Trump World -USA-2019

Hoid
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

why not address the pathological conduct of your hero instead of giving meaningless slogans . Thx.

that would requite a level of understanding that is unavailable to pigs.

pgs
Free Thinker

why not address the pathological conduct of your hero instead of giving meaningless slogans . Thx.

Not my hero , but he sure seems to cause you many sleepless nights .

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Not my hero , but he sure seems to cause you many sleepless nights .

WRONG assumption. What the psycho idiot is doing to the country and the world IS a concern. as it should be........

those that are not concerned........either support this idiot or have no clue as to what is really happening.........and what he is.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Why what is he doing that is harming the world? Or the US as far as that goes? Drone strikes are down, military conflicts are down, Financial threats and the war of words are just like progressives screaming at buildings, a lot of noise but no harm being done physically.

pgs
Free Thinker

WRONG assumption. What the psycho idiot is doing to the country and the world IS a concern. as it should be........

those that are not concerned........either support this idiot or have no clue as to what is really happening.........and what he is.

Well as I am only a Canadian I do not support or oppose him . I do however oppose our beloved PM but even there all I will do is vote against him . I certainly will not join or contribute time or money getting Trump or any other elected .

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
+1 / -1
‘There is a vacancy at the White House’: Ex-senator says Trump is revolting because Pelosi ‘took his teddy bear’

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/05/the..._notifications

what an example of mature , intelligent , knowledgeable leadership.......NOT

Hoid
+1
Trump is there to allow he deplorables to push their disgusting agenda.

It's not like he has any ideas anyway.

pgs
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Trump is there to allow he deplorables to push their disgusting agenda.

It's not like he has any ideas anyway.

And you criticize my spelling . A sign of intelligence, lol .

Walter
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

And you criticize my spelling . A sign of intelligence, lol .

The deplorable agenda: 1) good economy 2) powerful armed forces 3) lowest unemployment for minorities 4) strong international diplomacy

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker

President Trump expands power of attorney general to declassify government secrets in review of 2016 campaign investigation

A memorandum from the president released late Thursday authorizes Attorney General William P. Barr to declassify government secrets as he sees fit during his review. Barr has said ��spying�� was conducted by the government against the Trump campaign �� an accusation that current and former FBI officials have denied.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...olitics&wpmk=1

Hoid
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The deplorable agenda: 1) good economy 2) powerful armed forces 3) lowest unemployment for minorities 4) strong international diplomacy

The deplorable agenda: 1) inherited 2) inherited 3) inherited 4) ruined