Mass shooting in Toronto


Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
-1
#91
Quote: Originally Posted by JamesBondo View Post

you are arrogant to think that a guy with your credentials is entitled to make a clinical diagnosis.

So,you tell us the full story about this massive CBC conspiracy to withhold all the facts about the mass shooting that happened last Sunday?
Yeah, I know. He had a gun.That was the good part.


No?

Not enough information, yet?

Why not weigh in and imagine something up like the other delusional kooks have done on here?


BTW, You know nothing whatsoever about my education or credentials so stop being an arrogant policeman.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+1
#92
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

So,you tell us the full story about this massive CBC conspiracy to withhold all the facts about the mass shooting that happened last Sunday?
Yeah, I know. He had a gun.That was the good part.


No?

Not enough information, yet?

Why not weigh in and imagine something up like the other delusional kooks have done on here?


BTW, You know nothing whatsoever about my education or credentials so stop being an arrogant policeman.

Hey you have very good credentials George , they even wrote a book about you .
 
Hoid
#93
not sure why the white nattys can't stay on their own "Toronto is a dump" version of this thread.
 
Decapoda
+3
#94
Quote: Originally Posted by WLDB View Post

Whoever happens to be PM now ould have had no effect on whether this happened or not. He hasn’t scrapped any laws which would have prevented it. Also, the parliament shooting in 2014 under Harpers watch. That shooting wasn’t Harpers fault nor was the recent one Trudeau’s.

I agree. Let's hope he has enough sense not to foist any new useless laws on people to give the appearance that more laws imposed on law abiding citizens are the solution. Reactionary legislation is foolish and rooted in emotion, not clear objective fact.
 
justlooking
#95
Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

I agree. Let's hope he has enough sense not to foist any new useless laws on people to give the appearance that more laws imposed on law abiding citizens are the solution. Reactionary legislation is foolish and rooted in emotion, not clear objective fact.


Who are you talking about ?
Trudeau ?


Yeah, good luck with that.
 
JamesBondo
#96
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

So,you tell us the full story about this massive CBC conspiracy to withhold all the facts about the mass shooting that happened last Sunday?
Yeah, I know. He had a gun.That was the good part.


No?

Not enough information, yet?

Why not weigh in and imagine something up like the other delusional kooks have done on here?


BTW, You know nothing whatsoever about my education or credentials so stop being an arrogant policeman.

seriously, you are just arrogant to think you have the credentials to make a 'clinical diagnosis'. I haven't been reading your talking points.I doubt anyone is. Maybe you are right or maybe you are wrong,unfortunately your post is worthless because you chose to overshadow it with an arrogant claim that is 'clinical'.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
-1
#97
Quote: Originally Posted by justlooking View Post

Which murdered child ? The 30 year old shooter ?
Compassion ? Or a complete unwillingness to investigate anything more likely.




Sorry. I find it almost impossible to answer stupid questions.

Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Ad hominem is always a better argument than facts, ask any prog.


What is with the big words, Walter? Is someone ghostwriting your replies?
 
Hoid
#98
its the bitch dyke.

or dyke bitch.

I always forget which one it is.
 
spilledthebeer
#99
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

After ISIS Claims Credit for Toronto Attack, NYT Reporter Says Killer Could Not Have Been Pro-ISIS
https://pjmedia.com/homeland-securit...t-be-pro-isis/

This article says the NYT is full of shit, no surprise there.


LIE-beral policy is collapsing so completely and LIE-berals are growing so desperate to salvage something of their pride that they have completely jumped the shark and are well beyond wishful thinking and are now in full on delusion and hallucination territory!!!!


Consider:

Here is a not so FUNNY article written a while back by some civil service union Hog who apparently apparently does not leave his gated community too often! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Toronto the Paranoid (Nuthouse)

I can't believe the number of people here that think Toronto is scary, or dangerous. The only way you could draw that conclusion is by never leaving the city and experiencing the rest of the world.

(Yes- this article was written last year- in 2017 -before the Young St Muslim van attack and before the spike in gun violence and before the Danforth shooting that LIE-berals are now working so very hard not to call a Muslim terror attack! But the guys complaint suggests he was aware that his better informed and NON POLITICALLY BLINKERED neighbours DID SEE trouble on the horizon!)

(Is it not AMAZING that LIE-berals would gut the police budget, hamstring cops with all sorts of restrictions and new limits, deliberately LIE about crime statistics for several decades, plea bargain all manner of criminal cases so that major crimes become minor and minor crime is forgotten- and now LIE-berals want to tell us “to be strong” in the face of wholesale slaughter on our streets! LIE-berals want to pretend that spending more money on “social programs” will slow the slaughter!)

I've moved around, different nations and cities. I've lived in America, and Europe, and even spent a bit of time on a little tropical island by the equator- not in a resort, living amongst the local population. I've lived in a city that was patrolled by armed helicopters, where bloody riots and car bombs were just an expected part of life. When I was in the United States there would have to be at least three people dead in a shooting to make more than a five-second fluff spot on the evening news.

(Well that`s nice- it is said that travel broadens the mind- to bad this Hog never noticed there are GOOD REASONS why we should be very careful what kind of cultural influences we import!)

Toronto is literally one of the safest major urban centers on Earth. It has the third lowest murder rate per capita, just above two Scandinavian cities. If you think Toronto is scary it is time to crawl under a rock, or go spelunking in a deep cave and don't come out, because you just can't handle life amongst human beings.

Get out of your sheltered little bubbles and see the world. Travel, live, experience this world in all its inglorious, shabby reality. We enjoy the safest, cleanest, most welcoming streets of any concrete jungle you could visit anywhere. If you find Toronto too much to handle you should probably seek medical intervention,

because the fear you're experiencing is completely irrational.

(OH HOW SAD!!! Only a privileged few of us will be able to travel and explore like that- the rest of us are too busy producing the gravy that Hogs demand so often from us- so they can travel the world and still keep a mind closed to violence and crime among the lesser peoples of the world!)

White Canadians are the most ridiculously fearful people I have encountered on this planet, and I'm a Canadian-born white guy. They've lived in such comfort and security for so long they don't even have a sensible metric by which they gauge threats. They see enemies where none exist, imagine slights that didn't happen, and whine and cry about how horrible their life is in the safest and wealthiest little corner of this world.

(And why should we not desire to live in that peace and comfort and security? The Hog speaks as if there is something sinful or decadent in living in peace and security! LIE-berals have often lectured us that we should be strong in the face of things like Muslim terror- as if being run down like a dog in the street by some Muslim at the wheel of a big rig is no worse than dealing with a blizzard or power outage! And speaking of power outages- is it not absurd that we in Ontari-owe pay almost the highest electricity prices in North America and yet we also enjoy one of the LEAST RELIABLE electrical grids on the continent! But of course thanks to the dubious magic of LIE-beral accounting they claim we are middle of the road price wise! How unfortunate for Wynne-bag- that LIE has been exposed!)

Get on a plane, or a boat, or a coconut raft; even just go out by the highway headed south and stick out your thumb. Spend a year or two outside of the safe haven of our secure and comfortable little welfare state. I know every time I've come back from my travels I have felt my own vigilance drop a few degrees the minute I step across the customs line back onto Canadian soil, because there is no safer place to be.

(LIE-beral is right in this- Canada IS still just about the safest place around! So WHY IN HELL are racist, bigoted, radical Muslim loving, economy ruining, debt ridden, hug a thug and scorn the cops, LIE-berals working SO VERY HARD TO MESS THINGS UP?)
 
EagleSmack
+1
#100
Motive yet?
 
Colpy
Conservative
+3
#101
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Motive yet?


The guy was a Mohammedan that reportedly traveled to Pakistan and Afghanistan, and expressed support for ISIS, who have claimed responsibility.


Obviously, it was mental illness.


Nothing to do with the unmentionable medieval death cult.


Diversity is our strength.
 
Hoid
#102
Mental illness only applies to white people.
 
Colpy
Conservative
+1
#103
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Mental illness only applies to white people.


Personally, I don't give a rat's arse about their mental illness, white or brown.



If they knew it was wrong, and did a mass killing, hang'em.


And yes, I mean the guy in the Quebec mosque shooting too.
 
JamesBondo
#104
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Mental illness only applies to white people.

i am not a priest. please go confess to someone else.
 
Hoid
#105
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Personally, I don't give a rat's arse about their mental illness, white or brown.



If they knew it was wrong, and did a mass killing, hang'em.


And yes, I mean the guy in the Quebec mosque shooting too.

If they knew it was wrong they wouldn't be mentally ill?
 
DaSleeper
+1
#106
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Motive yet?


[youtube]uCoAaM-KS60[/youtube]
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#107
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

The guy was a Mohammedan that reportedly traveled to Pakistan and Afghanistan, and expressed support for ISIS, who have claimed responsibility.


Obviously, it was mental illness.


Nothing to do with the unmentionable medieval death cult.


Diversity is our strength.

Mental illness.

According to the CBC only White people are capable of racism

It's like when that white women who experienced that racist episode last year with a cab driver.

The driver was just a misogynist not a racist when it was obvious from the transcript that it was a clearly racist verbal attack.
 
MHz
+1 / -1
#108
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

Sorry. I find it almost impossible to answer stupid questions.

Your specialty is stupid answers, I fail to see that as being a valid claim to fame.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
-1
#109
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

The guy was a Mohammedan that reportedly traveled to Pakistan and Afghanistan, and expressed support for ISIS, who have claimed responsibility.


Obviously, it was mental illness.


Nothing to do with the unmentionable medieval death cult.


Diversity is our strength.


So you are saying he was religious. Looks like the diagnosis of mental illness is dead on.

Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Your specialty is stupid answers, I fail to see that as being a valid claim to fame.




Well, you certainly seem to be trying to outdo me. In fact I concede the stupid race to you.
 
Colpy
Conservative
+3
#110
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

So you are saying he was religious. Looks like the diagnosis of mental illness is dead on.




Really?


That is so arrogant, ignorant, and indicative of a mind not only closed, but truly incapable of dealing with diversity of thought that I am gobsmacked.


I was brought up in an extremely religious family. My mother was devout, my father was a Baptist deacon, my brother has a PhD in Divinity.


Best people on earth. Honest, tolerant (unlike you, Mr. Sinister), intelligent, giving........all of them better people than I.


Pull your head out of your arse.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

If they knew it was wrong they wouldn't be mentally ill?


Not so.


They might not approach a situation with linear thought, but yes, the vast majority know the difference between right and wrong.
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
+1
#111
So the gun was a stolen one from out west they are now saying, eh?

Well, lets take that out on the legit gun owner.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
-1
#112
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

Really?


That is so arrogant, ignorant, and indicative of a mind not only closed, but truly incapable of dealing with diversity of thought that I am gobsmacked.


I was brought up in an extremely religious family. My mother was devout, my father was a Baptist deacon, my brother has a PhD in Divinity.


Best people on earth. Honest, tolerant (unlike you, Mr. Sinister), intelligent, giving........all of them better people than I.


Pull your head out of your arse.




Not so.


They might not approach a situation with linear thought, but yes, the vast majority know the difference between right and wrong.


You get must get gobsmacked a lot. Probably every time someone gets hold of a gun and kills some innocent. And your religious background helps to partially explain your fixation with guns.
 
Colpy
Conservative
+5
#113  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

You get must get gobsmacked a lot. Probably every time someone gets hold of a gun and kills some innocent. And your religious background helps to partially explain your fixation with guns.


You're a ****ing moron.


Of course, I knew that, as a "progressive", you could hardly be anything else.


I do understand your frustration, as you have lost every debate on guns you entered into with me.


So now you're just resorting to idiotic attacks on things you know nothing about.


So typical.

Quote: Originally Posted by Decapoda View Post

I agree. Let's hope he has enough sense not to foist any new useless laws on people to give the appearance that more laws imposed on law abiding citizens are the solution. Reactionary legislation is foolish and rooted in emotion, not clear objective fact.


Want a pattern for sensible gun laws?


The Czech Republic.


They have a population of 10.6 million, and 300,000 licensed gun owners. That would be about one half the per capita rate of legal gun ownership in Canada. Their laws are strict, background checks, training, licensing....much like Canada.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_la...Czech_Republic


But there the similarity ends. Personal defense is the most common reason for issuance of a gun license. 80% (240,000) of license holders have a permit to carry a handgun anywhere in the country.


Here's the kicker: the murder rate in the Czech Republic is 0.61 per 100,000. The rate in Canada is 1.68 per 100,000.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate


It is not the guns, nor is it the licensed people that own them.


And as an extra, imagine Danforth with somebody shooting back.


Politicians, you are on the wrong track.
 
spilledthebeer
+1
#114
Quote: Originally Posted by Colpy View Post

You're a ****ing moron.


Of course, I knew that, as a "progressive", you could hardly be anything else.


I do understand your frustration, as you have lost every debate on guns you entered into with me.


So now you're just resorting to idiotic attacks on things you know nothing about.


So typical.




Want a pattern for sensible gun laws?


The Czech Republic.


They have a population of 10.6 million, and 300,000 licensed gun owners. That would be about one half the per capita rate of legal gun ownership in Canada. Their laws are strict, background checks, training, licensing....much like Canada.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_la...Czech_Republic


But there the similarity ends. Personal defense is the most common reason for issuance of a gun license. 80% (240,000) of license holders have a permit to carry a handgun anywhere in the country.


Here's the kicker: the murder rate in the Czech Republic is 0.61 per 100,000. The rate in Canada is 1.68 per 100,000.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate


It is not the guns, nor is it the licensed people that own them.


And as an extra, imagine Danforth with somebody shooting back.


Politicians, you are on the wrong track.


Its interesting- LIE-berals despise media like Toronto Sun and claim they have things all wrong!


And yet right after the Danforth shooting- LIE-berals told us there has been a spike in the number of guns in Canada being stolen- WITHOUT offering any proof! It looks like a handy statement that LIE-berals can trot out as needed without being obligated to provide real facts- just so they can throw some blame on us and avoid some condemnation of their hug a thug plea bargaining system that makes major crimes into minor ones and makes minor crimes disappear entirely!



And considering that the brother of the Danforth shooter was a hard core gang banger and drug dealer who is currently in a coma from sampling some of his own product laced with carfentanyl and was living in a house where thirty guns and heaps of ammunition smuggled in from Untied States were stored- shal we not assume LIE-berals claims regarding allegedly stolen Cdn guns are nothing but Fake News?



LIE-berals claim this issue about Cdn guns on a regular basis- every time some nasty incident occurs- such as the Eaton Centre shooting that killed innocent victim Jane Creba- that was done with a gun smuggled in from United States!


Considering the scarcity of gun shops selling pistols in Canada and the extreme range of security checks that a pistol owner has to go through to merely BUY a pistol- it`s worth asking how hard it is for a cop to go through gun shop records looking for people who own 30 guns?


And considering how few Cdns actually HAVE a license for or even own a pistol- shall we assume that LIE-berals are spewing Fake News as usual about stolen Cdn guns which- when stolen are virtually ALWAYS long guns and not the Yankee made pistols that gang bangers very much prefer?


LIE-berals talk about banning guns as a way to AVOID talking about their failed legal system!
 
DaSleeper
#115
[youtube]t8GTHXTEvIc[/youtube]
 
Hoid
#116
There is no need to even say anything about guns anymore. Its all been said.

For the same reason I have ceased even discussing climate change I am probably just going to remove myself from the gun conversation - which is really just repetition of talking points.
 
DaSleeper
+2
#117
promises promises
 
petros
+2
#118
Poor Hoid, stuck at the bus station.
 
Colpy
Conservative
+2
#119
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

There is no need to even say anything about guns anymore. Its all been said.

.


I agree.


Now convince the government.
 
Hoid
+1
#120
the government is in the unfortunate position of having to discuss this issue with a never-ending supply of families of shooting victims.

I am fortunate in that I only have to deal with idiots on the internet who feel compelled to lie about the issue.

(and frankly I am sick to death of it)
 

Similar Threads

5
Two dead in Toronto shooting
by Kreskin | Oct 1st, 2017
31
Another mass shooting
by Walter | Jun 24th, 2016
8
Another Toronto Shooting
by Liberalman | Jun 25th, 2012