The solution of Japanese disasters


Durry
+1
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by gmrtrans View Post

Yes, Japan's disaster is just mounting and really painful to watch.

Yeah it's getting worse alright.
You just gotta admire how well the Japanese people are copeing with this disaster, no looting, no riots, no hollering in long line ups, etc etc. I think a lot of other cultures could learn a lot from the Japanese people .
 
eanassir
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Well, I did a little calculation.

In 2004, approximately 167,000 died in Indonesia as a result of the Dec. 26 tsunami, by far the majority of persons killed.

86.1% of the Indonesian population is Muslim.

That means approximately 144,000 Muslims died in Indonesia, punished by Allah, if we are to believe you.......

Japanese fatalities may reach 14,000....

Which means, I guess, that the followers of the pedophile and war monger Mohammed are ten times as evil as the Japanese, huh?

The punishment is because of the wrong-doing and idolatry

All that is done by God against the people of the wrong-doers.

Yes, now the wrong-doing is everywhere.
Muslims are not exceptional; they have fallen in the adultery and association like that of the past nations of Jews and Christians.

What I invite others is: to believe in God alone and to devote themselves to Him without associate or peer or son.
And to believe in all Moses, Jesus and Mohammed,
and in all the Torah (the Law), the Gospel and the Quran.
And to believe in the afterlife, the Judgment then Paradise or Hell.
And to believe in the Commandments of God which are the same to all the prophets of God.
The Ten Commandments In The Quran

While Prophet Mohammed is not any pedophile as did I explain to you many times before, and their insisting on this lie affirms that they are not too far from the affliction and punishment as indicated in the Quran 11: 8
وَلَئِنْ أَخَّرْنَا عَنْهُمُ الْعَذَابَ إِلَى أُمَّةٍ مَّعْدُودَةٍ لَّيَقُولُنَّ مَا يَحْبِسُهُ أَلاَ يَوْمَ يَأْتِيهِمْ لَيْسَ مَصْرُوفًا عَنْهُمْ وَحَاقَ بِهِم مَّا كَانُواْ بِهِ يَسْتَهْزِؤُونَ

The explanation:
( And if We delay for them [: the people of Mecca] the punishment [because Mecca is a home of peace and safety] to a schismatic generation [in the future, in the time of the Paraclite i.e. the Awaited Mahdi before his sovereignty],

they [: the stubborn unbelievers] will surely say: "What withholds it [from afflicting us]!?"

But, on the day [of their death] when it will come upon them; it will not be averted from them [whatever they may beg and supplicate],

but that will surround them [the punishment] at which they mocked.)
تفسير سورة هود




Correction of some past posting

Once I said that when the earthquake and tsunami afflicted some Muslim country in Malaysia then the mosque was saved.

But when we studied well the situation and the picture, we discovered the true fact: that was not any mosque: It was the shrine of some religious men whom those destroyed Muslim sanctified and associated with God in the glorification and servitude;
i.e. those exterminated Muslims and others glorified those imams and sheikhs as do they glorify God and that was their enthusiasm; and that shrine was left as a witness why God destroyed these people: not because of the Islam but because of the idolatry and association with God.

Now Jews in Palestine do the same and they quarrell with Muslims about the graves of the prophets and the shrines of the religious dead people: therefore their punishment by God is not far away from them.
The patron saint
Last edited by eanassir; Mar 16th, 2011 at 09:59 AM..
 
YukonJack
#33
eanassir, you could do wonders to your credibility if you did not mention Jesus and Mohammed in the same sentence.
 
mentalfloss
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Yeah it's getting worse alright.
You just gotta admire how well the Japanese people are copeing with this disaster, no looting, no riots, no hollering in long line ups, etc etc. I think a lot of other cultures could learn a lot from the Japanese people .

France's level of secularism is very close to Japan's.
 
Omicron
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJack View Post

eanassir, you could do wonders to your credibility if you did not mention Jesus and Mohammed in the same sentence.

Muslims believe Jesus existed, and that he was a very holy prophet... a member of the special rank of top-five prophets of all time, so he's not being self-contradictory to mention Mohammed and Jesus in the same sentence.
 
Durry
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

France's level of secularism is very close to Japan's.

Huh ???
 
darkbeaver
#37
I got to agree with EA it is ungodly to perform shoddy improper work on reactors while you occupy yourselves with frivolous entertainments common to many of us monkeys. If you don't adhere to stringent safety and design protocals while you're trying to shave bucks off the project god will certainly punish you later on especially when you live in the quake zone. If the Japanese would repent and correct their bad habits they might survive the next disaster. what's not to agree with?
 
mentalfloss
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Huh ???

French existentialism was inspired by buddhism - which isn't really a religion. It allows for a more secular state where there is less time spent feuding between religions and more time spent actually helping the people of the region. France has since been mostly a secular haven - though the recent animosity towards Muslims is a bit of a black mark.

Even so, I agree with you, America (North and South) could learn to be a more secular state. It would help to focus on the actual well-being of those within the territory.
 
eanassir
#39
Japanese and all other peoples will be saved if they devote themselves to God alone and when they believe in the Quran.
The same is about Muslims: they should follow the devotion to God alone in order to be dignified and be victorious over their enemies.

That is because God is the Lord of all nations and peoples; and it is mentioned in the Quran 49: 13
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ إِنَّا خَلَقْنَاكُم مِّن ذَكَرٍ وَأُنثَى وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ شُعُوبًا وَقَبَائِلَ لِتَعَارَفُوا إِنَّ أَكْرَمَكُمْ عِندَ اللَّهِ أَتْقَاكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَلِيمٌ خَبِيرٌ

The explanation:
( O mankind, We have created you male and female, and made you nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Surely the noblest among you in the sight of God is the most godfearing of you. God is All-knowing, All-aware.)

quran-ayat.co
 
Durry
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

I got to agree with EA it is ungodly to perform shoddy improper work on reactors while you occupy yourselves with frivolous entertainments common to many of us monkeys. If you don't adhere to stringent safety and design protocals while you're trying to shave bucks off the project god will certainly punish you later on especially when you live in the quake zone. If the Japanese would repent and correct their bad habits they might survive the next disaster. what's not to agree with?

God has nothing to do with it, don't be such a barbarian !!

The Plants were designed properly and they did withstand the earth quake. The failure came when the tsunami hit and flooded the deisel engines that supply back up cooling water. At the time of the original design, 40 yrs ago, it was never invisioned that such a high tsanami would ever occur and the deisel engines were never elevated high enough to clear the tsunami.

So go out and give your stupid head a shake,, god had nothing to do with it.
 
JLM
#41
Is any of this particularly surprising? It's been pretty obvious for the past generation that the end of the human race is near (unless we change course drastically), we just don't know exactly when or how it's going to happen. Things we were worried sick about a year ago (thousands of gallons of oil daily leaking into the Caribean) we don't give much thought to now. So no use panicking, better to put forth the effort to find ways to smarten up. One thing for sure- too much wealth and affluence is going to bring out our eventual demise.
 
eanassir
#42
Certainly God sent His apostles to all nations.
But not all the apostles are mentioned in the Quran (and in the Torah included in the Bible).
Such messages of those apostles have been distorted into idolatry and associating the sun, the emperor, the religious saints of Japanese together with God Almighty.

Now anyone of Japanese and all mankind has to follow the pure word of God in the Glorious Quran and to devote themselves to God alone without associate or patron.

The patron saint

quran-ayat.co
 
Durry
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

Japanese and all other peoples will be saved if they devote themselves to God alone and when they believe in the Quran.
The same is about Muslims: they should follow the devotion to God alone in order to be dignified and be victorious over their enemies.
]

Muslim countries are the ****tyest countries on earth. All terrorist activities that have been carried out since 911 on Christian (western) contries, have ALL been carried out by Muslims.
The Q'ran is the most evil book in existence.
 
YukonJack
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by Omicron View Post

Muslims believe Jesus existed, and that he was a very holy prophet... a member of the special rank of top-five prophets of all time, so he's not being self-contradictory to mention Mohammed and Jesus in the same sentence.

To Christian, Jesus is The Son Of God.

Muslims drag Him down to the level of a murderous war-monger pederast in spite of their phony "recognition" of Jesus as a Prophet.

If they honour Jesus as a Prophet, why are they Hell bent on killing His followers?
 
darkbeaver
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

God has nothing to do with it, don't be such a barbarian !!

The Plants were designed properly and they did withstand the earth quake. The failure came when the tsunami hit and flooded the deisel engines that supply back up cooling water. At the time of the original design, 40 yrs ago, it was never invisioned that such a high tsanami would ever occur and the deisel engines were never elevated high enough to clear the tsunami.

So go out and give your stupid head a shake,, god had nothing to do with it.

There were much more powerful tusunami in living memory when the reactors were built. Never underestimate the money god. What the capitalist pigdogs wouldn't envision was wasting money on safety margins. That same disregard for the catastrophic history of the planet will undoubtedly catch us all in the near future. I understand that you think you have no God concept Mr Durry. That's real poverty of a sort you know.

Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Muslim countries are the ****tyest countries on earth. All terrorist activities that have been carried out since 911 on Christian (western) contries, have ALL been carried out by Muslims.
The Q'ran is the most evil book in existence.

If you're a fan of evil books Mr Durry you'll love the Talmud.

Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJack View Post

To Christian, Jesus is The Son Of God.

Muslims drag Him down to the level of a murderous war-monger pederast in spite of their phony "recognition" of Jesus as a Prophet.

If they honour Jesus as a Prophet, why are they Hell bent on killing His followers?

There's only about half a dozen followers of christ in all of North America and you ain't one of them Jack so why you're worried is beyond me altogether.
 
TenPenny
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

Muslim countries are the ****tyest countries on earth. All terrorist activities that have been carried out since 911 on Christian (western) contries, have ALL been carried out by Muslims.
The Q'ran is the most evil book in existence.

Are you sure about that?
 
darkbeaver
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

Certainly God sent His apostles to all nations.
But not all the apostles are mentioned in the Quran (and in the Torah included in the Bible).
Such messages of those apostles have been distorted into idolatry and associating the sun, the emperor, the religious saints of Japanese together with God Almighty.

Now anyone of Japanese and all mankind has to follow the pure word of God in the Glorious Quran and to devote themselves to God alone without associate or patron.

The patron saint

quran-ayat.co

The sun is a true ambassador of God so is a flower.
 
YukonJack
#48
"There's only about half a dozen followers of christ in all of North America and you ain't one of them Jack so why you're worried is beyond me altogether."

In this day and age when everybody is "offended" by something, I am offended, albeit not worried, about Jesus compared to and mentioned on the same breath as a rapist pedophile.

You are certainly not an authority to determine the number of people who are the followers of Christ, including your baseless and derogatory reference to me, since you don't even have the common courtesy to spell His name correctly.
 
darkbeaver
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by YukonJack View Post

"There's only about half a dozen followers of christ in all of North America and you ain't one of them Jack so why you're worried is beyond me altogether."

In this day and age when everybody is "offended" by something, I am offended, albeit not worried, about Jesus compared to and mentioned on the same breath as a rapist pedophile.

You are certainly not an authority to determine the number of people who are the followers of Christ, including your baseless and derogatory reference to me, since you don't even have the common courtesy to spell His name correctly.

Ah so you're not worried but offended. Well that's even funnier. When you're offended by piles of burning broken bodies in Arabia then you'll be a true christian maybe.
 
Avro
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by eanassir View Post

Why has such disaster afflicted Japan?

Some said because of natural factors; others said because they have much indecency, adultery and fornication on these shores and cities.

The true cause of disasters and afflictions is because of the wrong-doing : people are wrong doers: they wrong each other and wrong themselves --> and God then misguides them and they fall in the idolatry: they worship the sun, the idols and their religious leaders associating them with God Almighty --> so God punishes them.

This is explained in the Quran 31: 41
ظَهَرَ الْفَسَادُ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ أَيْدِي النَّاسِ لِيُذِيقَهُم بَعْضَ الَّذِي عَمِلُوا لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ

The explanation:
( Corruption has appeared in the land [like earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanoes ...etc] and sea [like floods, tsunamies ...etc],

because of [the works] that the hands of people have earned;

so that He may let them taste [the punishment of] some of their deeds;

that they may desist [from their wickedness.])


Now, what will people do? Are they immune against other catastrophes like this and may be more?

The Japanes people have to resort to God Almighty alone without associate and leave their association according to their enthusiasm about the religious leaders,

and the most correct way is to resort to the Quran and the Islam , or else such quakes and tsunamies may come on them again and again, when neither their scientific progress nor their alleys will save them.

Japanese people should take the lesson and resort to God alone, and they should not listen to the words of atheists and their misguided religious patrons.
The patron saint

The earthquake and cleavage

Ummmm.....are you completely ****ed in the head?
 
darkbeaver
#51
sinfullness





Fukushima: Mark 1 Nuclear Reactor Design Caused GE Scientist To Quit In Protest









  • SCIENCE/HEALTH/CLIMATE/NATURE

Thirty-five years ago, Dale G. Bridenbaugh and two of his colleagues at General Electric resigned from their jobs after becoming increasingly convinced that the nuclear reactor design they were reviewing -- the Mark 1 -- was so flawed it could lead to a devastating accident.



 
Unforgiven
#52
You see the thing is. if God just randomly killed thousands of people good with the bad, while he allows evil people to continue on without worry of penalty for their sins and extend the suffering of innocent people then God is in fact evil and should be done away with.

So, what's it going to be? Is this just a natural occurrence with tragic results or do I kill off your God?
 
Avro
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

You see the thing is. if God just randomly killed thousands of people good with the bad, while he allows evil people to continue on without worry of penalty for their sins and extend the suffering of innocent people then God is in fact evil and should be done away with.

So, what's it going to be? Is this just a natural occurrence with tragic results or do I kill off your God?

Kill them all.

We'd all be better off without them.

Figuratively of course, because Gods don't exsist.

Let's have a bible and quran burning party and rid ourselves of the cancer known as organised religion.
 
darkbeaver
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

You see the thing is. if God just randomly killed thousands of people good with the bad, while he allows evil people to continue on without worry of penalty for their sins and extend the suffering of innocent people then God is in fact evil and should be done away with.

So, what's it going to be? Is this just a natural occurrence with tragic results or do I kill off your God?


I'm up for watching you kill god. Should I get some beer?
 
Corduroy
#55
I don't see why anyone is bothering with this topic anymore. The OP isn't interested in defending any of his points. He's just preaching and talking past everybody.
 
PoliticalNick
#56
I have to interject here.

While human beings in Japan are suffering through the devastating events of the last week a fewpeople on here, that we unfortunately also have to call human beings, are having a pissing contest as to whose god is greater, 'my daddy can beat up your daddy'. All of your different positions, Muslim / Jew / Christian, lead back to the same 'god' and are simlpy various interpretations of him. None of this is at all related to what is happening to the people of Japan and none of it is any solution t the problems at all. I find the tone of the conversation here to be most offensive and think the moderators should close this thread immediately. It is arguments like we see going on here that have led to more wars and murder than any natural disater in history.
 
TenPenny
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

I find the tone of the conversation here to be most offensive and think the moderators should close this thread immediately.

You certainly are free to have your own opinion, and you are also free to be offended. You aren't, however, free to impose your standards on others. Remain offended, it's your right.
 
darkbeaver
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

I have to interject here.

While human beings in Japan are suffering through the devastating events of the last week a fewpeople on here, that we unfortunately also have to call human beings, are having a pissing contest as to whose god is greater, 'my daddy can beat up your daddy'. All of your different positions, Muslim / Jew / Christian, lead back to the same 'god' and are simlpy various interpretations of him. None of this is at all related to what is happening to the people of Japan and none of it is any solution t the problems at all. I find the tone of the conversation here to be most offensive and think the moderators should close this thread immediately. It is arguments like we see going on here that have led to more wars and murder than any natural disater in history.

God is not a him god is a her you sexist pigdog.
 
PoliticalNick
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

God is not a him god is a her you sexist pig.



God is not a him god is a her you sexist pigdog.

God can't be a woman. Never shows any compassion, is the cause of many wars and deaths, creates division among brothers. Sounds much more like a man to me.
 
Corduroy
#60
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

God can't be a woman. Never shows any compassion, is the cause of many wars and deaths, creates division among brothers. Sounds much more like a man to me.

War and division is proof of Eris, the goddess of strife.
 

Similar Threads

58
Denial of Environmental Disasters
by Bar Sinister | Feb 9th, 2010
15
Disasters of The Drug Wars
by darkbeaver | Dec 16th, 2007
5
Pentagon to handle future Disasters?
by Ten Packs | Sep 27th, 2005