Lies About World War II


darkbeaver
#1
The Lies About World War II
Paul Craig Roberts • May 13, 2019 • 3,800 Words



The Lies That Form Our Consciousness and False Historical Awareness
Paul Craig Roberts
My generation associated dystopias, such as George Orwell’s 1984, with the Soviet Union, a country in which explanations were controlled and criticism of Stalin would land a person in the Gulag. We thought of the United States and our life here much differently. But with the passage of time the difference between life in the Soviet Union in the 20th century and life in the Western world today is disappearing. Today, the journalist Julian Assange is undergoing the same kind of state terror and torture as any Soviet dissident, if not worse. The Western media is as controlled as the Soviet media, with print, TV, and public radio serving as a propaganda ministry for government and the interest groups that control government. Social media, such as Facebook and Twitter are systematically denying their platforms to those who express views not supportive of the ruling order and its agendas. It has turned out to be easy to get rid of the First Amendment guarantee of free speech as the media have neither the ability nor the intention of exercising it.
It was a mistake for my generation to associate Orwell’s Memory Hole and falsified history only with fictional or real dystopias. Falsified history was all around us. We just didn’t know enough to spot it. What living and learning has taught me is that history tends to always be falsified, and historians who insist on the truth suffer for it. It has been established that many of the ancient historians are unreliable, because they were “court historians” who sought material benefit by writing to please a ruler. In my time many an historian has written for income from book sales by enthralling the public with tales of glorious victories over demonized enemies that justified all the sons, grandsons, brothers, fathers, uncles, husbands, friends, and cousins who were sacrificed for the sake of capitalist armaments profits. No publisher wanted a truthful account that no one would buy because of the stark portrayal of the pointlessness of the deaths of loved ones. Everyone, or almost so, wants to think that their loss was for a noble cause and was “worth it.”
With few exceptions, English speaking historians have put the blame for both world wars on Germany. This is false history. The first real historian of World War I, or what was called at the time the Great War or the World War, was Harry Elmer Barnes. Barnes was Professor of Historical Sociology at Smith College and the William Bayard Cutting Fellow in History at Columbia University. His book, The Genesis of the World War, was published in 1926 by Alfred A. Knopf in New York.
Instead of covering up, as expected, the allied crimes and treachery against Germany, Barnes told the truth. The German Kaiser, a relative of the British and Russian royal families, was known throughout the world as a peacemaker, praised by the New York Times for that role. It is a known and indisputable fact that the German government acted for peace until Germany, the last power to mobilize, had to mobilize or be overrun by Russia and France, who were
Last edited by darkbeaver; 1 week ago at 03:38 PM..
 
darkbeaver
#2
American Pravda: How Hitler Saved the Allies
Ron Unz • May 13, 2019 • 8,200 Words



owever, I couldn’t help noticing one huge, gaping flaw in Huddleston’s account, an error so serious that it cast grave doubts upon his entire credibility as a journalist. Towards the beginning of his book, he devotes a page or so to casually mentioning that in the early months of 1940, the French and British were preparing to launch an attack against the neutral Soviet Union, using their bases in Syria and Iraq for a strategic bombing offensive meant to destroy Stalin’s Baku oil fields of the Caucasus, one of the world’s leading sources of that vital commodity. Obviously, all military organizations produce a wealth of hypothetical contingency plans covering all possible situations and opponents, but Huddleston had somehow misunderstood such possibilities or rumors as outright fact. According to him, the Allied bombing of the Soviet Union had been scheduled to begin March 15th, but was initially delayed and rescheduled for various political reasons. Then a few weeks later, the German panzer divisions swept through the Ardennes forest, surrounded the French armies, and captured Paris, aborting the planned Allied bombardment of Russia.
Given that the USSR played the leading role in Germany’s eventual defeat, an early Allied attack upon the Soviet homeland would surely have changed the outcome of the war. Although Huddleston’s bizarre fantasies had somehow gotten the best of him, he was hardly incorrect in exclaiming “What a narrow escape!”
The notion that the Allies were preparing to launch a major bombing offensive against the Soviet Union just a few months after the outbreak of World War II was obviously absurd, so ridiculous a notion that not a hint of that long-debunked rumor had ever gotten into the standard history texts I had read on the European conflict. But for Huddleston to have still clung to such nonsensical beliefs even several years after the end of the war raised large questions about his gullibility or even his sanity. I wondered whether I could trust even a single word he said about anything else.
However, not long afterward I encountered quite a surprise in a 2017 article published in The National Interest, an eminently respectable periodical. The short piece carried the descriptive headline “In the Early Days of World War II, Britain and France Planned to Bomb Russia.” The contents absolutely flabbergasted me, and with Huddleston’s credibility now fully established—and the credibility of my standard history textbooks equally demolished—I went ahead and substantially drew upon his account for my long article “American Pravda: Post-War France and Post-War Germany.”
 
Jinentonix
+2
#3  Top Rated Post
Eminently respected periodical? Holy shit dude, the spelling and grammar errors are atrocious. It's like English is their second language or something.
 
MHz
+1
#4
You missed the part about it being truthful or not. (you know the important stuff in any communication)
 
darkbeaver
#5
"...a number of financial and industrial figures of World War II and several members of the government served the cause of money before the cause of patriotism. While aiding the United States' war effort, they also aided Nazi Germany's." -- Charles Higham, Trading with the Enemy, 1983, pxiii


 
darkbeaver
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Eminently respected periodical? Holy shit dude, the spelling and grammar errors are atrocious. It's like English is their second language or something.


Ah English would be #1 London town, I am property of the crown with privilages settled with that crown a while ago I guess. They,re still on my money as a warning, they,ve risen again there in the capital, the world is owned and operated by aliens. Heartless aliens.
 
darkbeaver
#7
Heartless homegrown aliens. Dosn,t matter how many times they burn outta thier ashes pops the prototype, hungry prototype, thats evolution for you, My fondest credentials is my old age pension. I made it to the golden land beyond hahahahahah. My new job is to out live the Canadian gov. I don,t think its possible. My government is the finest example of care and compassion I can think of. God love them. Please support your Canadian Goverment without your support poor damaged demented souls like me would be crawling arround after dark on your lawn, having just emerged from the sewers at dusk.
 
darkbeaver
#8
Conventional history is a pack of lies. Public education or republic education, just a thought, thoughts are very often brought on by indigestion
 
Jinentonix
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You missed the part about it being truthful or not. (you know the important stuff in any communication)

I saw absolutely NOTHING to verify the claim. Look dude, I've been studying WW2 since I was 9. I'm 52 now. Unless someone has access to documents and can show it, the claim holds little validity.

And again, since this "eminent" publication is an American publication, I would expect better than ESL articles. All I saw was bad spelling, poor grammar and horrid syntax, but no proof of the claim.

Now, it IS possible there could have been such a plan. As we know, nazi Germany and the Soviet Union had a pact that was still unbroken until the German invasion of Russia. In fact the two of them attacked Poland together. Germany from the West and a short time later Russia from the East. Yet Germany gets all the bad press for it. The atrocities Russia committed in Poland at that time were no less horrendous than those committed by the nazis. In fact, one Polish survivor of the initial German invasion, subsequent occupation, Warsaw Uprising and for a short period, the eventual Russian occupation stated there was no difference in the cruelty between the two occupiers. His commie occupiers ultimately murdered him.
There's also little doubt that Churchill saw the Soviet Union as an existential threat to the Eurasian continent because it was.

So, while the story has a ring of potential truth to it based on other stuff I do know, without hard evidence it's just somebody's story.
 
Jinentonix
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

Conventional history is a pack of lies. Public education or republic education, just a thought, thoughts are very often brought on by indigestion

My history professor taught us to question history, particularly when there's only one side's point of view. Of course that also applies to every day life. It also helps in sniffing out less obvious propaganda and political bullshit.

It's interesting this came up in this thread. While Mein Kampf was nothing but bombastic, insane rambling for the most part, Hitler did hit on one thing that's still true today. History as it is taught in school sucks. The focus is primarily on the when, who and where and less on the what, why and/or how.

Some teachers did get it though. When I was in high school you only needed to take history for one year as a compulsory subject. I decided to take it in Grade 9 and get it over with. Except I didn't get it over with. The teacher was so good I took it all through high school and then at university for fun while I was getting my pilot's licence. Fortunately I also lucked out with a really good professor there as well.

But you're right, history is full of lies and potential lies. Look at the Ramses and the Battle of Kadesh. Long thought to be a major victory for Ramses because Ramses proclaimed it to be. Yet now we know that not only was the Battle of Kadesh fought to a draw but that Ramses' greater campaign of which Kadesh was just a part, was an utter failure. He failed to make a single one of his objectives.

The description of Cleopatra is highly questionable since the only source we have on her is from the Romans and aside from a couple of more notable Romans, she was well despised by them.

Even the account of Hannibal rampaging against Rome is rather questionable since the sole source of the account comes from what is best described as Scipio's PR man. I'm not suggesting none of it happened, I'm just suggesting there was a LOT of embellishment about Hannibal's "rampage" to make Scipio look like an even greater general than he already was.

At the Battle of Agincourt it was long thought the British were outnumbered by as much as 5:1 by the French. Historical digs however have provided evidence of a ratio closer to 2-3:1. Still an impressive victory though. Just not quite as impressive as the victors suggested it was.
 
Curious Cdn
#11
I had an interesting history lesson on Grade 9 in a suburb of when the War Measures act was enacted. We were in history class and the teacher was telling us about the concept of being libel to immediate detention, incommunicado with no right to council. Literally, at that moment, an Army Iroquois helicopter landed in a field right beside the High School and fifty yards directly opposite the classroom. No one got out to arrest our teacher but a couple of Surete de Quebec officers hopped in carrying automatics. My brother was stuffing at a university up the road where Paul Rose had attended at some point and the same SQ officers were going up and down the corridors literally kicking the doors open, Sterlings at the ready to presumeably blast the contents of each classroom.

All in peaceful Canada under a kumbaya Liberal government ...
 
MHz
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

I saw absolutely NOTHING to verify the claim. Look dude, I've been studying WW2 since I was 9. I'm 52 now. Unless someone has access to documents and can show it, the claim holds little validity.

You were doing okay until the bolded part and it went downhill real fast from there. It is called 'propaganda/brain washing' when a chold is taught anything that he is no doing by his own free will. The version you hold today is the same one you were fed when when you were 9. Research has fuk all to do with it. What is the last point you were taught that is now ass-backwards with consequences? Zero is the number I am expecting.


Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post


And again, since this "eminent" publication is an American publication, I would expect better than ESL articles. All I saw was bad spelling, poor grammar and horrid syntax, but no proof of the claim.

Denial works that way, all articles by any author would also all have to be equally wrong. One of the best ways to discredit a valid theory is to have a goof present it as an argument.
Go with Ben Freedman as being honest about the last part of the 19th Century and the first half of the 20th Century and Miko Peled as being right about the 2nd half and just about all you learned would be headed for the dumpster as that is where garbage belongs.


Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Now, it IS possible there could have been such a plan.

Like the intentional starvation of millions in the Ukraine by the World Bankers and the disease part of it covered up by claims of cannibalism. Shit always floats back up to the surface. Follow that path and it would be very clear that NATO is there to save the World Bankers from the same level of extermination they cause for the Russian Royals. Just so we are clear what crimes happened in the past that still affect affairs today. If the truth was made 'public' the 'public' would take care of that all by themselves. The insane are getting even more insane.


Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

As we know, nazi Germany and the Soviet Union had a pact that was still unbroken until the German invasion of Russia.

'We' do do 'we'? Is that the Germany that was being funded by the World Bank through some crooked people in 'the West'. The same ones that caused a global boycott of German goods.


Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

In fact the two of them attacked Poland together. Germany from the West and a short time later Russia from the East.

Really?? Thankfull you and your kind were able to dig until you got to the bottom of things. Unlike anything from JFK's murder and on, all of that remains completely unsolvable.



Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Yet Germany gets all the bad press for it.

Either that or the world would hang all bankers (or worse) for causing 100M deaths in just 2 wars let alone all the other mass killings they have accomplished over the last few centuries starting with the Black death in 1350. Why go small, Right??



Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

The atrocities Russia committed in Poland at that time were no less horrendous than those committed by the nazis.

Yer the Jewish bankers have never committed any?? Take away the fall guys they put in place and all the bad things end up on their doorstep, where they rightly belong.


Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

In fact, one Polish survivor of the initial German invasion, subsequent occupation, Warsaw Uprising and for a short period, the eventual Russian occupation stated there was no difference in the cruelty between the two occupiers. His commie occupiers ultimately murdered him.

What was the charge, playing nice with the enemy of the state?? The ones that survive 'death camp' are full of shit, you believe all their various stories so what use is 'your opinion'??



Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

There's also little doubt that Churchill saw the Soviet Union as an existential threat to the Eurasian continent because it was.

Really? What part if the vid is in error?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDhy5uWPVDM
The Hope: Churchill & the Jews



Most people know Winston Churchill as the “British Bulldog,” the Prime Minister who led Great Britain to victory in World War II. But a lesser-known story is one of Churchill, the lifelong friend of the Jewish people and one of the key ...



Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

So, while the story has a ring of potential truth to it based on other stuff I do know, without hard evidence it's just somebody's story.

Your kind only ever presents opinion so this is more about you than anybody other group.
 
Jinentonix
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

You were doing okay until the bolded part and it went downhill real fast from there. It is called 'propaganda/brain washing' when a chold is taught anything that he is no doing by his own free will. The version you hold today is the same one you were fed when when you were 9. Research has fuk all to do with it. What is the last point you were taught that is now ass-backwards with consequences? Zero is the number I am expecting.
Denial works that way, all articles by any author would also all have to be equally wrong. One of the best ways to discredit a valid theory is to have a goof present it as an argument.
Go with Ben Freedman as being honest about the last part of the 19th Century and the first half of the 20th Century and Miko Peled as being right about the 2nd half and just about all you learned would be headed for the dumpster as that is where garbage belongs.
Like the intentional starvation of millions in the Ukraine by the World Bankers and the disease part of it covered up by claims of cannibalism. Shit always floats back up to the surface. Follow that path and it would be very clear that NATO is there to save the World Bankers from the same level of extermination they cause for the Russian Royals. Just so we are clear what crimes happened in the past that still affect affairs today. If the truth was made 'public' the 'public' would take care of that all by themselves. The insane are getting even more insane.
'We' do do 'we'? Is that the Germany that was being funded by the World Bank through some crooked people in 'the West'. The same ones that caused a global boycott of German goods.
Really?? Thankfull you and your kind were able to dig until you got to the bottom of things. Unlike anything from JFK's murder and on, all of that remains completely unsolvable.
Either that or the world would hang all bankers (or worse) for causing 100M deaths in just 2 wars let alone all the other mass killings they have accomplished over the last few centuries starting with the Black death in 1350. Why go small, Right??
Yer the Jewish bankers have never committed any?? Take away the fall guys they put in place and all the bad things end up on their doorstep, where they rightly belong.
What was the charge, playing nice with the enemy of the state?? The ones that survive 'death camp' are full of shit, you believe all their various stories so what use is 'your opinion'??
Really? What part if the vid is in error?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDhy5uWPVDM
The Hope: Churchill & the Jews
Most people know Winston Churchill as the “British Bulldog,” the Prime Minister who led Great Britain to victory in World War II. But a lesser-known story is one of Churchill, the lifelong friend of the Jewish people and one of the key ...
Your kind only ever presents opinion so this is more about you than anybody other group.

Um dude, the ENTIRE premise of Britain and France going to bomb the Soviet Union is ONLY opinion. Show me the FACTS! Show me a declassified document, anything. Because quite frankly, your anti-Jewish bullshit rants aren't exactly proof of anything other than your hate for the Jews.

Funny how when I mentioned the initial German-Soviet Alliance you went straight into screaming about World bankers as if you didn't want people to know about the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.
 
MHz
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Um dude, the ENTIRE premise of Britain and France going to bomb the Soviet Union is ONLY opinion.

If a list of US bullshit was ever published it would be as long as the list for those 2 cointries. All 3 are as deep onto the pockets of the Jewish Bankers as you can get. The same ones you pretend don't exist let alone being at the helm of all the bad shit that happens to everybody but them and their kind.



Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Show me the FACTS! Show me a declassified document, anything.

I have and they all show the only document from that era that has been followed is the Balfour Declaration and I'll bet that was supposed to be more secret than it is today.



Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Because quite frankly, your anti-Jewish bullshit rants aren't exactly proof of anything other than your hate for the Jews.

Ben Freedman and Miko Peled are experts in history, are you going to classify them as 'self-hating Jews'?



Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Funny how when I mentioned the initial German-Soviet Alliance you went straight into screaming about World bankers as if you didn't want people to know about the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact.

Hitler was to do all the fighting and the territory would be 'a gift'. The important part is reproduced below. The 'recently discovered items' are bullshit. That clear enough??


https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...ct-august-1939
On August 23, 1939, Hitler and Stalin signed a non-agression pact, called the Molotov-Ribbentrop Treaty. Secret protocols of the treaty defined the territorial spheres of influence Germany and Russia would have after a successful invasion of Poland. According to the agreement, Russia would have control over Latvia, Estonia, and Finland, while Germany would gain control over Lithuania and Danzig. Poland would be partitioned into three major areas. The Warthland area, bordering Germany would be annexed outright to the German Reich, and all non-German inhabitants expelled to the east. More than 77,000 square miles of eastern Polish lands, with a population of over thirteen million would become Russian territory. The central area would become a German protectorate, named the General Gouvernement, governed by a German civil authority.
Text of the Nazi-Soviet Non-Aggression Pact
The Government of the German Reich and The Government of the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics desirous of strengthening the cause of peace between Germany and the U.S.S.R., and proceeding from the fundamental provisions of the Neutrality Agreement concluded in April, 1926 between Germany and the U.S.S.R., have reached the following Agreement:
Article I. Both High Contracting Parties obligate themselves to desist from any act of violence, any aggressive action, and any attack on each other, either individually or jointly with other Powers.
Article II. Should one of the High Contracting Parties become the object of belligerent action by a third Power, the other High Contracting Party shall in no manner lend its support to this third Power.


Canada and the UK have such an agreement, at least when the UK is the one declaring war on a 3rd party. Are we as evil as both of them as we have jumped at the chance at least 2 times in the recent past.
Shouldn't we be trying to stop Russia in Syria??
 
Jinentonix
#15
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

If a list of US bullshit was ever published it would be as long as the list for those 2 cointries. All 3 are as deep onto the pockets of the Jewish Bankers as you can get.

Hard to take you even remotely seriously when all you do is parrot Hitler in Mein Kampf.
 
MHz
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

Hard to take you even remotely seriously when all you do is parrot Hitler in Mein Kampf.

Ben Freedman and Miko Peled are experts in history, are you going to classify them as 'self-hating Jews'?


That would be a summation of what he had been taught by the ones around him with the most influence. The boycott seems to put the Jews in a position of being able to stop things they don't approve of, except wars run by the Jewish Bankers. Do you find anything at all evil in that?? That might mean you are also an evil person and should be treated as such.

Your brainwashing began at 9 there is not going to be any recovery for you in this lifetime, is that supposed to have some impact on my life cause it doesn't.
 
darkbeaver
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinentonix View Post

My history professor taught us to question history, particularly when there's only one side's point of view. Of course that also applies to every day life. It also helps in sniffing out less obvious propaganda and political bullshit.

It's interesting this came up in this thread. While Mein Kampf was nothing but bombastic, insane rambling for the most part, Hitler did hit on one thing that's still true today. History as it is taught in school sucks. The focus is primarily on the when, who and where and less on the what, why and/or how.

Some teachers did get it though. When I was in high school you only needed to take history for one year as a compulsory subject. I decided to take it in Grade 9 and get it over with. Except I didn't get it over with. The teacher was so good I took it all through high school and then at university for fun while I was getting my pilot's licence. Fortunately I also lucked out with a really good professor there as well.

But you're right, history is full of lies and potential lies. Look at the Ramses and the Battle of Kadesh. Long thought to be a major victory for Ramses because Ramses proclaimed it to be. Yet now we know that not only was the Battle of Kadesh fought to a draw but that Ramses' greater campaign of which Kadesh was just a part, was an utter failure. He failed to make a single one of his objectives.

The description of Cleopatra is highly questionable since the only source we have on her is from the Romans and aside from a couple of more notable Romans, she was well despised by them.

Even the account of Hannibal rampaging against Rome is rather questionable since the sole source of the account comes from what is best described as Scipio's PR man. I'm not suggesting none of it happened, I'm just suggesting there was a LOT of embellishment about Hannibal's "rampage" to make Scipio look like an even greater general than he already was.

At the Battle of Agincourt it was long thought the British were outnumbered by as much as 5:1 by the French. Historical digs however have provided evidence of a ratio closer to 2-3:1. Still an impressive victory though. Just not quite as impressive as the victors suggested it was.





Thank you for the intelligent reply. Of all human studies history is the most often weaponized. The ruling class dictates the past in terms favourable to the near present and possible future of real capital. I always liked history, understanding it a little bit makes a future a little bit clearer.


http://jefdemolder.blogspot.com/2018/08/basics-on-history-falsification.html?view=flipcard


Basics on history falsification



http://malagabay.wordpress.com/


Hecker Horizon: The Ten Calamities

Posted on January 25, 2019by malagabay

This gallery contains 19 photos.
Probably the greatest challenge confronting independent historians is comprehending a narrative that’s been butchered by the clergy, filleted by court historians, and minced with anodyne waffle by gradualist academics.


Last edited by darkbeaver; 2 days ago at 08:19 PM..
 
darkbeaver
+1
#18
World Ready for US Collapse as Empire Hemorrhages Gold, Oil and Credibility



Some ironies are just too precious to pass by. The 2016 US presidential elections gave us Donald Trump, a reality TV star whose famous tag line from his show “The Apprentice” was “You are fired!” Focus on this tag line; it is all that is important to this story. Some Trump Derangement Disorder sufferers might disagree. This is because they are laboring under certain misapprehensions: that the US is a democracy; or that it matters who is president. It isn’t and it doesn’t. By this point, the choice of president matters as much as the choice of conductor for the band that plays aboard a ship as it vanishes beneath the waves.



 
darkbeaver
#19
Censorship and War



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70nm3MPJ7XY
 
darkbeaver
#20
In ‘Eisenhower’s Death Camps’: A U.S. Prison Guard’s Story

By wmw_admin on May 4, 2007
In Andernach about 50,000 prisoners of all ages were held in an open field surrounded by barbed wire. The men I guarded had no shelter and no blankets; many had no coats. They slept in the mud, wet and cold, with inadequate slit trenches for excrement.



Also see:
Eisenhower’s Holocaust: His Slaughter of 1.7 Million Germans


Allied War Crimes 1941-1950
 
darkbeaver
#21
According to Bacque between 1941 and 1950 around one and a half to two million German prisoners of war died. Whilst a further five million seven hundred thousand German civilians died between 1946 and 1950, largely, Bacque maintains, as a result of Allied policy. In all Bacque’s estimates that between nine and half and fourteen million ethnic Germans, German prisoners of war and civilians were to die in these iniquities. Part of the blame for this can be laid at the feet of Josef Stalin who, through his propaganda minister, Ilya Ehrenburg, actually encouraged the rape and degradation of the German civilian population.
“Kill, kill, you brave Red Army soldiers, kill. There is nothing in the Germans that is innocent. Obey the instructions of comrade Stalin and stamp the fascistic beast in its cave. Break with force the racial arrogance of the German women. Take them as your legal loot. Kill, you brave Red Army soldiers, kill!” Ilya Ehrenburg 1945.
Ironically, Ehrenburg, like Stalin himself, was Jewish.
However it was not only the Germans who suffered at the hands of Stalin’s victorious army, Russians did too; in particular the large Russian émigré population in Europe was to experience the depredations of the advancing Red Army. And in this regard the Russian Army was to receive help from an unlikely quarter. In an episode of infamy that has largely been ignored by the Western powers and their lapdog media Stalin was helped in an operation that has become known as one of history’s darkest episodes of betrayal: “Operation Keelhaul” .
 
darkbeaver
#22
http://rense.com/general46/germ.htm
 

Similar Threads

23
Lies, More Lies, and Damn Lies
by JBeee | Jul 21st, 2007