The Zionists are on fire

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

What toilet bowl did you dug that hate mongers rubbish from?

For sure, I haven't encountered a mind as sick, stupid, and hate filled as yours since the early 1960's.

Amazing!

This place is the bowl. Ben Freedman is the name you want to look up as you try taking your first few step while wearing big-boy pants.

Do you really think I want to hear about how your life got radically changed when you were about 10, cause I don't.

I already know all I need to, there was no recovery.

Gilgamesh
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Do you not recall the posts I made as soon as you said you were an American Zionists. Another term for them is Christian Evengelician and I posted a vid on what their core beliefs are and you didn't deny any of that as being what you also support.\\Bringing it up when the post was about something else is what a troll does and that is usually because the topic should be buried rather than opened up.
That may work for you and the local collective that are Jewish extremists in that support. You can be as comfortable as you want but I'm not and Canadian in the title should mean Canadian values rather than Israeli Apartheid is the norm.

The longer article show that plain as day. I don't have an issue with them being the first explores and that should give them a deserved edge. Killing off the locals and then lying about it takes all the glory away and makes them worse than any mass murderer in the past.

I did see a shrink during marriage counseling. After he got to know me he asked me if I wanted to work on something knowing that I was quite a bit above her social skills level.
I'm not the bat shit crazy one here that is slamming another race/religion even though the one held high is the most lied about of any of them. That is after the God of it stresses 'truth' how many times. Group beatings are the most common way liars can silence the truth. You can't attack the truth but I can sure as hell attack you and the lies that are your core support.
If this is how you handle 100M needless deaths how will you react when i can show the Black Death even had a few trial runs and onnce it decimated the RCC as the main opposition they also killed off the Royals that were not in their corner yet. The to cover their tracks they intentionally killed a few towns that had a lot of low level Jews on it and then it hits the slums of the gentiles and that is the focus of who dies, dirty, filthy, uncouth cattle, sorry Gentiles. That was 200M Gentiles so they could further their cause, gather all the wealth in the world just for themselves.
That is another trait, gain control through criminal means and keep the people poor and uneducated so they can never take control even though they are the majority by far. That puts you in the role of 'blight on mankind' and sooner or later the lack of the support of the majority will bring it crashing down. I really hope I'm alive to see it happen. Wall St all jumping from the roof would be a fitting end to the Bankers.
If you don't bail when they start talking about nuking nations because of a poor understanding of the book they claim to follow. One verse about a city being destroyed catches their attention big time but the 50 that say feed the poor or go to hell are glossed over. That is a different program, the one running now started 140 years ago.

How does it feel to know you are the one that is is in need of help of that kind?

As a Canadian I would never have claimed to be an American.

As an atheist, I am not likely to claim to be an Evangelical person.

So I do not understand your logic.

I am a non Jewish zionist due to reading adult history,and also because all the anti Zionists I have 'met' have all been a combination of ignorance and/or rabid hate.

Gilgamesh
In addition if you think the Black Death and 100 million deaths etc are part of some Jewish conspiracy then yes, you are indeed batshit crazy.

Ou need intense therapy, or committing to an institution.

Or both. My deepest sympathies to you and your family,

Theend
+1
What I want to know is why are the no good jooos in North America, alienating, dividing, causing tension and discourse between all ethnic groups through the media.

It's always Blacks, natives, Asians.... front page.

Theend
+1
When I realized what the heck was going on.
Pushing...ho. Mo sex. Destroying family, marriage, values.......

Theend
+1
The high ranking Canadian politicans, judges, ... have all been black mailed....too scared.... helpless.... just like the USA..

Walter
More...Avro...bullshit...

Gilgamesh
Quote: Originally Posted by Theend View Post

What I want to know is why are the no good jooos in North America, alienating, dividing, causing tension and discourse between all ethnic groups through the media.

It's always Blacks, natives, Asians.... front page.

What you need to know is the tel. no. of your nearest mental help clinic.

You poor sad, silly man,

Serryah

Theoretically you are correct to claim Palestinians are also semites, but the phrase 'anti-Semites' is recognized world wide by sane people as referring to Jews; and you know that.

Referring to Israel as an apartheid state proves two things.

You are ignorant and uneducated, and/or you are a lying Jew hater.

All of which makes you as irrelevant and destined for the garbage can of history.

In the Middle East, there is only one state that allows Arabs to vote, run and win seats in the Knesset, express their sexuality etc.

That state is Israel.

Take your ignorant blood stained lies and shove 'em.

Actually that's changing.

Israel is, like it's neighbor nations, being taken over by the religious extremists who have their own view on how their nation should be. Look up what the Ultra-Orthodox Jews are like and what they want.

It's not to let Arab's vote, run and win seats in their government and to let people express their sexuality (actually they pretty much equal Iran and Saudi in how women should be treated).

So Israel is not the shining bastion it might have been once and people need to realize that.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

More...Avro...bullshit...

You forgot to supply any links Walnut. You should have a long list of American Jews who promote 'America first' Right??

Being the hardcore racist you are there probably aren't any that support your collective like you do.

Is your IQ in the 3 digit range, 050 for example.
Last edited by MHz; Nov 25th, 2018 at 08:55 AM..

MHz

What you need to know is the tel. no. of your nearest mental help clinic.

You poor sad, silly man,

So far only you and Walnut are showing you cannot post anything but racist shit, like always. You come from an insane group, one that mocks and demeans any race.people, group that are not fanatic Jewish supporters and only that group is not racist in nature. That is bat-shit crazy and everybody but your cherished group.
You are deluded and the deluded are the last to know they are deluded.

MHz

As a Canadian I would never have claimed to be an American.

As an atheist, I am not likely to claim to be an Evangelical person.

So I do not understand your logic.

I am a non Jewish zionist due to reading adult history,and also because all the anti Zionists I have 'met' have all been a combination of ignorance and/or rabid hate.

American Zionism is not restricted to just the US, why would you think that and claim to be be a Zionist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothsc...ons_on_Zionism
Jewish identity and positions on Zionism

Jewish solidarity in the family was not homogeneous. Many Rothschilds were supporters of Zionism, while other members of the family opposed the creation of the Jewish state. In 1917 Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild was the addressee of the Balfour Declaration to the Zionist Federation,[45] which committed the British government to the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people. His son, Victor, Lord Rothschild was against granting asylum or helping Jewish refugees in 1938.[a] [46]

Let's start small, if you support anything associated with the bit above you are a Zionist and since Israel is being 'recreated' they are also asking themselves part of the Bible that covers that same event. The core points of Evangelicans is in opposition to what the Bible promotes as the Bible would label them 'false Christians' while they label the Bible as 'misunderstood and needing long explanations that only Scholars can explain. The Israel they fully support are also flawed in their understanding so they say the OT means whatever they say it does.
The Bible has a clear version that stands alone and is in perfect clarity as is.

False Christians and athiest have more in common that they have differences. Believing a lie and just not believing is different how? Don't forget there is a standard that can be used to tell if they are liars or not.

Pick a new label then as Zionish recognises Jews as the Master race, so far in out exposure to each other you fit the label. I don't fit the false Christian label because I an a universalist, that you have no fuking idea what that means is not something I care about as that is between you and God, He has a standard entrance so you cannot mistake it for anything else.

Heb:10:31:
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

"I am a non Jewish zionist due to reading adult history,and also because all the anti Zionists I have 'met' have all been a combination of ignorance and/or rabid hate."

No such animal so you are using 'zionist' to fit in with the Jewish collective as they will see you as a gentile who has already submitted that they should rule the world while being less than 1% of the population. That makes you a traitor to the 99%, does that even register an emotional response if even for a fraction of a second?
Post some of your adult history on the latest topic, the Black Death. The links I have posted included the Gentile history and it was more apologetic to the Jews over persecution than they were over 200M dying in just a few years by causes that were few and far between earlier and later.

The material from respected Jewish sites are the most damning as it is a confession to mass murder to achieve what they could not by fair means. Follow the money on this one. A RCC bank gives Gentiles loans at cost and Jews quality for very few loans due to their rejection of the NT. A Jewish bank would charge all Gentile interest forever so there is a income that is free and never ends if you can kill off the RCC Clergy and the Royals who support Christian values.
Good way to tell if you are an adult is to give you something meant for an adult, the Jews can read between the lines, why can't you even after I have filled in the blanks for you. At least the Jewish trolls know why I should be prevented from making the topic a long and detailed ones that leaves nothing to the imagination.

Step up to be plate big boy, you are an infant in adults pants. The Bible even has a few labels for you.

1Co:3:1-3:
And I,
brethren,
could not speak unto you as unto spiritual,
but as unto carnal,
even as unto babes in Christ.
I have fed you with milk,
and not with meat:
for hitherto ye were not able to bear it,
neither yet now are ye able.
For ye are yet carnal:
for whereas there is among you envying,
and strife,
and divisions,
are ye not carnal,
and walk as men?

Joh:12:42-43:
Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him;
but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him,
lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
Last edited by MHz; Nov 25th, 2018 at 10:43 AM..

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Where things stand at the moment is we are just before the completion of a plan that is 140 years old this year, that is the change that will happen and it has certain goals of it's own and if the world is lucky it will focus on UN181 setting the guidelines rather than the OT being a book on politics rather than religion. There is enough proof being provided that the healing pool mentioned was part of the wings of the Temple and that is the City Of David rather than on the same platform as the Dome of the Rock is today. It is no different then the Vatican, it is a Gentile Church and as such if Jerusalem is to become the International City from UN181 that is where the UN HQ should be and every nation should occupy a floor with their name on the door. The enforcing documents were written on full by 1950 but implementation was not slated until 'this time' when the Bankers had enough control over the leaders of the Nations that they would vote the way they wanted them to rather than what was in the best interests of the people. Iran jumped the gun and in 1953 they were invaded and punished like everybody else so when the last part unfolded having normal rights would seem like 'a gift from God'. and that would earn them the loyalty. 70 years ago the Gentiles would have had the credit.

Quote:

Israel is, like it's neighbor nations, being taken over by the religious extremists who have their own view on how their nation should be. Look up what the Ultra-Orthodox Jews are like and what they want.

I have. I also looked up that today real control could be done most easily through the UN rather than being the baddest on the block. They limit food as the 2nd level of punishment that only shows who has control. If food suddenly becomes plentiful and cheap the ones able to do that will be instant heroes. That is 20 years of being able to do no wrong so it is no small feat. The UN in Jerusalem staffed by Jews means global control has been achieved, as much as possible anyways.

Quote:

It's not to let Arab's vote, run and win seats in their government and to let people express their sexuality (actually they pretty much equal Iran and Saudi in how women should be treated).

That is the false punishment that magically melts away once they become formal friends with Israel. What would gain them the instant loyalty would be the 'new UN' running from Jerusalem 'ordering the Jewish Government' tp pass the 'right to return Bill' that would be them giving up majority rule in Tel Aviv only to take over the UN in Jerusalem where Israel and every other nation will follow what the UN recommends.

Quote:

So Israel is not the shining bastion it might have been once and people need to realize that.

That either make them ungodly people at heart (with a long set of rules to follow puts a kink in that theory) At one point in the past Israel told the US they had enough weapons, the reply was, you will accept the $3B in arms each and every year or you will get nothing. What do you think they did, the USSR and China were given similar offers in the last 100 years.

The hype about Damascus needing to be nuked is not a fantasy as Dresden proves as it would have been the 'trial run'. Times that as being many cities at once and you have the ending they envision. The hype the Rothschild family got bored with being the bosses that they gave it up as being a 'snowboard Instructor' was an exciting life all by itself is just that hype.

Gilgamesh
The "crimes" you prattle on about are all stored, and reside in your upper colon due to the fact that you are lacking even a picogram of brain tissue.

I support the jews & Israel because in spite of pathological hateful liars such as yourself, & thousands of years of persecution they have prevailed even against your Nazi scum brethren.

The more rabid, murderous hate thrown at them the more it is obvious that it is you, not they who are the untermenschen.

By every standard & measure,education such as medical, engineering,science, legal degrees they out perform the Muslim & Neo-Nazi scum. Then of course we have the composers, musicians, artists etc.,compared to your suicide bombers, expert beheaders, killers of gays, children, subjugators of women.....

You are nothing but human debris.

The number of Nobel science prizes as a ratio to their world wide numbers is another proof of their worth,especially compared to the much greater number of muslims in the world who have won ONE prize (& he was a secular Muslim.

So, while personally I do not advocate violence against Muslims, the planet wouldnt miss you at all.

If the Jews vanished, the planet would miss a helluva lot more.

Your hatred of Jews is simply because many of them are better than you will ever be.
Heh heh, maybe you are an evolutionary dead end.

ROFLMAO

MHz
That it? lol

Where did God part the water for Moses? Test question that only Jewish supporting fuktards will have a problem with?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoOG...AVMAR8D2yqgQ1U

MHz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMJXAph5GUc
Abby Martin Exposes Zionist Israeli Racism and Hatred

Like the guy in the South Africa vid, he admits the people followed the OT and rejected the NT. Kill everybody you don't like is about as Heathen as it gets.

Notice they do not want to be treated the same way they treat others. That means their core is rotten rather than it be admired like you do.
Best of lick with. If it was so shit hot why do you have so much time to spend with somebody you obviously despise, based on my links alone, ones from respected Jewish sources.

How does it feel to be called stupid and your only defense is to post something that people who are foaming at the mouth would say?

Gilgamesh

That it? lol

Where did God part the water for Moses? Test question that only Jewish supporting fuktards will have a problem with?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoOG...AVMAR8D2yqgQ1U

There is no God and no water was parted.

Therefore I don't know & certainly don't care.

Gilgamesh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMJXAph5GUc
Abby Martin Exposes Zionist Israeli Racism and Hatred

Like the guy in the South Africa vid, he admits the people followed the OT and rejected the NT. Kill everybody you don't like is about as Heathen as it gets.

Notice they do not want to be treated the same way they treat others. That means their core is rotten rather than it be admired like you do.
Best of lick with. If it was so shit hot why do you have so much time to spend with somebody you obviously despise, based on my links alone, ones from respected Jewish sources.

How does it feel to be called stupid and your only defense is to post something that people who are foaming at the mouth would say?

Incoherent babble. Typical of anti Semitic morons,

MHz
Fuk you. That easier to understand?
Do the math yourself or do you enjoy being a uneducated tool like Pete?

Ex:14:2:
Speak unto the children of Israel,
that they turn and encamp before Pi-hahiroth,
between Migdol and the sea,
over against Baal-zephon:
before it shall ye encamp by the sea.

There is the good possibility you are like pete, no reply shows the world you are the only smart one in the room.

MHz

Incoherent babble. Typical of anti Semitic morons,

That is exactly what the truth sounds like to a chronic liar. Like you having this much support for Jews while being fully independent of having no close associations. Kind of like you are protesting a bit too much and you a a chronic liar. That is enough to put a question mark there without any need to put any effort towards finding the answer.

BTW she probably makes a fuk of a lot more than you as well as being more honest. The kind of people zionists hate the most as you so aptly showed in almost record time, good doggy.

Gilgamesh

There is the good possibility you are like pete, no reply shows the world you are the only smart one in the room.

Superstitious medieval nonsense.

Any quotes from Biblical or Qu'ranic sources get all the attention they deserve - ZERO.

Gilgamesh

I have never made a claim of intellectual superiority.

Your posts do that for me. Keep 'em coming LOL.

DaSleeper

I have never made a claim of intellectual superiority.

Your posts do that for me. Keep 'em coming LOL.

Yet both of you keep posting and exhibiting your shortcomings....

Gilgamesh
Those maps are fascinating.

Also utterly meaningless. I have already said I don't bother reading biblical or other ancient rubbish.

Add your equally meaningless maps to that.

Maybe you would like to post some actual facts for a change?

So far,you have yet to do so.

So far you have posted every nonsensical, ridiculous, and moronic anti semitic kindergarten level rubbish available.

About time you grew up, or at least tried something adult or original.

So sad for you. Get a life sonny.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Yet both of you keep posting and exhibiting your shortcomings....

If yours were to be put on display 'short' would not be in the sentence.
A Zionist and an anti-Zionist walk into a bar. What do you think will be going on all through the 'night'?

MHz

Those maps are fascinating.

Also utterly meaningless. I have already said I don't bother reading biblical or other ancient rubbish.

Add your equally meaningless maps to that.

Maybe you would like to post some actual facts for a change?

So far,you have yet to do so.

So far you have posted every nonsensical, ridiculous, and moronic anti semitic kindergarten level rubbish available.

About time you grew up, or at least tried something adult or original.

So sad for you. Get a life sonny.

So I can be a miserable fuktard such as yourself.

30 seconds was all it would have taken to show there is something inside you other than rotten troll meat. You won't find whatever you are looking for by trolling me, trust me on that one.

Gilgamesh
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

Fire burning for 3 days which alarmed the Zionists in Palestine; so they asked the help of other states, and their pm said: it is a mixture of terrorist act + natural reasons: they said the drought and the wind .. etc.

Not as such, Zionists, not as such; it is made by God Almighty .. this is His warning .. for that Zionists in these days have prevented the Azan which is the call to prayers from being cried out in the Aqsa mosque and other mosques .. and they prevented the Quran from being recited by Muslims in their shops and market places.

It may be when Zionists transgress on Muslims .. they may overcome the Muslims at the moment, but to transgress on God's mosques and on God's Quran and to suppress Muslims ... this will be their end for certain. God will terminate them, and this is the first sign of His revenge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Novemb...rael_wildfires

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq1V043b94I

"Not as such, Zionists, not as such; it is made by God Almighty ."

Whom no one has proven to exist. When that IS proven, give us a call. Until then, shut up.

MHz
Do you play chess at all?

spilledthebeer

================================================== ================================================== ====

WHY IN HELL WOULD JEWS WANT MUSLIM TERRORISTS VOTING IN THEIR NATIONAL ELECTIONS?????????????????

As for Othodox Jews- there are religious extremists in ALL countries!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in Israel the number of Orthodox Jews might be EXAGGERATED since Orthodox Jews are EXCUSED FROM MILITARY SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arabs in Israel DO GET to vote for local govt and many Arabs do win posts in govt- its just that they DO NOT get control over Jewish military- for rather obvious reasons!!!!!!!!!!

Your poisoned anti Zionist rant is doing nobody any good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are fueling the fighting by encouraging radical Muslims into thinking the actually have real support in places like Canada!!!!!!!!!!

When all they really have is the support of some loud mouth LIE-berals who will NOT have a majority govt after the 2019 election!!!!!!!!

The BEST that Our idiot Boy Justin can hope for in 2019 is a MINORITY GOVT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Cdns who are worried about their jobs and govt deficits and rising crime rates that LIE-berals are ignoring and about rationed health care- simply do not understand why Our idiot Boy and his loser LIE-berals will not allow Alberta oil to be sold outside Canada!!

Its not as if the world will stop using oil if we refuse to sell it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And oh yes- LIE-berals offer up all sorts of pious platitudes about global warming - and we COULD HELP WITH THAT- by the simple expedient of offering LESS GRAVY to our already gravy GORGED civil service union Hogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We already have evidence that air planes are by far the single largest driver of global warming and air pollution- so cut back on Hog gravy- which we cannot afford to pay any more anyway since we are at the debt wall- and watch the DIRTY PLANES be grounded and the air magically clear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the year after the 9/11 terror attack- during which time 25 percent ofv the worlds airline fleet was grounded - there WAS a measurable improvement in world air quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But LIE-beral vote buying and Hog greed for gravy trumps anything resembling logic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

DaSleeper

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_citizens_of_Israel