The solution of Japanese disasters

Johnny Utah
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Yeah it's getting worse alright.
You just gotta admire how well the Japanese people are copeing with this disaster, no looting, no riots, no hollering in long line ups, etc etc. I think a lot of other cultures could learn a lot from the Japanese people .

The 50 workers who are still trying to get a handle on the situation are probably good as dead being exposed to massive amounts of radiation, you have to admire that.

Quote: Originally Posted by Avro View Post

Ummmm.....are you completely ****ed in the head?

Copy that!

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

God can't be a woman. Never shows any compassion, is the cause of many wars and deaths, creates division among brothers. Sounds much more like a man to me.

But she also makes flowers and bunnies and hummingbirds and chocolate cake so we got to take the good with the bad, remember it dosn't matter if we win or lose we just got to play fair. The prizes are handed out later. I think I heard.

eanassir
Some people say such earthquakes of Japan and other countries are only some natural factors; yes there is a natural explanation, but who caused this natural factor to work now, not before, and at this place not in another uninhabited region in the ocean or the desert, and who made this earthquake to be with this degree of 8.9 degrees out of the 9 degrees of Richter?

Unless God wanted to punish the wrong-doers and idolaters.
The earthquake and cleavage

Therefore, the Japanese have to take the lesson and consider that:

The Japanese should believe in God alone and leave the enthusiasm about their patron religious men.
They have to believe in the Quran which includes wisdom and orders the devotion to God alone.
And to believe in the noble Prophet Mohammed.

Instructions

mentalfloss
Yea...yea... god iiiiiis gooood... yea... yea... god iiiiiis great... yea... yea...
Last edited by mentalfloss; Mar 16th, 2011 at 04:13 PM..

Durry
Mo is a pedophile.
All Muslim countries are sh^thole countries, what does that tell you about the Q'ran.

Why don't you fk off and go live in your musilm country, this is a Christian country built on Christian idology. We don't need your kind here !!

mentalfloss
yea yea yea yea

lone wolf
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

Some people say such earthquakes of Japan and other countries are only some natural factors; yes there is a natural explanation, but who caused this natural factor to work now, not before, and at this place not in another uninhabited region in the ocean or the desert, and who made this earthquake to be with this degree of 8.9 degrees out of the 9 degrees of Richter?

Unless God wanted to punish the wrong-doers and idolaters.

Therefore, the Japanese have to take the lesson and consider that:

The Japanese should believe in God alone and leave the enthusiasm about their patron religious men.
They have to believe in the Quran which includes wisdom and orders the devotion to God alone.
And to believe in the noble Prophet Mohammed.

Instructions

My guess would be the Pacific plate made another slip under Asia - like it's been doing for a few billion years now - way before any dream of man waved its magic wand.

Whose God will be to blame when that rift valley around the Dead Sea finally lets the Mediterranean in?

darkbeaver
+2

Mo is a pedophile.
All Muslim countries are sh^thole countries, what does that tell you about the Q'ran.

Why don't you fk off and go live in your musilm country, this is a Christian country built on Christian idology. We don't need your kind here !!

You haven't been here long enough to make suggestions like that Mr Durry. We isn't you.

PoliticalNick

Mo is a pedophile.

Please refrain from further derogatory comments about an entire faith in many countries. This is a multi-cultural country with an ideology of tolerance. Not the hatred you seem to preach. We don't need your kind here.

taxslave
Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJack View Post

eanassir, you could do wonders to your credibility if you did not mention Jesus and Mohammed in the same sentence.

Why not, both are figments of some power tripper's imagination. Matter of fact they even originated from the same wackos.

Kreskin
You're on to something Eanassir, it is evident that countries in the Middle East never have problems. I will speak to my MP asap about converting everyone in Canada (and Japan) to Islam.

taxslave
+1

Mo is a pedophile.

We don't need christians either going by your description. After all it wasn't very many years ago that fine upstanding christians were burning "witches", torturing and murdering non believers and are still molesting little kids.
That is NOT what I want happening in my country.

karrie

The punishment is because of the wrong-doing and idolatry

All that is done by God against the people of the wrong-doers.

I've never heard a better reason to not take part in Islam then. Any god who would wash children out to sea for the perceieved wrong doing of their parents is not worth bowing to.

Mo is a pedophile.

Do you even know where eanassir lives?

His speech is hateful and revolting, yes. To suggest the Japanese had it coming because they were the wrong religion is vile. But, you do realize you're saying the exact same thing, simply from the opposite side of the aisle, right? There's seriously got to be something more constructive in between.

Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

Please refrain from further derogatory comments about an entire faith in many countries. This is a multi-cultural country with an ideology of tolerance. Not the hatred you seem to preach. We don't need your kind here.

Why are you not also attacking the OP for its derogatory comments about faith in a country? It has said that Japan deserved what it got for being the wrong religion. How do you not find equal offense in that?

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie

His speech is hateful and revolting, yes. To suggest the Japanese had it coming because they were the wrong religion is vile. But, you do realize you're saying the exact same thing, simply from the opposite side of the aisle, right? There's seriously got to be something more constructive in between.

Why are you not also attacking the OP for its derogatory comments about faith in a country? It has said that Japan deserved what it got for being the wrong religion. How do you not find equal offense in that?

It's funny, Karrie, but as usual this type of events generally brings all the nut cases out of the wood work. (They are being punished for p*ssing the Gods off)
Last edited by karrie; Mar 17th, 2011 at 09:19 AM..

mentalfloss
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

It's a bot. He's an astroturfer.

selin
+4
After such a catastrophic event, one shouldn't talk about the absurd and unnecessary things but express condolences and send the kindest thoughts and prayers to the families in time of grief.

CUBert

Why has such disaster afflicted Japan?

Some said because of natural factors; others said because they have much indecency, adultery and fornication on these shores and cities.

The true cause of disasters and afflictions is because of the wrong-doing : people are wrong doers: they wrong each other and wrong themselves --> and God then misguides them and they fall in the idolatry: they worship the sun, the idols and their religious leaders associating them with God Almighty --> so God punishes them.

This is explained in the Quran 31: 41
ظَهَرَ الْفَسَادُ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ أَيْدِي النَّاسِ لِيُذِيقَهُم بَعْضَ الَّذِي عَمِلُوا لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ

The explanation:
( Corruption has appeared in the land [like earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanoes ...etc] and sea [like floods, tsunamies ...etc],

because of [the works] that the hands of people have earned;

so that He may let them taste [the punishment of] some of their deeds;

that they may desist [from their wickedness.])

Now, what will people do? Are they immune against other catastrophes like this and may be more?

The Japanes people have to resort to God Almighty alone without associate and leave their association according to their enthusiasm about the religious leaders,

and the most correct way is to resort to the Quran and the Islam , or else such quakes and tsunamies may come on them again and again, when neither their scientific progress nor their alleys will save them.

Japanese people should take the lesson and resort to God alone, and they should not listen to the words of atheists and their misguided religious patrons.
The patron saint

Amerikkka would be the first to suffer disastrous tsunamis and earthquakes with massive carnage and destruction if it was the act of a divine presence.

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

I found this hot babe for you eanassir..

YouTube - Religious Fanatic Girl - Thinks Japan Earthquake is a Result of Her Prayer

Follow Up of the Day: TamTamPamela - The Daily What

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CUBert View Post

Amerikkka would be the first to suffer disastrous tsunamis and earthquakes with massive carnage and destruction if it was the act of a divine presence.

No we wouldn't.

Stop being so jealous Bert.

Durry
Man O man, it is really hard to believe there are so many sick religious Wacos out there that will use such a devastating disaster as the Japan earth quake to promote their believe in a God.

If this sick Wacos have to stoop this low to try to convince people on the existence of a God, then it's a pretty clear indication that there is no God, at least not the kind these Wacos think there is !!

It's amazing how religion can bring out the worst in people as well as the best !!

Corduroy

Man O man, it is really hard to believe there are so many sick religious Wacos out there that will use such a devastating disaster as the Japan earth quake to promote their believe in a God.

Why is it hard to believe? It happens all the time. You should be used to it by now.

MHz
Perhaps that mishap in the GOM was an 'eye-opener' to the settlement of a large population to the Hudson Bay as new immigrants that number millions a(and these ones do have boatloads of cash BTW) who also love live near the ocean. Hudson's Bay is a prime fishpond waiting development that really could feed the world without straining anybody to any great degree and it is just north of the radiant winds, final readings to be determined later after the property values are re$evaluated behind closed doors.

Did I mention it was totally contained within Canada's maritime borders so 'fish pirates' are not a problem and Igloos are better suited t0 shorter people. The sleeping arrangements are the same as always, night is 6 months long so bring a friend and lots of blankets..

One nice thing about the Canadian North is the ground is just shy of being diamond hard sp a 'meltdown' might as well be the start of the reactor and the 'fuel' is within one days haul by normal tractor trailer rigs. Blowing the building apart would let in the Atictic air, which is pretty ****ing cold all by itself.

In the worst case it would mean the Bay would be ice-free for a few decades and don't eat the fish even if it washes up 'pre=cooked'.

It is safe to post as they have other things on their mind at the moment. As a gesture to being able to save more than we can kill this would be a great project and people are united if a common goal is in sight, in this case empty Japan of people and beasts of burden for the next few generations. Then getting the same aid into IUraq can be gin when the UN generously pays Iran to caretale millions of refugees that were created by their deliberate actions.

Quake/tidal wave/ nuclear meltdown must have been a boner day for the legal profession that would have had the banksters envious lol
Last edited by MHz; Mar 18th, 2011 at 10:27 PM..

petros
China set off a nuke offshore deep in the Izu-Ogasawara and thumped the Nips.

Have a nice day!

eanassir
Quote: Originally Posted by karrie View Post

Follow Up of the Day: TamTamPamela - The Daily What

Don't resent that I speak clearly to you, karrie and to all others.

1- I didn't pray that Japan might have such a disaster, but I only try to find the cause and reason.

2- Most of people here in this forum are non-religious or more precisely do not believe in God.

3- I cannot bring the punishment or postpone it for any people. The apostles said so to their peoples who mocked them and demanded the coming of the alleged punishment on them.

As in the Quran 6: 57-58
قُلْ إِنِّي عَلَى بَيِّنَةٍ مِّن رَّبِّي وَكَذَّبْتُم بِهِ مَا عِندِي مَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ بِهِ إِنِ الْحُكْمُ إِلاَّ لِلّهِ يَقُصُّ الْحَقَّ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ الْفَاصِلِينَ
قُل لَّوْ أَنَّ عِندِي مَا تَسْتَعْجِلُونَ بِهِ لَقُضِيَ الأَمْرُ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكُمْ وَاللّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِالظَّالِمِينَ

The explanation:
( Thus do We expound the revelations [of the Quran: by explaining the matter from different aspects] that the program of criminals may be manifest [to you, Mohammed!]

Say: "I am forbidden to serve those [angels] on whom you call apart from God." Say: "I do not follow your vain desires, or else I had gone astray, and had not been [one] of those guided aright."

Say: "I am [relying] on clear evidence [based on the inspiration and the Quran given to me] from my Lord, while you deny the [Quran]; [the punishment] that you like to hasten is not up to me. The decision [of that] is up to God alone. He relates the truth [and will decide judicially between us]; for He is the Best of Deciders [on the Day of Judgment.]

Say: "If [the punishment] that you like to hasten was up to me, the matter between me and you would then have been concluded [that I will bring the punishment on you and so I shll get rid of you], and God is Best Aware of wrong-doers.)

3- When the punishment for the wrong-doers and associaters comes, it will afflict all people including the believers unless maybe:
If believers forbid the wrong-doing and idolatry and enthusiasm -- then quit themselves from the words and claims of atheists, idolaters and wrong-doers.
E.g. if a believer sits with some disbelievers who revile God and mock God's revelations --> then he may be included with the disbelievers if the punishment comes on them.

See this here in the Quran 4: 140
وَقَدْ نَزَّلَ عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الْكِتَابِ أَنْ إِذَا سَمِعْتُمْ آيَاتِ اللّهِ يُكَفَرُ بِهَا وَيُسْتَهْزَأُ بِهَا فَلاَ تَقْعُدُواْ مَعَهُمْ حَتَّى يَخُوضُواْ فِي حَدِيثٍ غَيْرِهِ إِنَّكُمْ إِذًا مِّثْلُهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ جَامِعُ الْمُنَافِقِينَ وَالْكَافِرِينَ فِي جَهَنَّمَ جَمِيعًا

The explanation:
(He has sent down upon you [believers] in the Book [: the Quran]: 'When you hear God's revelations being disbelieved and made mock of, do not sit with those [who disbelieve] until they plunge into some other talk, or else you will surely be like to them.' God will gather the hypocrites and the unbelievers all in Hell [on the Judgment Day.])

And here in the aya 6: 68-69, Prophet Mohammed was forbidden to sit with those who ridiculed the Quran:
وَإِذَا رَأَيْتَ الَّذِينَ يَخُوضُونَ فِي آيَاتِنَا فَأَعْرِضْ عَنْهُمْ حَتَّى يَخُوضُواْ فِي حَدِيثٍ غَيْرِهِ وَإِمَّا يُنسِيَنَّكَ الشَّيْطَانُ فَلاَ تَقْعُدْ بَعْدَ الذِّكْرَى مَعَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ

The explanation:
( When you [Mohammed] see those who plunge into Our revelations, turn away from them until they plunge into some other talk; or if the devil cause you to forget, do not sit after the reminding with the people of the wrong-doers.

Nothing of their punishment falls upon those that ward off [their mocking]; but it is only the remind them that they should ward off [sitting with them.] )

تفسير سورة الأنعام

Dexter Sinister
+1
I'll tell you the same thing I told dattaswami in his religion thread when he tried the same argument. It seems worth repeating to people who use their faith as a gold-plated excuse for not thinking.

So you're claiming that natural events like tsunamis, earthquakes, floods, volcanoes, tornadoes, hurricanes, and so forth, that destroy the lives of thousands of people every year, are signs from some deity that he's unhappy with some behaviour you don't approve of. You do realize, don't you, that such natural events were going on long before humans showed up on the planet? What was that, practice for the day he could smack his favourite creatures with them? You'd really do better to try to avoid making such inane, absurd, arrogantly smug and self-serving remarks if you want to have a serious conversation with anybody intelligent.

Cliffy
So by your reasoning, is the US and British invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq and now Libya retribution for the wrong doings of the people of those countries in the eyes of Allah?

eanassir
Protection of the Japanese from the nuclear hazards
In order the Japanese be protected from the nuclear hazards now and in the future, the Japanese should resort to God alone as the exclusive Patron and embrace the last heavenly religion: the Islam, and read this soora of the Quran:
Soorah or chapter 113

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ . مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ . وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ . وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ . وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ

The explanation:

(( In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)
  • Say [O Mohammed]: " I seek refuge [with God] the Lord of the [nuclear] fission , [in the sun],"
  • "From the evil of that He has created,"
  • "And from the evil of that [long] dark night [of the Last Day] when it shall come in,"
  • "And from the evil of the [devils] inspiring [their suggestions] into the gyri [of the brain],"
  • "And from the evil of the envier when he envies."
The sea and the pearls

DurkaDurka

In order the Japanese be protected from the nuclear hazards now and in the future, the Japanese should resort to God alone as the exclusive Patron and embrace the last heavenly religion: the Islam, and read this soora of the Quran:

Soorah or chapter 113

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ . مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ . وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ . وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ . وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ

The explanation:

• Say [O Mohammed]: " I seek refuge [with God] the Lord of the [nuclear] fission , [in the sun],"
  • "And from the evil of that [long] dark night [of the Last Day] when it shall come in,"
  • "And from the evil of the [devils] inspiring [their suggestions] into the gyri [of the brain],"
The sea and the pearls

For real? You mean if they pray to Allah, he's seal up the leaks in the reactor vessel and suck all the radiation out of the ocean? Amazing dude he is.

Colpy

Soorah or chapter 113

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

The explanation:

The sea and the pearls

I see.

Just like the war-monger, pedophile prophet prevented the deaths of 160,000 Muslims in Indonesia in the 2004 Tsunami, right?

Damn you people are idoits.

Which is fine. It is the fact you have a highly disproportiate number of psychotic, homicidal idiots that I find disturbing.

lone wolf
Careful.... Aren't most of you guys - especially the lunatic extreme ones - downwind of Israel?