EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Yup.... like this guy...

To Dream... The Impossible Dream...

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by dontwastemytime View Post

How many more will die before the world has had enough and actually stops them?

How many ships is the world willing to resign to Davy Jone's Locker is the world willing to accept?

How many mushroom clouds is the world willing to endure?

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

How many ships is the world willing to resign to Davy Jone's Locker is the world willing to accept?

The answer, my friend
Is blowin' in the wind
The answer is blowin' in the wind

-- Bob Dylan

In this case, the foul-smelling wind from Joshy's mouth.

Pascua
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Are you implying that the USA will never fall?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by Pascua View Post

Not to you.

Avro52

It already is. It’s an implosion.

Pascua
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

It already is. It’s an implosion.

See, that is where I disagree with all the people who have said the same thing.

But before I continue, what do you mean by implosion? Do you mean the USA will collapse like the USSR and just become another nation or will it totally balkanize and form nation states?

Avro52
+1

But before I continue, what do you mean by implosion? Do you mean the USA will collapse like the USSR and just become another nation or will it totally balkanize and form nation states?

Misinformation spread by social media infected by foreign agents.

Twin_Moose
Conservative

What do you believe is the +/- on how many minutes you will be allowed to post on CC? Will you make it through to an hour?

Pascua
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

What do you believe is the +/- on how many minutes you will be allowed to post on CC? Will you make it through to an hour?

If I am given a chance to express myself by these selfish and unfair people. And these are America's supporters? I wish these people were enough to bring down the tyrant but no, it requires an external force to do this.

Pascua
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Misinformation spread by social media infected by foreign agents.

What do you mean by this?

Twin_Moose
Conservative

If I am given a chance to express myself by these selfish and unfair people. And these are America's supporters? I wish these people were enough to bring down the tyrant but no, it requires an external force to do this.

When you posted as Joshua you requested to be banned, now you want to be heard? Which is it? Playing Troll or trying to make us think you're serious?

DaSleeper
https://childdevelopmentinfo.com/mom...ind/#gs.2pr5qx

Pascua
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

When you posted as Joshua you requested to be banned, now you want to be heard? Which is it? Playing Troll or trying to make us think you're serious?

I am serious, always have been. Back then I thought this site was dying, so I didn't take it too seriously but I see now that through my efforts, I have reinvigorated this site and I want to be a part of it again.

Pascua
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

https://childdevelopmentinfo.com/mom...ind/#gs.2pr5qx

I will go over that site once the hopes and dreams of billions all over the world, including those in Canada come true.

For now, let's make it happen -> "Make It Happen", MIH, that's going to be my slogan. And through hard work, unity and patience, we can make it happen.

pgs
Free Thinker

I will go over that site once the hopes and dreams of billions all over the world, including those in Canada come true.

For now, let's make it happen -> "Make It Happen", MIH, that's going to be my slogan. And through hard work, unity and patience, we can make it happen.

It does not matter which name you post under , you still are and always will be an idiot .

sirthomasbeck
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

It does not matter which name you post under , you still are and always will be an idiot .

That's alright, for as long as I am able express myself.