Kathy Griffin "Broken" By Trump

petros
All the more reason to get her fixed.

Kathy Griffin broke down in tears during a news conference the comedian and her lawyers held Friday to discuss the fallout from the comedian posing with a likeness of President Donald Trump’s severed head.

Griffin addressed the backlash that followed the photo being published on Tuesday, telling reporters her career is over after she says the Trump family systematically "mobilized their armies" against her.

"I'm going to be honest," she said through tears. "He broke me, he broke me, he broke me."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-broke-me.html
Last edited by petros; Jun 2nd, 2017 at 01:44 PM..

coldstream
+2
Come on Cathy.. do you really think it was that bright to parade a bloody severed head of POTUS to the global media. Don't you accept just a bit of this might be up to your own bad judgement.

mentalfloss
I heard Milo is going to support her.

EagleSmack
Quote: Originally Posted by coldstream View Post

Come on Cathy.. do you really think it was that bright to parade a bloody severed head of POTUS to the global media. Don't you accept just a bit of this might be up to your own bad judgement.

She probably did think it was a bright thing to do.

Corduroy
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Who?

TenPenny
I think she went too far, and I expect she knows that.

She'll just have to stay out of the limelight for a while.

Corduroy
+2
Too bad she didn't hang Obama in effigy. She might have gotten a photo op with Trump in the Oval Office.

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalfloss View Post

Post a meme. Post a meme. Post a meme.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

She'll just have to stay out of the limelight for a while.

Wishful thinking... this is a kick off to her "He Broke Me" victim tour.

lone wolf
Free Thinker
Thicken thine epidermis....

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealAngr...type=3&theater

petros
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

And the book about her recovery.

Tecumsehsbones
Please tell me this twatwaffle is some sort of hebephrenic "performance art" or whatever the hell the kids call it these days.

Ludlow
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Me Troomp ain't to be trifled with. ~ Eaglecrack

Walter
+3
#14  Top Rated Post
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

All the more reason to get her fixed.

Kathy Griffin broke down in tears during a news conference the comedian and her lawyers held Friday to discuss the fallout from the comedian posing with a likeness of President Donald Trumpís severed head.

Griffin addressed the backlash that followed the photo being published on Tuesday, telling reporters her career is over after she says the Trump family systematically "mobilized their armies" against her.

"I'm going to be honest," she said through tears. "He broke me, he broke me, he broke me."

Kathy Griffin breaks down: 'I made a horrible, horrible call

First time she ever made me laugh was when I saw this today. Too funny. I love schadenfreude.

Danbones
Free Thinker
+3
Peter Griffin's sister eh?

Musky
+2
Has Griffin ever been funny?

Good riddance.

Murphy
Conservative
+1
She should shut her mouth and go on vacation for a while.

She's old enough to realize that she did something stupid, and it is her fault alone. ES could very well be right. There's an expression that goes, "Any publicity is good publicity." This might be the kick off to a tour or a book.

Musky
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

She's old enough to realize that she did something stupid, and it is her fault alone. ES could very well be right. There's an expression that goes, "Any publicity is good publicity." This might be the kick off to a tour or a book.

She should just go away.

mentalfloss

Musky
+1
I wonder how the Pearl family feel about her stupid stunt.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ludlow View Post

Me Troomp ain't to be trifled with. ~ Eaglecrack

Kip yer mith shut you druggie

And the book about her recovery.

"The Long Road Back"

Musky

....so you don't like that?

Or....you don't like when someone you don't like does it?

Post a graph....you like those.....so does mentose.

.....throw some diet coke on him and see what happens.

Johnnny
No Party Affiliation
+2
I know it sounds weird coming from me, but sometimes you need to think before you bring unwanted attention to yourself

petros
+1
Is that in regards to Griffin or the poster prior to your post?

MHz
She should lay off 'comedy' if this is what she has to do to get a laugh or get a new fan base if that is the comedy her fans require.

If she is into blaming Trump for any blow-back she better get a memo that it is coming from her x-sponsors so they jumped ship.That being said being fired by CNN would make them Trump's friend rather than enemy.
The more likely route is 'carrot top' was on her way down as the comedy she was doing, the full conference vid is an example of her 'comedy' and it is only about attacking others and making fun of their short-comings. In this case it was accusing Trump of being the reason she is in the 'spotlight'. If that vid about the rehearsal is accurate then the apology one(s) were planned before the controversial one was made so like all things out of Hollywierd it is all a house of mirrors and each step is planned. The 'message' got out and the image will stay with people no matter what the side-show does with the topic after. Milk it for all it's worth and then never mention it again as another anti-trump subliminal media release will have taken over center stage.

selfsame
She said she received threats.
She may be safe now, after announcing this. (so she has been smart by declaring such threats to the public)
Better she will not mention such dangerous persons .. but continue on good topics only.
Last edited by selfsame; Jun 2nd, 2017 at 04:41 PM..

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Murphy View Post

Musky
Quote: Originally Posted by selfsame View Post

She said she received threats.
She may be safe now, after announcing this.
Better she will not mention such dangerous persons .. but continue on good topics only.

You like heads being cut off....it turns you on.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnny View Post

I know it sounds weird coming from me, but sometimes you need to think before you bring unwanted attention to yourself

She showed up withe some human rights lawyers as a sign that she will fight being sued. Getting canned probably has a bonus clause in there. As far as her threat all one has to do is see what happened to Madonna to see if there is any bite to the acts or is it legal PR stunts using subliminal images.

To show she might be a little clueless when she does 'the Donald' and 'the Kathy' part and calling him weird she might want to check out how many men in a large room have the name 'Don' and then come up with a list that doesn't have Trump at the top as 'the person named Donald' that can make all your 'financial' problems go away.
Not too many women named Kathy in a big room and very few hookers with name anywhere, . . . or so I've heard.

Perhaps it should require a disclaimer at the start, one like Colbert Report put out when talking about anal-beads and how thay shouldn't be removed like you are starting a lawn-mower.

Musky
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

She showed up withe some human rights lawyers as a sign that she will fight being sued. Getting canned probably has a bonus clause in there. As far as her threat all one has to do is see what happened to Madonna to see if there is any bite to the acts or is it legal PR stunts using subliminal images.

To show she might be a little clueless when she does 'the Donald' and 'the Kathy' part and calling him weird she might want to check out how many men in a large room have the name 'Don' and then come up with a list that doesn't have Trump at the top as 'the person named Donald' that can make all your 'financial' problems go away.
Not too many women named Kathy in a big room and very few hookers with name anywhere, . . . or so I've heard.

Perhaps it should require a disclaimer at the start, one like Colbert Report put out when talking about anal-beads and how thay shouldn't be removed like you are starting a lawn-mower.

What?