So you went hiking in Afghanistan and you met the Taliban


Tecumsehsbones
#61
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

A lot of bull shit happening in the justice system these days for two main reasons.....very few people have the "balls" to make the tough decisions and defense lawyers getting away with "murder". The role of the lawyer should be limited to see the accused gets a FAIR trial, nothing more! The entire charade is bull shit!
JMHO

Old Abe is fantasising about hurling people off railroad trestles again.
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
JLM
-1
#62
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Old Abe is fantasising about hurling people off railroad trestles again.


I think you fantasize about it much more than I do. If you don't recall all I did was relate the news report, although I have to admit I did kind of admire the guy who did it!
 
JLM
-1
#63
Quote: Originally Posted by Danbones View Post

That would interfere with lawyer paydays.

Next!

Maybe just amount on their pay cheque!
 
Hoid
#64
Are we talking Abe Simpson?
 
JLM
-1
#65
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Are we talking Abe Simpson?


Any relation to Homer or Bart? One of my kids loved that program!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#66
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I think you fantasize about it much more than I do. If you don't recall all I did was relate the news report, although I have to admit I did kind of admire the guy who did it!

And bragged that you'd do the same.
 
JLM
#67
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

And bragged that you'd do the same.


If I recall correctly, I think "bragging" was your term. I don't recall all the details but I seem to recall saying if I was in "his boat" I might respond the same way. If you disagree with that, TOUGH! OR find the post and we'll take a look at it.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#68
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

If I recall correctly, I think "bragging" was your term. I don't recall all the details but I seem to recall saying if I was in "his boat" I might respond the same way. If you disagree with that, TOUGH! OR find the post and we'll take a look at it.

Yeah, you "don't recall," then in the same sentence you "seem to recall." And you'll stand on that.

Seriously, you need to get that looked at. Confusion and memory loss. Pretty classic symptoms.
 
JLM
#69
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Yeah, you "don't recall," then in the same sentence you "seem to recall." And you'll stand on that.

Seriously, you need to get that looked at. Confusion and memory loss. Pretty classic symptoms.


Hey, don't be a jerk all your life. This happened in 1983 and I only know the year because of where I was working at the time. Don't be stupid, there's aspects I recall and aspects I'm vague about. It MAY have happened near Port Coquitlam.
 

Similar Threads

0
Hunting the Taliban in Afghanistan
by Blackleaf | Sep 2nd, 2007
0
20 Taliban Die in Afghanistan - NATO
by Curiosity | Nov 12th, 2006