8
Putin may--*may*--be right that there's some collusion among government agencies and the companies that produce vaccines, but the public health benefits of vaccination are beyond reasonable dispute.
 
B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Did I say I didn't? Anyway, judging by the responses, Putin is right.

Don't be silly, Putin likes Trump... Nuff said. Conspiracy theories, anti-Gay, Racist.. Two peas in a pod.

What's interesting is Trump clearly stated he would use Nukes in Europe.... FYI Ukraine is part of Europe.

Donald Trump refuses to rule out using nuclear weapons against Europe | US elections | News | The Independent

I can see it now;

Putin; "hey Trump you have little hands..."

Trump; "no I don't..."

Putin; "Feeling pissed that Mother Nature short changed ya?"

Trump; "World War 3"

Of course this is all done by Twitter and FoxNews

 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#10
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#11
It you Like Putin, id vote Trump if i where you Cliffy. Those two are peas in the same pod.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#12
Good grief, somebody call the guys with the butterfly nets. Cliffy has gone all Jenny McCarthy on us.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#13
Vladimir Putin - right. That's a source I go to for all of my medical knowledge.
 
mentalfloss
#14
It's amazing that antivaxxers still exist.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Russian president Vladimir Putin says that Western governments are enslaving humanity through vaccines.
‘When your children are barely human, psychologically-altered bots, their nerve cells and synapses failing to connect, and their neurodevelopmental processes dulled to the point of restricting them to sub-human level repetitive grunts and gormless stares, what are you going to do then?’
An insider from the Ministry of Health in Russia has revealed that an explosive report is being prepared that will be presented to the Kremlin on Tuesday regarding the huge vaccination cover-up being perpetuated by the US government agencies and its regulatory bodies, which is having disastrous consequences around most of the world.
It is understood President Putin personally requested the report. He instinctively mistrusts the vaccine agenda and wants the report to investigate the state of play regarding vaccines, Big Pharma, and
Western governments, in order to formulate a solid, direct response that will stand his people in good stead for the future.
According to the Ministry of Health insider, the report validates President Putin’s suspicions. There is a huge conflict of interests between the government agencies which regulate vaccines and the corporations that approve and implement the vaccines.


PUTIN EXPOSES VACCINES – Center for Advanced Medicine & Clinical Research

Such a hugely damaging fraud prepetrated on innocent children condemning them to a life of big pharma dependency. The most evil quackery ever imagined.

Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

It's amazing that antivaxxers still exist.

They will exist long after you have succumed to the poisons of your vaccines.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter Sinister View Post

Putin may--*may*--be right that there's some collusion among government agencies and the companies that produce vaccines, but the public health benefits of vaccination are beyond reasonable dispute.

Are they really?
 
Dexter Sinister
No Party Affiliation
+1
#16
Yes they really are.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Good grief, somebody call the guys with the butterfly nets. Cliffy has gone all Jenny McCarthy on us.

Eat dirt.

It is much better at boosting your immune system than any vaccine.

Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

It's amazing that antivaxxers still exist.

 
mentalfloss
+1
#18
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhk7-5eBCrs
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhk7-5eBCrs

The world is over populated anyway.
 
Angstrom
No Party Affiliation
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

The world is over populated anyway.

Finally, your starting to catch on.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#21
Too many people?
Maybe, maybe not
how ever;
you could choose to be alert
the world needs more lerts

BTW
I'd check the sources attributing anything to Putin on that report cited in the OP
Quote:

...An insider from the Ministry of Health in Russia has revealed that an explosive report is being prepared that will be presented...

- from the OP
Last edited by Danbones; Aug 8th, 2016 at 04:36 PM..
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhk7-5eBCrs

They're selling used cars idiot.


The planet will decide when it's overpopulated and you can do SFA about it except volunteer your space if feel so alarmed. Earthe could easily support five times it,s present population. There's a lot of eating in a planet this size.

Good solar exposure. Just the right distance for the stuff that grows here. The planet automatically optimizes the populations of carbon life forms. You certainly don't have to pay taxes trying to compete with the ultimate lab.

You can't change the climate stupid!

A vaccine to change the climate is being developed.
 
Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

Finally, your starting to catch on.

I caught on long before you were a twinkle in you daddy's eye, pup.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#24
He may be a testtube baby Cliffy and not actually have a daddy but just some annonimous drug useing sperm doner.
 
mentalfloss
#25
You guys must also love the Holocaust.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

You guys must also love the Holocaust.

You worship it don't you?
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Vladimir Putin - right. That's a source I go to for all of my medical knowledge.

Seems to me that you go to a geneticist and politician for your AGW stuff... Might as well go to Putin for medical opinion, at least he isn't making millions from his stuff
 
petros
+1
#28
Appendix I National Immunization Calendar of the Russian Federation | Biological Science and Biotechnology in Russia: Controlling Diseases and Enhancing Security | The National Academies Press

Follow the link to the Russian Federation MANDATORY vaccine schedule.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#29
Putin or Treaudeau? Who you going to believe?
 
captain morgan
Bloc Québécois
+1
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Putin or Treaudeau? Who you going to believe?


Putin would have JT in tears and soiling his pants within 10 minutes if they were in the same room together... I'll go with believing Putin simply by default
 

Similar Threads

6
Cancer Is Good And Vaccines Are Unsafe
by Sons of Liberty | Sep 3rd, 2016
6
Vaccines: The case of measles
by Andem | May 26th, 2011
9
Vaccines Killing Troops
by quandary121 | Aug 18th, 2008