Justice vs partiality.


Johnnny
#1
Can we even call ourselves a "just" society? We're we ever a "just" society?

Is Canada a "just" society? And why are there people in our country that confuse favouritism with equality?

For example: If someone who is sane kills or tortures someone else, they should be held up to the law regardless of race, creed or religion. That's how the law works.

There are many more examples but I ain't got time to make a wall of text.

End rant
 
Ludlow
#2
you want a just society in this world ?.......he he he .....HeeeeHaawwwwwww....He he HeeeeHawwwwwww
 
Johnnny
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

you want a just society in this world ?.......he he he .....HeeeeHaawwwwwww....He he HeeeeHawwwwwww

You need to really work on your trolling skills.
 
lone wolf
#4
It all depends on who's calling for the "just us"
 
Johnnny
+1
#5  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

It all depends on who's calling for the "just us"

That's what I mean... it shouldn't matter who is asking for justice, what matters is that the issue is tackled in a unbiased manner.

It's all ethnic groups I'm talking about, everyone preaches equality but no one actually practices it.
 
lone wolf
+1
#6
Who'da thunk the old "my-shyte-don't-stink" syndrome could be reverse-charged. Power and law always sides with the money - no matter who has it. Nothing to do with race, colour or creed. Everything to do with greed and how to sate the insatiable
 
Johnnny
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

Who'da thunk the old "my-shyte-don't-stink" syndrome could be reverse-charged. Power and law always sides with the money - no matter who has it. Nothing to do with race, colour or creed. Everything to do with greed and how to sate the insatiable

True that, cash is king and queen
 
Ludlow
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

You need to really work on your trolling skills.

You may be right. I've not learned how to be proficient at whining like you Canooks so trolling is the only input available to me sir. That being said, I repeat my statement regarding you wanting a just and fair society ~ he he he,,,,HeeHaawwwwwww,,,,,HeeHawwwwwwwww
 
Johnnny
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

You may be right. I've not learned how to be proficient at whining like you Canooks so trolling is the only input available to me sir. That being said, I repeat my statement regarding you wanting a just and fair society ~ he he he,,,,HeeHaawwwwwww,,,,,HeeHawwwwwwwww

Much to learn grasshopper
 
lone wolf
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

You may be right. I've not learned how to be proficient at whining like you Canooks so trolling is the only input available to me sir. That being said, I repeat my statement regarding you wanting a just and fair society ~ he he he,,,,HeeHaawwwwwww,,,,,HeeHawwwwwwwww

First off - let the hobby horse win
 
Tecumsehsbones
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

Can we even call ourselves a "just" society? We're we ever a "just" society?

Is Canada a "just" society? And why are there people in our country that confuse favouritism with equality?

For example: If someone who is sane kills or tortures someone else, they should be held up to the law regardless of race, creed or religion. That's how the law works.

There are many more examples but I ain't got time to make a wall of text.

End rant

Define "justice."
 
Ludlow
#12
Johnnny boys idea of justice is anything that suits his fooking opinion of what should be done to folks who transgress the law.

and,,he would like to whine about it a little
 
Ron in Regina
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

It all depends on who's calling for the "just us"

You want "Just Us" ?? You just have to look in the right place:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Us/480930765372311
 

Similar Threads

5
Justice?
by lone wolf | Nov 4th, 2010
16
There is almost justice....
by lone wolf | Mar 15th, 2009
2
Justice tix?!
by davegrover | Mar 9th, 2008
0
What is Justice?
by Socrates the Greek | Apr 19th, 2006