Saskatchewan: Land of living skies and a racial divide

Cliffy
+2

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

I'm talking about the difference between population growth and birthrate. Canada's birthrate has been declining for decades, but Canada's population has been increasing. These are facts. I don't know what Durry is going on about because I didn't read his post and I won't. He's a massive idiot and a complete waste of time.

It may go down a little when the boomers all die, because of the massive amount of people that generation had.

Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

But life also naturally seeks a sense of belonging.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

It may go down a little when the boomers all die, because of the massive amount of people that generation had.

But life also naturally seeks a sense of belonging.

No sense of belonging among family and friends?

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Man are you ever f*cking clueless, and pathetic for that matter. You obviously didn't comprehend what I wrote very well if you think I'm xenophobic. And yes, inside information. How many family members did you have working for Immigration? Personally, I had no idea that Immigration Canada was an ALT-Right source of info. But I'm sure you'd know better since you read a Globe & Fail article.
As for the lies the immigrants and Syrians were told, all you have to do is open those dead eyes and ears of yours and listen to them.
It's pretty f*cking sad when people like you are stupid enough to believe that facts and reality are somehow "ALT-Right" just because they don't align with your naive personal beliefs.
Oh, and guess what sport? The lying to immigrants in particular started long before Trudeau. This isn't something that just the Liberals have done but in your desperate effort to defend your shiny pony's policies you utterly failed to grasp that this isn't a partisan issue.
It is ENORMOUSLY difficult to have an intelligent discussion with someone who obviously a one dimensional partisan hack.

That for proving once again that you are a racist idiot with little or no substance to his posts. I challenge you to find one Syrian or any other refugee who is not happy to be in Canada.

Quote: Originally Posted by justlooking View Post

I'm not the on running around calling the military this and that on a forum, yet too cowardly to say it in the street.

That's you being a gutless coward.

Once again bravely said. You are a real hero on the internet. And you are attacking someone who has constantly defended Canada's military in this forum, so not only are you only brave when you are in front of a keyboard, but you are also utterly clueless.

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You ever serve, justlooking?

I'm guessing that he expects immigrants to do his serving for him. Mind you an immigrant would probably make a far better soldier anyway.

Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Th
I challenge you to find one Syrian or any other refugee who is not happy to be in Canada.

Most Syrian refugees want to be home in their own country.
Given all the freebies they are getting, of course they are not going to say they don't like Canada, but most of them still don't have jobs and most still can't speak English.

Many are beginning to realize that they will never be able to be independent in Canada because they just don't have the skills to survive here independently particularly when they have five to seven kids.

Tecumsehsbones

I'm guessing that he expects immigrants to do his serving for him. Mind you an immigrant would probably make a far better soldier anyway.

Knew quite a few in my day. On the whole no worse, and perhaps slightly better.

Angstrom
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

No sense of belonging among family and friends?

groups tap into that natural emotional phenomenon of wanting to belong.

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Given all the freebies they are getting, of course they are not going to say they don't like Canada, but most of them still don't have jobs and most still can't speak English.

Many are beginning to realize that they will never be able to be independent in Canada because they just don't have the skills to survive here independently particularly when they have five to seven kids.

So what? I would imagine most refugees prefer their homeland to a certain extent - even those from Haiti, but if you think people fleeing a war prefer to go back to dodging barrel bombs and poison gas to being in a safe place you are simply deluding yourself.

White_Unifier

So what? I would imagine most refugees prefer their homeland to a certain extent - even those from Haiti, but if you think people fleeing a war prefer to go back to dodging barrel bombs and poison gas to being in a safe place you are simply deluding yourself.

Maybe what he means is that they're not prepared to bow in adoration to a Canadian dear leader.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

Or even the illusion of their "homeland." They hang around in Irish and Scots pubs and pretend to have some sort of connection to the countries their great-grandparents fled.

Of course, it's OK if they're white.

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Knew quite a few in my day. On the whole no worse, and perhaps slightly better.

Check out Canada's Defence minister.

Harjit Sajjan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harjit_Sajjan

justlooking

Check out Canada's Defence minister.

Harjit Sajjan

He's been checked, and found wanting...

Bar Sinister
Quote: Originally Posted by justlooking View Post

He's been checked, and found wanting...

Missed the point didn't you? You have to read the earlier posts to understand what Tecumseh and I were discussing.

Tecumsehsbones

Missed the point didn't you? You have to read

Well, there's yer problem raht thar!

DaSleeper
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Look up.... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadians_of_convenience