The DNA Journey

Cliffy
Its easy to think there are more things dividing us than uniting us. But we actually have much more in common with other nationalities than youd think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyaEQEmt5ls

If you dare to question who you really are, head to Redirecting... to WIN your own DNA journey: a DNA kit and the chance to visit every single country you're from!

Curious Cdn
I'm pretty sure that my DNA goes right back to the beginning.

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Its easy to think there are more things dividing us than uniting us. But we actually have much more in common with other nationalities than youd think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyaEQEmt5ls

If you dare to question who you really are, head to Redirecting... to WIN your own DNA journey: a DNA kit and the chance to visit every single country you're from!

I keep getting Server Not Found, Cliffy............I'll Bing it. I've been thinking about getting my DNA analyzed. Would be interesting to see if I too have some Neanderthal genes..........might explain a few things.

I think that's a bad link, Cliffy.

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

I keep getting Server Not Found, Cliffy............I'll Bing it. I've been thinking about getting my DNA analyzed. Would be interesting to see if I too have some Neanderthal genes..........might explain a few things.

I had no problem getting to this:

The DNA Journey

Mowich
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

I had no problem getting to this:

The DNA Journey

The word highlighted in your first post was REDIRECTED . I'll try this one - thanks.

Works just fine, thanks again.

talloola
we both had our DNA tested, no surprises for me, English/irish, very minute bits of Scandinavian and
western Europe, but those last ones are unimportant, so small a portion

my husband, Italian, but surprisingly, a minute dab of irish, he got teased for sure, but again
such a small sample, doesn't really make any difference.