Why Mainstream Media is Fake News

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

And arguably Sean Hannity is the premier talk show host in America . I am sure you can argue that point as well .

Carlson gets higher ratings than Hannity lately.

Walter
+1
Brazen Lying Is Media’s Latest Escalation In Campaign Against Trump
As if orders went out from a central director, nearly every major media outlet flat-out lied about President Trump's speech.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/10...against-trump/

Brilliant analysis by Hemmingway.

Girth
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Brazen Lying Is Media’s Latest Escalation In Campaign Against Trump
As if orders went out from a central director, nearly every major media outlet flat-out lied about President Trump's speech.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/10...against-trump/
Brilliant analysis by Hemmingway.

"Overall, we rate The Federalist a borderline Questionable and far Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the promotion pseudoscience and three failed fact checks."

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-federalist/

taxslave
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

"Overall, we rate The Federalist a borderline Questionable and far Right Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that always favor the right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the promotion pseudoscience and three failed fact checks."

So what is the bias of mediafactcheck.com?

Dixie Cup
+4
#35  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

I've stated this before...
The Left is compassionate, but lacks individuality.
The right is full of individuals, who lack compassion.
And this is why I've always been my own boss. Because I'm neither. I'm an individual with compassion.

Actually, I would challenge your assumption that the Left is compassionate & the right are not. I contend that it's the opposite. If the Left is so compassionate, why do they disallow debate? Why do they criticize those who don't agree with them & show so much intolerance . Nothing "compassionate" about that. If anything, it shows their arrogance & their total lack of compassion. I too am a compassionate person but I'm certainly not a Leftist by any stretch.

Mowich
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Actually, I would challenge your assumption that the Left is compassionate & the right are not. I contend that it's the opposite. If the Left is so compassionate, why do they disallow debate? Why do they criticize those who don't agree with them & show so much intolerance . Nothing "compassionate" about that. If anything, it shows their arrogance & their total lack of compassion. I too am a compassionate person but I'm certainly not a Leftist by any stretch.

Walter
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

What the progs have wrought.

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Carlson gets higher ratings than Hannity lately.

You have an argument

pgs
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Of course they do .

pgs
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Come now doesn’t it just put a tear in your eye when our PM is apologizing for past injustices ?

Walter
+2

Of course they do .

Media bias check is just another Prog organization.

petros
+3
It's not news media, hasn't been for 30+ years.

It's entertainment and branding.

Dixie Cup
+4
Actually, I heard someone mention it but it makes much more sense - Democrats consider themselves to be "Progressive" when in fact, they're "regressive". I thought that pretty much sums it up. It's the Democrats - "Regressive Party" of America. Unfortunately, if the Republicans don't start "manning up" and start telling people what their platform is for the next 4 years, that's what will happen - a Regressive Party in the WH! Not a good thing at all. People just are not thinking about what that will entail.

taxslave
+3

Come now doesn’t it just put a tear in your eye when our PM is apologizing for past injustices ?

Only when he cuts a multimillion $$$ cheque to make it right.

pgs
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Only when he cuts a multimillion $$$ cheque to make it right.

That only happens to those willing to kick a percentage back to the Liberal Party of Canada and/or the Trudeau Foundation.