Do Whites need new heroes?


gopher
#31
Quote:

Do Whites need new heroes?


How about going back to worshiping pagan gods like Zeus and Hera? After all, they were white (though, in truth, based on ancient dark skinned gods from Egypt).
 
Curious Cdn
#32
Sorry. I'm not guilty of anything because of my genes and skin colour.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#33
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Sorry. I'm not guilty of anything because of my genes and skin colour.

Well, except being ugly.

Rest of youre guilt's all on you personally.
 
SteveM
#34
I don't know that whites 'need' to have heroes. If I were to choose one, it would be Martin Luther King Jr.
 
White_Unifier
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveM View Post

I don't know that whites 'need' to have heroes. If I were to choose one, it would be Martin Luther King Jr.

I agree that we don't necessarily need White heroes. However, some Whites who are mildly racist might need a White hero at the particular stage in their evolution until they can accept that race means nothing anyway.
 
SteveM
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I agree that we don't necessarily need White heroes. However, some Whites who are mildly racist might need a White hero at the particular stage in their evolution until they can accept that race means nothing anyway.

Agreed!
 
Johnnny
#37
I'll be your hero
 
Tecumsehsbones
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I agree that we don't necessarily need White heroes. However, some Whites who are mildly racist might need a White hero at the particular stage in their evolution until they can accept that race means nothing anyway.

Aren't Mel Gibson and Donald Trump enough?
 
White_Unifier
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Aren't Mel Gibson and Donald Trump enough?

I don't know enough about Mel Gibson. But if someone insists on a White hero, why aim so low as to go for Trump?
 
petros
#40
Wayne Gretzky
 
Walter
#41
Another racist thread by the lefties, so predictable.
 
Curious Cdn
+1
#42
Heinrich Himmler
 
Walter
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Heinrich Himmler

The OP is more like Goebbels.
 
Cliffy
+1 / -1
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The OP is more like Goebbels.

You are more like Goebbels, always spreading your hate propaganda against the left.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You are more like Goebbels, always spreading your hate propaganda against the left.

That's OK Wally. We all know you can't handle the truth. I can't imagine the horror of living inside your head.
 
justlooking
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You are more like Goebbels, always spreading your hate propaganda against the left.

And you think you are somehow different ?


Ha ha ha that's really funny.
 

Similar Threads

343
12
Blacks hear better than whites
by Kreskin | Jun 17th, 2006