Do Whites need new heroes?

gopher
Quote:

Do Whites need new heroes?

How about going back to worshiping pagan gods like Zeus and Hera? After all, they were white (though, in truth, based on ancient dark skinned gods from Egypt).

Curious Cdn
Sorry. I'm not guilty of anything because of my genes and skin colour.

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Sorry. I'm not guilty of anything because of my genes and skin colour.

Well, except being ugly.

Rest of youre guilt's all on you personally.

SteveM
I don't know that whites 'need' to have heroes. If I were to choose one, it would be Martin Luther King Jr.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveM View Post

I don't know that whites 'need' to have heroes. If I were to choose one, it would be Martin Luther King Jr.

I agree that we don't necessarily need White heroes. However, some Whites who are mildly racist might need a White hero at the particular stage in their evolution until they can accept that race means nothing anyway.

SteveM
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

I agree that we don't necessarily need White heroes. However, some Whites who are mildly racist might need a White hero at the particular stage in their evolution until they can accept that race means nothing anyway.

Agreed!

Johnnny
I'll be your hero

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Aren't Mel Gibson and Donald Trump enough?

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Aren't Mel Gibson and Donald Trump enough?

I don't know enough about Mel Gibson. But if someone insists on a White hero, why aim so low as to go for Trump?

petros
Wayne Gretzky

Walter
Another racist thread by the lefties, so predictable.

Curious Cdn
+1
Heinrich Himmler

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Heinrich Himmler

The OP is more like Goebbels.

Cliffy
+1 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The OP is more like Goebbels.

You are more like Goebbels, always spreading your hate propaganda against the left.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

You are more like Goebbels, always spreading your hate propaganda against the left.

That's OK Wally. We all know you can't handle the truth. I can't imagine the horror of living inside your head.

justlooking
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

And you think you are somehow different ?

Ha ha ha that's really funny.