What song was playing when you lost your virginity?

Gordon J Torture
For me, I can not even remember, but apparently it is a big deal to some people. So what song is it, that was playing when you lost your virginity?

I think not
I haven't lost my virginity yet, I can't make up my mind on the song I would like to play :P

Jay
I can think of a song that might be suitable for ya ITN....

peapod
Why don't you ask a personal question torture

Reverend Blair
There was no music.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

How about "I want to f*ck you like an animal" Nine Inch Nails :P

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

How about "I want to f*ck you like an animal" Nine Inch Nails :P

That line might explain the next one. :P

I haven't lost my virginity yet,

mrmom2
My vote is for the Nails
I can't remember what was playing because we were in a 35ft cabin cruiser and it was 40 below outside in my buddys front yard in PG

Jo Canadian
I don't think there was any music playing either...I -er- don't remember much either. I was rather smashed and it's probably for the better that I hardly remember, or so I've been told.

I think not
Jay Jay Jay, What am I going to do with you mate? You need to spend a few wild nights in New York me thinks :P

I'll give you the "other" tour.

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

My vote is for the Nails
I can't remember what was playing because we were in a 35ft cabin cruiser and it was 40 below outside in my buddys front yard in PG

It's good to have "buddies" like that....

Was that his first time too? :P

Jay

If your going to play NIN, I'm staying home....

mrmom2
YEa right no he just provided the place I brought the girl smart ass :P Her name was Penny and I'll always remember her fondly

I think not

If your going to play NIN, I'm staying home....

Don't worry Jay, you'll have your hands full and won't even notice or care where I am :P

mps
If you lost your virginity to a single song then you probably didn't do it right

I think not
1 minute of foreplay and 3 minutes for me is doing it just right. Especially when you have a cold beer waiting.

Reverend Blair
What if it was one of never-ending 70's guitar solo songs?

peapod

Well Prince George, that explains it mom :P Well I myself will be on a 22ft shortly..and I will be doing nothing but fishing. A perfect day for fishing mom, the drizzly rainy kind large schools of herring around tribune bay on hornby. oh boy! bwhahahahahhahahaha...I will kick frito's ass and those other would be fishermen.

Jay

1 minute of foreplay and 3 minutes for me is doing it just right. Especially when you have a cold beer waiting.

I'm not so worried now....

Laika
I don't remember, but it was probably something lame and cheesy. What can I say, it was the 80's. I had big hair and used a lot of aerosol hairspray.

I didn't know better at the time!! :P

I think not

I'm not so worried now....

You should hit the the stop button in an elevator, they need about 7 minutes to get to you. That's plenty of time to do what ya gotta do and have a smoke :P

Gordon J Torture
Quote:

If you lost your virginity to a single song then you probably didn't do it right

Who does it "right" their first time anyway? ... I still don't do it right, but that is just because women are implacable in every way.

Cathou
back then it was probably a metallica song... but honnestly i dont remember

Sy
if there was a song I don't remember it, but pretty sure it would've been something by Tom Waits....not my choice

Sy
Quote: Originally Posted by Gordon J Torture

Quote:

Who does it "right" their first time anyway? ... I still don't do it right, but that is just because women are implacable in every way.

This is sooo not true if it is, in fact, done right.

mrmom2
For whom the bell tolls maybe Cathou :P

Gordon J Torture
This is sooo not true if it is, in fact, done right.

Women are always thinking only of themsevles. So selfish, so so selfish.

Gordon J Torture
Quote:

For whom the bell tolls maybe Cathou

Or maybe it was Creeping Death? ...

HockeyBabe
O Canada...lol I'm kiddin. I don't remember well, but I don't think there was music...

Extrafire
Letís seeÖ.

Kamloops, just off the Lac Le Jeune road, in my car (1966 red GTO, 389 Ė 360HP, 4 speed with a Hurst shifter, I could burn rubber in all 4 gears). August, I believe. A very attractive brunette whose name shall remain private.

Itís a given that either the radio or 8-track was playing, but I have no idea of the song.

I did it wrong too.

But I got much better with practice.