Beyond understanding...

Zan

man urinates on dying woman

Cosmo
People are weird. I can't begin to imagine what was going on in that guy's head that made him think this was, in any way, okay.

Kill 'em all and let god sort 'em out, I say

eh1eh
Hard to make a constructive comment about that scum.

lone wolf
Some "people" are just a complete and total waste of oxygen. A call to 911/999 might have saved her.

Wolf

Unforgiven
This is one of the very few place that I think public corporal punishment is the correct response. While I think it would be a good idea for this imbecile to spend a good few months in prison or longer if needed until he passes a couple of courses on behaviour modification, I think it's a good idea to give this ass 15 good ones with a cane in the public square and leave him up for an hour with a large bill board describing what it is that he did. That way, passersby could take to opportunity to tell him what they think of him.

Maybe that would get it across to him and perhaps the clip posted to you tube of him getting his whacks will remind him should get get a fit of the stupids yet again.

Zan
Unf, I totally agree with you. I can't imagine what that woman was going through when that was happening, not to mention her family upon hearing that rather than trying to help this poor woman, that guy chose instead to debase her in such a way.

.... on second thought, caning's too good for him. Her family should be let alone in a room with him for an hour.

Dreadful Nonsense
Now Now lets keep it civil people....vigilantes the lot of you.....
Can i watch?

The guy shouts this is you tube material.....this is this guy's 15 minutes?

Although...i have thought of a public urination on Uncle Bin Bin from time to time

lone wolf
Yeah ... I've got some more 15 minutes for him. Bury him titz deep beside a doggie trail and disguise the remaining portion as a fire hydrant....

Wolf

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post

This is one of the very few place that I think public corporal punishment is the correct response. While I think it would be a good idea for this imbecile to spend a good few months in prison or longer if needed until he passes a couple of courses on behaviour modification, I think it's a good idea to give this ass 15 good ones with a cane in the public square and leave him up for an hour with a large bill board describing what it is that he did. That way, passersby could take to opportunity to tell him what they think of him.

Maybe that would get it across to him and perhaps the clip posted to you tube of him getting his whacks will remind him should get get a fit of the stupids yet again.

That's very tempting. It does seem a bit like 'an eye for an eye' though. But emotionally speaking, that cell phone in his bum might help too.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by eh1eh View Post

That's very tempting. It does seem a bit like 'an eye for an eye' though. But emotionally speaking, that cell phone in his bum might help too.

Yeah LOL well some here seem to like the idea of beating people up...lol....

it always makes me lol when i see the forum vigilante shuffle...lol...

what ya mean cell phone in the guys bum....on vibrator mode? lol...thats heaven for some dude...

Cosmo
Doc, is it really vigilante stuff, though? People are appalled at the callous actions of this person. I know the "eye for an eye" only leaves everyone blind, etc., but damn, if that was someone I loved, I'd be tempted to do him damage.

I'm big on "responsible anarchy" so maybe I am a proponent of vigilante justice. I think if people were made to answer for this type of behaviour there would be far less problems. Kids now are doing the most disrespectful things in the name of getting onto YouTube ... if someone gave them a little old fashioned corporal punishment, they may find the idea less appealing. Ya ya, I'm a mean b*tch. But if it were you on the bottom of that pile, you might appreciate a bit of meanness on your behalf. And I'd be happy to apply it for ya!

missile
I was going to say he should be denutted with a rusty knife. Oh well, why not?

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by Zan View Post

man urinates on dying woman

I read about that at work. That pisses me off like you wouldn't believe. The most pathetic part of the whole situation is that she may have survived if that ass-clown had actually had some common sense and/or compassion and called for help. Scum, plain and simple. I hope Karma comes knocking and hits him hard.

shadowshiv
It didn't say in the article that I read, but I sincerely hope that youtube did not allow that crap to go onto their sites, and if they did that they took it down again. Some things are way too disgusting to ever have to see.

Now, if it is a clip of a dumbass letting his girlfriend run over his arm, that is okay. It is just a dumbass getting his arm run over. He was dumb, and he got what he deserved for being so dumb.

However, this poor woman. I cannot even begin to imagine what was going through her mind as she lay there dying, and this f**king piece of human feces laughed whilst peeing on her. It is times like this that I get so frustrated, especially when these "people" get let off with light(or no) sentences.

Man, I am f**king pissed off right now. This world is pretty sh*tty sometimes.

lone wolf
I like Cos' "responsible anarchy". Blanket and a Louisville Slugger is almost justice (but doesn't give back the life)....

Wolf

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolf View Post

I like Cos' "responsible anarchy". Blanket and a Louisville Slugger is almost justice (but doesn't give back the life)....

Wolf

No, but it will certainly give him something to think about.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Doc, is it really vigilante stuff, though? People are appalled at the callous actions of this person. I know the "eye for an eye" only leaves everyone blind, etc., but damn, if that was someone I loved, I'd be tempted to do him damage.

I'm big on "responsible anarchy" so maybe I am a proponent of vigilante justice. I think if people were made to answer for this type of behaviour there would be far less problems. Kids now are doing the most disrespectful things in the name of getting onto YouTube ... if someone gave them a little old fashioned corporal punishment, they may find the idea less appealing. Ya ya, I'm a mean b*tch. But if it were you on the bottom of that pile, you might appreciate a bit of meanness on your behalf. And I'd be happy to apply it for ya!

Ok so ya type BIG!!!lol

But give me a friggin break like yer going to get all violent on this person....yeah right!!!

violence is never right cosmo...hell the guy who pissed on the war memorial got my dander up just as this idiot did....but to actually go out and hit him....

Every time you allow yourself to actaully hit and harm someone... a fairy inside you dies