2020

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
#1291
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Or is that more stupid ?

 
pgs
Free Thinker
#1292
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Tri lingual , how about you ? Extinct doesnít cou.
 
Walter
#1293
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Or is that more stupid ?

More stoopider.
 
Hoid
#1294
whimsical Racist
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
-1
#1295

Georgia rolls out new voting machines, but fears about election security persist



The uncertainty hanging over the state��s latest system comes as some experts and government officials say not enough has been done to shore up election security around the country.

source:WAPO

The US has good reason to be concerned about secure and uninfluenced elections. Their leader is actively inviting other nations........to involve themselves in domestic elections. That could be a form of treason.
Last edited by Ocean Breeze; Dec 24th, 2019 at 06:31 PM..
 
Walter
#1296
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post


Georgia rolls out new voting machines, but fears about election security persist

The uncertainty hanging over the state��s latest system comes as some experts and government officials say not enough has been done to shore up election security around the country.
source:WAPO
The US has good reason to be concerned about secure and uninfluenced elections. Their leader is actively inviting other nations........to involve themselves in domestic elections. That could be a form of treason.

Utter bullshit.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#1297
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post


Georgia rolls out new voting machines, but fears about election security persist



The uncertainty hanging over the state��s latest system comes as some experts and government officials say not enough has been done to shore up election security around the country.

source:WAPO

The US has good reason to be concerned about secure and uninfluenced elections. Their leader is actively inviting other nations........to involve themselves in domestic elections. That could be a form of treason.

No problem with foreign ex presidents weighing in on Canadian elections though .
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
#1298
U.S. CyberCom contemplates information warfare to counter Russian interference in the 2020 election

Military cyber officials are developing tactics that could be deployed against senior Russian officials and oligarchs if Moscow tries to interfere in the 2020 U.S. elections through hacking election systems or sowing widespread discord, according to current and former U.S. officials.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ational&wpmk=1
 
Walter
#1299
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

U.S. CyberCom contemplates information warfare to counter Russian interference in the 2020 election
Military cyber officials are developing tactics that could be deployed against senior Russian officials and oligarchs if Moscow tries to interfere in the 2020 U.S. elections through hacking election systems or sowing widespread discord, according to current and former U.S. officials.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ational&wpmk=1

Why didnít BHO do this?
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#1300
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Why didnít BHO do this?

The Russians were working for the Democrats , remember Hillary and the sale of uranium to Russia ?
 
Walter
#1301
'Donald Trump Will Get Over 20% of the Black Vote'
https://pjmedia.com/election/former-...he-black-vote/

From his lips to God's ear.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#1302
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

'Donald Trump Will Get Over 20% of the Black Vote'
https://pjmedia.com/election/former-...he-black-vote/

From his lips to God's ear.

25 % would be a huge swing , with those kind of numbers Trump would win the popular vote as well as Electoral College . Talk about tracks of my tears , of laughter.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
+2
#1303
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

20 bucks says the Democrats blow it by running a candidate even more unattractive than Trump.

So what, empires crumble. This turmoil is not a mystery, it comes and you go. goodbye USA, they,ve stolen youre inheritance , idiots.
 
darkbeaver
Republican
#1304
anything eighteen plus is verbodin, are you insane, YES i AM ILLITERATE HOW this conversaytion will progress is uncertain.
 
Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
#1305

Sen. Bernie Sanders releases health records saying he is fit for the presidency


Sanders (I-Vt.), who suffered a heart attack in October, released letters from three physicians Monday saying he is fit for the presidency, with one writing: "At this point, I see no reason he cannot continue campaigning without limitation and, should he be elected, I am confident he has the mental and physical stamina to fully undertake the rigors of the presidency."

source: WAPO
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#1306
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post


Sen. Bernie Sanders releases health records saying he is fit for the presidency


Sanders (I-Vt.), who suffered a heart attack in October, released letters from three physicians Monday saying he is fit for the presidency, with one writing: "At this point, I see no reason he cannot continue campaigning without limitation and, should he be elected, I am confident he has the mental and physical stamina to fully undertake the rigors of the presidency."

source: WAPO

Good for him .
 
Walter
#1307
In 2020, it's Democrats' absurdity vs. Trumpian common sense
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign...n-common-sense

So true.
 
Walter
#1308
Why Trump will win again in 2020. There is a growing wrath in the country, either ignored, suppressed or undetected by the partisan media
https://spectator.us/trump-win-again...anson/#new_tab

Very true.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#1309
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Why Trump will win again in 2020. There is a growing wrath in the country, either ignored, suppressed or undetected by the partisan media
https://spectator.us/trump-win-again...anson/#new_tab

Very true.

Well yes , it is not Trump , he is just the messenger .
 

Similar Threads

163
Trump Guaranteed to win 2020
by Kreskin | Sep 28th, 2019
62
Where do you see yourself in 2020?
by johai | Aug 15th, 2018
164
Whom Should the Dems Run for President in 2020?
by Tecumsehsbones | Jul 19th, 2018