Premier of world’s most indebted sub-sovereign borrower spends taxpayer money to tell

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
Premier of world’s most indebted sub-sovereign borrower spends taxpayer money to tell us how to cook

People don’t always believe me when I say we live in a nanny state but if things like national day care programs (cradle) and talk of killing us off when we get old (grave) aren’t enough, perhaps this latest move by the Wynne government will do it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NkpRkJIi1E

The Ontario government issued a press release that presumes to “educate” adults about food safety and best practices to avoid poisoning your dinner guests over the holiday season.

Only a government that is responsible for making Ontario the world’s most indebted sub-sovereign borrower could think this was a good use of taxpayer money.

source: Premier of world’s most indebted sub-sovereign borrower spends taxpayer money to tell us how to cook - The Rebel

darkbeaver
Republican
ontario ontario where I was born and left as early as I could, I convinced my parents to leave in 1959 best move I erver made
no ocean frontage,

petros
What a wanker. I'd be embarrassed to call that thing my provincial leader.

darkbeaver
Republican
+1
#4  Top Rated Post
She's yuck, yuck plus, infinite yuck, something very wrong

Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Premier of world’s most indebted sub-sovereign borrower spends taxpayer money to tell us how to cook

People don’t always believe me when I say we live in a nanny state but if things like national day care programs (cradle) and talk of killing us off when we get old (grave) aren’t enough, perhaps this latest move by the Wynne government will do it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NkpRkJIi1E

The Ontario government issued a press release that presumes to “educate” adults about food safety and best practices to avoid poisoning your dinner guests over the holiday season.

Only a government that is responsible for making Ontario the world’s most indebted sub-sovereign borrower could think this was a good use of taxpayer money.

source: Premier of world’s most indebted sub-sovereign borrower spends taxpayer money to tell us how to cook - The Rebel

I believe you.

B00Mer
No Party Affiliation
If you're a Flossy, you like this kind of Nanny state.

petros
+1
He needs someone to change his Huggies.

Retired_Can_Soldier
Sadly, the Conservatives handed this corrupt idiot the election on a silver plate by running a car salesman instead of a leader against her.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

ontario ontario where I was born and left as early as I could, I convinced my parents to leave in 1959 best move I erver made
no ocean frontage,

I thought James Bay is ocean!

Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Sadly, the Conservatives handed this corrupt idiot the election on a silver plate by running a car salesman instead of a leader against her.

Bah, it's been the PC's election to lose since McGuinty's second run at the Premiership. The Ontario PCs have the same problem that the Federal Liberals had for a while, picking leaders with all the charm and charisma of dog crap on your shoe.

petros
The problem with piss poor leadership in ON is it's impact on the entire country. It is dragging us all down the tubes.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

I remember the very instant that the election was lost, too. It was the "million job" statement that was made in such an unbelievable and childish manner that he might as well have said "a trillion gazillion jobs!" He was too far to the right to be electable in Ontario. The PC Party doesn't seem to get it, here. The voter is not going to move way to the right to meet you. You have to run in the center and lead towards the right, if you absolutely must. I predict that the Liberals will win the next election here as the Party replaced the car salesman with another flim-flam man. Surely, there is SOMEONE competent that wants to lead the PC Party in Ontario. Is the job really THAT bad?