Mass shooting in Toronto


Jinentonix
No Party Affiliation
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Nah, you should be thrilled because now you can run around shrieking "This single incident PROVES ALL IMMIGRANTS AND REFUGEES ARE MURDERERS!"

I can? Funny, shit like this never caused me to do that before. But hey, whatever hikes yer kilt there, laddie.
 
IdRatherBeSkiing
+2
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

3 dead 11 wounded as man walks through Greektown shooting random groups of people.

SIU unit engages shooter who is found dead shortly afterwards.

American style violence continues to grow in Canada.


Quote:


Mississauga, ON (23 July, 201 --- Yesterday, the SIU commenced an investigation into the circumstances surrounding the death of a 29-year-old man in Toronto. A short time ago, after speaking with a member of the deceasedís immediate family and a family representative, the SIU was able to confirm the manís identity. Due to the exceptional circumstances of this tragic incident and the public interest in knowing the manís identity, the SIU is identifying the man as Faisal Hussain of Toronto.



https://www.siu.on.ca/en/news_template.php?nrid=4092


Faisal Hussain ... a solid American Name.


His family says he was nuts. I would tend to agree. Why they didn't do something about it ... who knows.
 
Durry
#33
It was probably one of the ones Trudeau let into the country, wonder how many more he let in like this

With a name like Hussain, seems like Toronto has more than their share of killings from this group
 
Hoid
#34
the ig list: priceless.

"We are utterly devastated by the incomprehensible news that our son was responsible for the senseless violence and loss of life that took place on the Danforth.

"Our son had severe mental health challenges, struggling with psychosis and depression his entire life. The interventions of professionals were unsuccessful. Medications and therapy were unable to treat him. While we did our best to seek help for him throughout his life of struggle and pain, we could never imagine that this would be his devastating and destructive end.

"Our hearts are in pieces for the victims and for our city as we all come to grips with this terrible tragedy. We will mourn those who were lost for the rest of our lives."
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

18 and 10 year old girls killed in the attack. Police closed lipped about gunman and motive.

I wonder if he was one of those marginalized, alienated minorities that Justin feels such kindred empathy with.. for their pain.

They know his age and gender , why donít we know his name or racial origin ?

Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Nah, you should be thrilled because now you can run around shrieking "This single incident PROVES ALL IMMIGRANTS AND REFUGEES ARE MURDERERS!"

Yes.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

Sorry Curious CDN I was referring to the Hoidster. How'd that happen.


Why didn't you just rewrite the tweet? God you're an idiot.

Wha-WHAT ??!??
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

They know his age and gender , why donít we know his name or racial origin ?


Yes.

I now understand his name has been released . Surprise surprise Faisal .
 
Walter
+1
#38
Jihad Denial in Toronto: Hussain Was a Known Wolf
https://pjmedia.com/trending/jihad-d...-a-known-wolf/

Pathetic response to this attack by officialdom.
 
MHz
+1 / -1
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I now understand his name has been released . Surprise surprise Faisal .

You must be referring to the lack of attention a certain section of society gets as all the gravy goes to those who deserve the most the least. Not too surprising that you did a full workup on him using a name only.

The racism runs strong in you doesn't it? You do know Jihadi Johnny was a British national Right??


Seems like the Healthcare System let him down rather than he was a loose gun who never looked for help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW807fSho5c

Really Walnut, a red for showing he had been trying to get help from Health Canada for many years. ( or is from you love for the British hero who liked slicing the throats of innocents? Careful your roots are starting to show asshole.
 
Walter
#40
Read the article in post #38. Put a comma after show and before asshole, that will make your post grammatically correct.
 
MHz
#41
You want two commas?? How about a capital letter too? Asshole Is that better?? Actually I should retract the comment as assholes have a purpose in life.

The vid also blows away your 'lone wolf' as his neighbors paint him as a humble loner who was dealing with a lot of grief.
 
Walter
+1
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You want two commas?? How about a capital letter too? Asshole Is that better?? Actually I should retract the comment as assholes have a purpose in life.

The vid also blows away your 'lone wolf' as his neighbors paint him as a humble loner who was dealing with a lot of grief.

Two question marks is not necessary, it looks like a grade 7 girl’s writing. Always capitalize the beginning of each sentence and proper nouns. You’re correct, assholes do have a purpose.

Please read the article and it will clear up your arguments.
Last edited by Walter; Jul 24th, 2018 at 02:01 PM..
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+3
#43
CBC is bullshit

When buddy shot up the mosque we got stories of the victims and the shooters social media was scrutinized. These points were the main articles of the CBC homepage for almost a week.

When buddy ran over a bunch of people in Toronto we got stories of the victims and his social media scrutinized also. These points were the main articles of the CBC homepage for almost a week.

When Fasail Hussien shoots up Greek town, we get a constant sob story from his friends and family about how he is not that kind of person and nothing about his social media being scrutinized.

Right now (3:49 PM EST) if i go on CBCs homepage i get two articles pertaining to the shooting. One about gun control and one about his friend telling us he is actually a good person.

If i want to find an article about the victims i have to scroll to the bottom of the page in the section "MORE CBC NEWS".

In the other incidents their stories weren't regulated to the bottom of the homepage till after a week but the victims of this incident already are after 2 days.

What the ****? Whats with the double standard?
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
+1
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by walter View Post

jihad denial in toronto: Hussain was a known wolf
https://pjmedia.com/trending/jihad-d...-a-known-wolf/

pathetic response to this attack by officialdom.


pajama media huh?
 
MHz
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Two question marks is not necessary, it looks like a grade 7 girlís writing. Always capitalize the beginning of each sentence and proper nouns. Youíre correct, assholes do have a purpose.

Please read the article and it will clear up your arguments.

I retract my assessment of you, clearly I was the one being the Asshole. The ?? signifies it is an important question that should be replied to.
 
Walter
#46
Rattled by string of violent attacks, Toronto wonders if city is unraveling
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ity-unraveling

The rewards of touchy-freely policy.
 
Bar Sinister
No Party Affiliation
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

CBC is bullshit

When buddy shot up the mosque we got stories of the victims and the shooters social media was scrutinized. These points were the main articles of the CBC homepage for almost a week.

When buddy ran over a bunch of people in Toronto we got stories of the victims and his social media scrutinized also. These points were the main articles of the CBC homepage for almost a week.

When Fasail Hussien shoots up Greek town, we get a constant sob story from his friends and family about how he is not that kind of person and nothing about his social media being scrutinized.

Right now (3:49 PM EST) if i go on CBCs homepage i get two articles pertaining to the shooting. One about gun control and one about his friend telling us he is actually a good person.

If i want to find an article about the victims i have to scroll to the bottom of the page in the section "MORE CBC NEWS".

In the other incidents their stories weren't regulated to the bottom of the homepage till after a week but the victims of this incident already are after 2 days.

What the ****? Whats with the double standard?


I guess you are watching a different CBC from me. It just covered several of the shooting victims on the evening news.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
+2
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

I guess you are watching a different CBC from me. It just covered several of the shooting victims on the evening news.

Did they cover the shooter and his religious affiliation ? Did they discuss the reports of witnesses apparently hearing the shooter praying Allan attack that car ?
 
Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by Bar Sinister View Post

I guess you are watching a different CBC from me. It just covered several of the shooting victims on the evening news.

CBC website

They got rid of his SOB story though so I'm happy now.
 
Walter
+4 / -1
#50
ISIS claiming responsibility for Danforth shooting
https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...forth-shooting

Yep. Gotta get rid of guns, that’ll stop the jihadists.
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

ISIS claiming responsibility for Danforth shooting
https://torontosun.com/news/local-ne...forth-shooting

Yep. Gotta get rid of guns, thatíll stop the jihadists.

It'll certainly stop some of the gang bangers.
 
Retired_Can_Soldier
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Rattled by string of violent attacks, Toronto wonders if city is unraveling
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ity-unraveling

The rewards of touchy-freely policy.


The exploitation of a tragedy.

Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Did they cover the shooter and his religious affiliation ? Did they discuss the reports of witnesses apparently hearing the shooter praying Allan attack that car ?


Question. Would you not agree that taking a gun and shooting at innocent people is somewhat demented?
 
Danbones
Free Thinker
#53
Does doing it for the corporate state make it moral?
 
Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
-1
#54
"Demented"

Say the magic word and Danbones appears.
 
Hoid
+2
#55
Guns in the hands of crazy people is a real problem.

I have no idea how you fix it.
 
Durry
+2
#56
The last number of senseless shootings have been committed by immigrants, even the Humbolt tragedy was committed by an immigrant.

Start here if your looking for a solution.
 
pgs
Free Thinker
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

The exploitation of a tragedy.




Question. Would you not agree that taking a gun and shooting at innocent people is somewhat demented?

Certainly , and praying to your god when doing so is even more demented.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#58
Quote: Originally Posted by Retired_Can_Soldier View Post

The exploitation of a tragedy.




Question. Would you not agree that taking a gun and shooting at innocent people is somewhat demented?

Of course it is. Just as dropping a bomb on innocent people is perfectly normal, nay, laudable.

Cuz that's DIFFERENT!
 
spilledthebeer
+2
#59
Quote: Originally Posted by IdRatherBeSkiing View Post

https://www.siu.on.ca/en/news_template.php?nrid=4092


Faisal Hussain ... a solid American Name.


His family says he was nuts. I would tend to agree. Why they didn't do something about it ... who knows.


Let us please recognize two things about Hussain- firstly that his family is following standard Muslim policy of trying to cover up just how much is wrong with their views and values and dismissing his mindset as "he was crazy and nobody would help" is a nice way of shifting blame!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Secondly- LIE-berals consider it rude and unfair somehow to FORCE treatment on crazy people!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIE-berals would order out the cops machineguns if you had rabies and were running loose on the street but LIE-berals leave crazy people on the street till they snap and kill!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Forcing treatment on crazy people is a violation of LIE-beral oriented civil rights!!!!!!!!!!!!


And forcing treatment on crazy people is often regarded as bullying by family members who are often in denial about the severity of the situation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is all part of the LIE-beral program to BUY VOTES at any price!!!!!!!


Besides- treating crazy people is COSTLY and LIE-beraqls NEED that gravy for themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1 / -1
#60
OK, so far we've established that Hussain is representative of all Muslims, but Devin Kelley isn't representative of all Christians.
 

Similar Threads

5
Two dead in Toronto shooting
by Kreskin | Oct 1st, 2017
31
Another mass shooting
by Walter | Jun 24th, 2016
8
Another Toronto Shooting
by Liberalman | Jun 25th, 2012