So you went hiking in Afghanistan and you met the Taliban

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

A lot of bull shit happening in the justice system these days for two main reasons.....very few people have the "balls" to make the tough decisions and defense lawyers getting away with "murder". The role of the lawyer should be limited to see the accused gets a FAIR trial, nothing more! The entire charade is bull shit!
JMHO

Old Abe is fantasising about hurling people off railroad trestles again.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Old Abe is fantasising about hurling people off railroad trestles again.

I think you fantasize about it much more than I do. If you don't recall all I did was relate the news report, although I have to admit I did kind of admire the guy who did it!

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

That would interfere with lawyer paydays.

Next!

Maybe just amount on their pay cheque!

Hoid
Are we talking Abe Simpson?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Are we talking Abe Simpson?

Any relation to Homer or Bart? One of my kids loved that program!

Tecumsehsbones

I think you fantasize about it much more than I do. If you don't recall all I did was relate the news report, although I have to admit I did kind of admire the guy who did it!

And bragged that you'd do the same.

JLM

And bragged that you'd do the same.

If I recall correctly, I think "bragging" was your term. I don't recall all the details but I seem to recall saying if I was in "his boat" I might respond the same way. If you disagree with that, TOUGH! OR find the post and we'll take a look at it.

Tecumsehsbones

If I recall correctly, I think "bragging" was your term. I don't recall all the details but I seem to recall saying if I was in "his boat" I might respond the same way. If you disagree with that, TOUGH! OR find the post and we'll take a look at it.

Yeah, you "don't recall," then in the same sentence you "seem to recall." And you'll stand on that.

Seriously, you need to get that looked at. Confusion and memory loss. Pretty classic symptoms.

JLM

Yeah, you "don't recall," then in the same sentence you "seem to recall." And you'll stand on that.

Seriously, you need to get that looked at. Confusion and memory loss. Pretty classic symptoms.

Hey, don't be a jerk all your life. This happened in 1983 and I only know the year because of where I was working at the time. Don't be stupid, there's aspects I recall and aspects I'm vague about. It MAY have happened near Port Coquitlam.