Justice vs partiality.

Johnnny
Can we even call ourselves a "just" society? We're we ever a "just" society?

Is Canada a "just" society? And why are there people in our country that confuse favouritism with equality?

For example: If someone who is sane kills or tortures someone else, they should be held up to the law regardless of race, creed or religion. That's how the law works.

There are many more examples but I ain't got time to make a wall of text.

End rant

Ludlow
you want a just society in this world ?.......he he he .....HeeeeHaawwwwwww....He he HeeeeHawwwwwww

Johnnny
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

you want a just society in this world ?.......he he he .....HeeeeHaawwwwwww....He he HeeeeHawwwwwww

You need to really work on your trolling skills.

lone wolf
It all depends on who's calling for the "just us"

Johnnny
+1
#5  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

That's what I mean... it shouldn't matter who is asking for justice, what matters is that the issue is tackled in a unbiased manner.

It's all ethnic groups I'm talking about, everyone preaches equality but no one actually practices it.

lone wolf
+1
Who'da thunk the old "my-shyte-don't-stink" syndrome could be reverse-charged. Power and law always sides with the money - no matter who has it. Nothing to do with race, colour or creed. Everything to do with greed and how to sate the insatiable

Johnnny

Who'da thunk the old "my-shyte-don't-stink" syndrome could be reverse-charged. Power and law always sides with the money - no matter who has it. Nothing to do with race, colour or creed. Everything to do with greed and how to sate the insatiable

True that, cash is king and queen

Ludlow
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

You need to really work on your trolling skills.

You may be right. I've not learned how to be proficient at whining like you Canooks so trolling is the only input available to me sir. That being said, I repeat my statement regarding you wanting a just and fair society ~ he he he,,,,HeeHaawwwwwww,,,,,HeeHawwwwwwwww

Johnnny

You may be right. I've not learned how to be proficient at whining like you Canooks so trolling is the only input available to me sir. That being said, I repeat my statement regarding you wanting a just and fair society ~ he he he,,,,HeeHaawwwwwww,,,,,HeeHawwwwwwwww

Much to learn grasshopper

lone wolf

First off - let the hobby horse win

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Can we even call ourselves a "just" society? We're we ever a "just" society?

Is Canada a "just" society? And why are there people in our country that confuse favouritism with equality?

For example: If someone who is sane kills or tortures someone else, they should be held up to the law regardless of race, creed or religion. That's how the law works.

There are many more examples but I ain't got time to make a wall of text.

End rant

Define "justice."

Ludlow
Johnnny boys idea of justice is anything that suits his fooking opinion of what should be done to folks who transgress the law.

and,,he would like to whine about it a little

Ron in Regina
+1

You want "Just Us" ?? You just have to look in the right place:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Us/480930765372311