Charlie Sheen's Statement to the London Guardian on 9-11

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver

Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

It is not possible to wire up a building with explosives in 24 hours, you're beginning to look like an idiot aeon, use your brains for crying outloud.

They had since at least since 1994 to do the work, that's when it is thought the WTO plan was hatched by the bad guys, so the good guys did have an identified target (WTO) that they knew for sure would be a bad guy target, and you will remember the first attack.

So the security was probably tight....

EagleSmack

It is not possible to wire up a building with explosives in 24 hours, you're beginning to look like an idiot aeon, use your brains for crying outloud.

ITN... he is beginning to look like an idiot?!!

He has looked like an idiot for a long long time.

#juan
No Party Affiliation
It seems there are a few idiots around.

Quote:

I think not wrote:

They would only have to do two floors. The top floor mechanical penthouse, and the bottom floor. I only say two because the mechanical penthouse was the first to move. Look at the videos.

Jay
Juan....without sounding condescending or anything...

Do you seriously believe this stuff? The Bush administration sent in a team of demolition types, cut the beams on two floors left, and then orchestrated the planes flying into 2 towers and anything that didn't fall because of that (not to mention the detonation charges supposedly used in cooperation with the planes) was blown up at 5:00 later on in the day?

#juan
No Party Affiliation
Quote:

I wouldn't worry about that.

First, the topic is about bldg 7..

Second, I said nothing about the Bush administration.

My statement was an answer to what ITN had posted. I could care less about conspiracy theories. I am saying that by blowing the bottom floor, the rest of the bldg would follow. If you want to argue that, have at it.

EagleSmack
Sadly Jay... he does.

So lets get the events all down of what really happened on 9/11

The night before 9/11 7,000 Jews recieve phone calls not to show up for work.

Flights out of Boston are diverted to Area 51 and the passengers are exterminated. The plans are replaced by remote control jets that crash into the Twin Towers.

The flight out of New Jersey is also diverted to Area 51 and the passengers are killed by Men in Black.

Charges are set off in the Pentagon which was also gutted in record time.

Bldg. 7 is gutted from top to bottom after the first strike by demolition experts after it is evacuted and charges are set off by Jews.

Any ideas of what happened to Flight 93 in Shanksville PA?

Nosferax
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack

Sadly Jay... he does.

So lets get the events all down of what really happened on 9/11

The night before 9/11 7,000 Jews recieve phone calls not to show up for work.

Flights out of Boston are diverted to Area 51 and the passengers are exterminated. The plans are replaced by remote control jets that crash into the Twin Towers.

The flight out of New Jersey is also diverted to Area 51 and the passengers are killed by Men in Black.

Charges are set off in the Pentagon which was also gutted in record time.

Bldg. 7 is gutted from top to bottom after the first strike by demolition experts after it is evacuted and charges are set off by Jews.

Any ideas of what happened to Flight 93 in Shanksville PA?

Not enough gas to reach Area51 due to jews wanting to save money on the fill up of the plane?

EagleSmack
Nos...That seems like a logical explanation which is keeping in line with the TRUE series of events.

darkbeaver
Republican

Tell us what you know about DU Eaglesmack.

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by #juan

Quote:

I wouldn't worry about that.

First, the topic is about bldg 7..

Second, I said nothing about the Bush administration.

My statement was an answer to what ITN had posted. I could care less about conspiracy theories. I am saying that by blowing the bottom floor, the rest of the bldg would follow. If you want to argue that, have at it.

Thanks.

I was just trying to understand where you were coming from.

EagleSmack
Depleted Uranium?

Well it is technology that was given to Bush by aliens in a secret meeting of course. Everyone knows that.

aeon

Nice opinion, but that it is

Said1
Free Thinker
I thought you guys were supposed to knock that shit off or take it elsewhere?

aeon
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Do you seriously believe this stuff? The Bush administration sent in a team of demolition types, cut the beams on two floors left, and then orchestrated the planes flying into 2 towers and anything that didn't fall because of that (not to mention the detonation charges supposedly used in cooperation with the planes) was blown up at 5:00 later on in the day?

That is the only explaination left, this administration did everything to obstruct independant comission to be formed, they distorted and covered the event, refuse to allow direct witnesses to testified in front of the comission, censured 28 pages of the reports, classified saudi terror financial to the 9-11 victims, and everything sorrouding 9-11 doesnt make sense, from the pentagone to the wtc 1-2-7.

And what is alquada pattern??

blowing buss
blowing train
blowing people in market
blowing people with explosives

Everything that i mention doesnt require much preparations, but it is quite far from the 9-11 event.

Sassylassie
God this is getting on my last nerve, propaganda from the Bi-polar Society whats next. Late breaking news: Farmers in Nova Scotia are plotting a secret war against, oh my god it's to dark and evil to talk about.

jimmoyer
Aeon, do you see any irony how a bureaucracy can
be so stupid and incompetent on one hand, yet pull
off this miraculous stunt with impeccable deftness on
the other hand ???

Amazing how the incompetent can immediately
transform into the super duper man of competence.

Quite a trick.

Members of the audience, watch Aeon pull a rabbit
out of the hat.

Sassylassie
It's not the rabbit I'm scared of it's his thought process, or lack there of.

jimmoyer
Well Aeon is certainly not a hobgoblin for consistency
in his skepticism ---- that's for sure.

Sassylassie
Um in cow country we call it being Paranoid followed by having conversations with voices in your head and then a trip to the Doc, and voila the meds work.

aeon
Until they released the 84 video camera on the pentagone, until they uncensored the 28 pages of the reports, until they unclassified the terror financial saudi list, until they do a real investigation on 9-11, i have all the reason to believe that the bush administration is behind 9-11.

Can you believe , more money was invested in the investigation of clinton blow job affair with monica lewinsky than 9-11, damn i didnt know it was more important to know how good a blow job was than one of the most tragic event in us history.

Honestly i am not stupid enough to believe one word of what this administtration says.

Johnny Utah
aeon is still grasping at straws, scrapping the bottom of the barrel to prove his Conspiracy Theories.

aeon
Quote: Originally Posted by Sassylassie

Um in cow country we call it being Paranoid followed by having conversations with voices in your head and then a trip to the Doc, and voila the meds work.

You and jimmover just did 4 post to prove yourself that i am wrong, quite pathetic isnt??

not 4, but 5, and johnny whatever just add on, why you guys just bring me facts that could destroyed what i says??

because you guys just cant, simple as that.

Sassylassie
Aeon it's called, get closer Aeon-a conversation. Adults have them all the time, it's not a win lose situation-it's just a conversation.

aeon
Quote: Originally Posted by Sassylassie

Quote: Originally Posted by jimmover

Well Aeon is certainly not a hobgoblin for consistency
in his skepticism ---- that's for sure.

I though the topic was about charlie sheen, not myself.

jimmoyer
Aeon, all your facts are questions.

They're not facts.

I'm quite cynical of much of the Bush Administration
and I'm cynical enough to know how incompetent
the bureaucracy is, how people protect their careers
by in that incompetent bureaucracy by turf warfare,
and how they attack whistleblowers, and how the
mid management is so encumbered by paperwork it
hardly has time to look around and see what's going on.

I'm also skeptical about those who wish to hurt us.
I wouldn't buy for a minute their mis-information
campaigns either.

You should not only be duped by the Bush administration
and nor should you let yourself be duped by the
loose association we call al Qaeda.

Most of your facts are questions about redacted
reports, insinuations, challenges.

They're just not facts proving your cherished
theory yet Aeon.

But on another fundamental level you miss the
simplicity and psychology of motivation.

You're not going to tell me that Al Qaeda didn't
jump for joy at the sight of skyscrapers tumbling down
are you?

Are you going to tell me they didn't want that to
happen, that only the Bush Administration wanted it
to happen and that the Bush people are THE ONLY SUSPECTS ?

And how could they execute such an operation
requiring so many people without the inevitable leak?

The 9-11 commission was certainly no Bush ally.

They got a lot of questions, just like you.

But they don't see any evidence to support your
theory.

They see a lot of evidence how incompetent
Bush and his administration and the competing
bureaucracies are.

Sassylassie
Well stated Jim, in the opera world this is where the "Fat lady Would Sing". This is cool, I feel like I'm hanging around with the smart crowd.

Johnny Utah
Quote: Originally Posted by jimmoyer

The 9/11 Commission was flawed from the start. 9/11 Commission member Jamie Gorelick had no business being a member when she was the one responsible for placing the wall during the 90's that prevented the CIA and FBI from sharing information with each other.

The 9/11 Commission's Final report has holes in it, as they ignored Able Danger. Then there the issue of Sandy Berger being caught stealing Classified documents by shoving them down his pants. The documents were related to the Clinton's Administration's mistakes leading up to 9/11.

jimmoyer
For all its faults, the 9-11 commission covered a lot
of gaping holes in our bureaucracy and challenged
us to do better.

And its report is written in the cleanest English
I've ever seen any quasi-governmental commission
do in my entire lifetime.

That's due to Keane and Hamilton, the two chairman
obtaining excellent staff writers.

Yep, that commission had holes too, and others have
brought up the issues you mentioned.

Still a lot of salient points that the 9-11 Commission
brought up desparately need followup.

aeon

Aeon, all your facts are questions.

They're not facts.

They see a lot of evidence how incompetent
Bush and his administration and the competing
bureaucracies are.

Yes they are facts, and only facts.

Who has profited from 9-11??

bush approval went from 44% to 85% in less than a week after 9-11

Bush family through carlisle group made incredible amount of profit days after 9-11.not to count his great friends

Bush administration wanted right from the begining putting up the military budget, but withouth a new pearl harbor , this process will take a long time.

9-11 comission was a bi-partisan comission, 6 republican and 5 democrates, also bush and cheeney ask to appear together in front of the comission, and nobody in the world was allowed to knows what was said inside, i mean what the ****???

Bush cut terrorism funding at the fbi , when he got to office.

bush back off fbi from the bin laden trail in 2001 january, i mean bin laden was already wanted since 1998.

i mean guys, if iran leaders would have done that, you guys would scream for an invasion because of their corruption and deadly side.

Curiosity
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnny Utah

The 9/11 Commission was flawed from the start. 9/11 Commission member Jamie Gorelick had no business being a member when she was the one responsible for placing the wall during the 90's that prevented the CIA and FBI from sharing information with each other.

The 9/11 Commission's Final report has holes in it, as they ignored Able Danger. Then there the issue of Sandy Berger being caught stealing Classified documents by shoving them down his pants. The documents were related to the Clinton's Administration's mistakes leading up to 9/11.

Johnnny Utah/Jim Moyer

Bingo - Ditto - Give Those Guys a Hershey Bar !!!

I am truly amazed at how people sat on that Commission working with Gorelick, going over the holes in the communication process between the two key agencies we had working for security when she is the one who cut the information-sharing out of their protocols....and they (the Commissioners) said nothing, nada, zilch.

The scent of hypocrisy floated out of the television!