Now james comey, fbi sued for obstruction of justice

Danbones
Free Thinker
NOW JAMES COMEY, FBI SUED FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE
'Concerted illegal actions' to cover up surveillance of America

A former contractor for several federal agencies and his attorney, who both sued former FBI Director James Comey claiming he obstructed justice by burying an investigation into the mass surveillance of Americans, are asking a federal court for a protection order preventing the destruction of evidence in the case.

The plaintiffs are Dennis Montgomery – a whistleblower who worked as a contractor for the National Security Agency, the Central Intelligence Agency and the director of national intelligence – and his lawyer, Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch.

They are asking the court to prevent the defendants, including Comey, the FBI and other federal officials mostly under the Obama administration, from continuing “illegally and unconstitutionally spying on and surveilling millions of Americans, including plaintiffs, without probable cause or a warrant.”

Secondly, they are asking the court to prevent the defendants from “destroying evidence of illegal and unconstitutional spying” that Montgomery turned over the Comey based on the promise it was going to be investigated.

These objectives can be reached with a temporary restraining order and a preliminary injunction, they explain.
Now James Comey, FBI sued for obstruction of justice

Tecumsehsbones
Um. . . you can't sue someone for obstruction of justice. It's a criminal matter, not civil.

Which begs the question: Are you a deliberate liar, or just a ****ing idiot? Or both?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Is there one word of mine in that post?
NOPE!!!
That makes you the IDJIT there YT

Here, from the article: the actual legal documents related to the actual case.
http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/pdf/1...ing%20Comp.pdf
Get someone to read it to you so you can see just how full of sh!t you really are doood

Lawyer? BULL!!!
You may lay around a lot, but that don't make you a lawyer as we have seen before, you actually don't know much about the law.

"CNN is asking that a federal court compel the FBI to make public FBI director James Comey’s memos that describe his conversation with President Trump.

In a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Washington on Thursday, CNN claims that despite the filing of a Freedom of Information Act request, the FBI has yet to make them available or give reason for not doing so. CNN reported on the lawsuit on its website.

“We think the public has the right to see them,” CNN president Jeff Zucker told Variety. “It’s in the pursuit of what we do every day. We think it’s in every journalist’s interest and we are happy to take the lead on this."
CNN Sues FBI for Release of James Comey’s Memos | Variety

FBI denies CNN FOIA request for Comey's Trump memos

Washington (CNN)The FBI on Friday formally denied a CNN Freedom of Information Act request to turn over former director James Comey's memos documenting his conversations with President Donald Trump.

The move comes one day after CNN filed a lawsuit asking the agency to release the documents.
Comey described the meetings and his note-taking in detail last week while testifying before the Senate intelligence committee.

Despite high public interest in the content of the memos, Comey's testimony that the records are not classified and a ruling from the Justice Department that the FBI should expedite CNN's FOIA request for the memos, the FBI has not provided either the documents or a reason to withhold them, according to the lawsuit filed in the US District Court for the District of Columbia.

That constitutes a violation of the federal Freedom of Information Act, the lawsuit alleges. CNN asked the court to require the agency release the documents "unredacted, and without further delay."

FBI denies CNN FOIA request for Comey memos - CNNPolitics.com

oooops! Yet another lawsuit for tech's buddy the liar Comey

Regardless of how the title of the article is worded, here is the basics of what it is about :

Report: Comey, FBI sued for obstruction of justice
06/20/2017 PND News No comments
Source: WorldNetDaily

“A former contractor for several federal agencies and his attorney, who both sued former FBI Director James Comey claiming he obstructed justice by burying an investigation into the mass surveillance of Americans, are asking a federal court for a protection order preventing the destruction of evidence in the case. The plaintiffs are Dennis Montgomery (a whistleblower who worked as a contractor for the National Security Agency, the Central Intelligence Agency and the director of national intelligence) and his lawyer, Larry Klayman of Freedom Watch. They have filed in U.S. District Court in Washington a motion for a temporary restraining order and a preliminary injunction.”

[editor’s note: Whether or not this source is “fake news” the story about the lawsuit is valid (Interview with the lawyer at:
[youtube]ZNueFuYX5P4[/youtube]

Freedom Watch

Now James Comey, FBI sued for obstruction of justice

looks like someone just ate some Crow and it ain't me:

LATEST NEWS

Judge Leon Sets Early Hearing on TRO in Obstruction Case Against Comey, FBI, CIA in Klayman/Montgomery Suit Over Illegal Surveillance
Attached: View Complaint
Attached: View Motion for Temporary Restraining Order

Now James Comey, FBI Sued for Obstruction of Justice

Klayman and Montgomery File for TRO Against Comey and FBI, NSA and CIA Defendants in Case Alleging Obstruction of Justice!
Freedom Watch
Last edited by Danbones; Jun 21st, 2017 at 09:14 PM..

Murphy
Conservative
Perhaps you can explain where they are charging them with obstruction of justice.

I am not a lawyer, but a cursory look says the plaintiffs' claims are that the government (FBI and individuals) violated their 4th Amendment rights. (Illegal search and seizure), they illegally spied on people, and illegally shared information with other agencies/individuals.

There is only one reference to obstruction of justice, but nothing I saw that formally charges anyone with obstruction of justice. It was part of the narrative here. And I realize this is only a small snippet of the the whole document.

"...Indeed, Plaintiffs Montgomery and Klayman have worked visibly, in the public eye, to raise awareness of, and demand an investigation into, Defendant Comey’s illegal obstruction of justice and the FBI’s concerted illegal actions in conjunction with the CIA, NSA and DNI, and their respective leaders and directors, to cover up evidence of mass illegal and unconstitutional spying and surveillance..."

Which, to me, reads that the plaintiffs have been attempting to have an investigation started into what they claim is an "illegal obstruction of justice", but no formal investigation was initiated, IOW, they were unsuccessful petitioning for an investigation.

There is no formal charge that I could see -- either in the introduction or causes of action -- where that charge was raised.
Last edited by Murphy; Jun 21st, 2017 at 09:52 PM..

Kreskin
+1
#5  Top Rated Post
I am shocked that right wingers are going to war with Comey. It is so unexpected.

Danbones
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Perhaps you can explain where they are charging them with obstruction of justice.

I am not a lawyer, but a cursory look says the plaintiffs' claims are that the government (FBI and individuals) violated their 4th Amendment rights. (Illegal search and seizure), they illegally spied on people, and illegally shared information with other agencies/individuals.

There is only one reference to obstruction of justice, but nothing I saw that formally charges anyone with obstruction of justice. It was part of the narrative here. And I realize this is only a small snippet of the the whole document.

"...Indeed, Plaintiffs Montgomery and Klayman have worked visibly, in the public eye, to raise awareness of, and demand an investigation into, Defendant Comey’s illegal obstruction of justice and the FBI’s concerted illegal actions in conjunction with the CIA, NSA and DNI, and their respective leaders and directors, to cover up evidence of mass illegal and unconstitutional spying and surveillance..."

Which, to me, reads that the plaintiffs have been attempting to have an investigation started into what they claim is an "illegal obstruction of justice", but no formal investigation was initiated, IOW, they were unsuccessful petitioning for an investigation.

There is no formal charge that I could see -- either in the introduction or causes of action -- where that charge was raised.

Things are quite clear, if you don't get it as much as I have explained it so far, judging by your use of the word "charge", its on you.

Here are a couple hints just cause I feel sorry for the lost:

"Attached: View Complaint

Attached: View Motion for Temporary Restraining Order"
http://www.freedomwatchusa.org/

Murphy
Conservative
No, from what I read, there is no obstruction of justice charge in that document. And you cannot sue someone for something that is not in the document.

I have asked for an explanation. You have not been forthcoming. From this, I conclude that you were trying to stir the pot. There is no obstruction. The document certainly does not support the thread title, "Now james comey, fbi sued for obstruction of justice".
Last edited by Murphy; Jun 21st, 2017 at 10:17 PM..

Retired_Can_Soldier
Also on Freedom Watch
Strong Justice Dept. Is Trump's Best Offense Against Left

Also from Larry Klayman

Me thinks Freedom Watch and its founder Larry Klayman might be in the Trump Camp.

That's Larry to the right of Sarah.

Walter
+1
FBI Tried To ‘Trap’ Flynn, I Believe Comey Was Driving It, Was ‘Part Of’ Pattern Against Trump
https://www.dailywire.com/news/ag-ba...-against-trump

Comey needs to hire good lawyers.

Avro52
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

FBI Tried To ‘Trap’ Flynn, I Believe Comey Was Driving It, Was ‘Part Of’ Pattern Against Trump
https://www.dailywire.com/news/ag-ba...-against-trump
Comey needs to hire good lawyers.

Keep dreaming little man.