COVID-19 'Pandemic'


Avro52
+1
#7531
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

I think I've presented all the facts on this matter.

Yup, so have I.

Sweden blew it.
 
Twin_Moose
#7532
Not according to Norway, where she said she should have leaned toward Sweden's approach. Go figure
 
Avro52
+1
#7533
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Not according to Norway, where she said she should have leaned toward Sweden's approach. Go figure

Hindsight is a dirty game.

Everyone is going to have a second chance at this thing so let’s see what happens.
 
Blackleaf
#7534
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Sweden blew it.

Not according to the stats.
 
Blackleaf
#7535
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Hindsight is a dirty game.
Everyone is going to have a second chance at this thing so let’s see what happens.

And, in hindsight, Solberg thinks she was wrong to put Norway into lockdown.

Sweden took the right approach.
 
Avro52
+1
#7536
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

And, in hindsight, Solberg thinks she was wrong to put Norway into lockdown.
Sweden took the right approach.

Sweden's state epidemiologist says he regrets Sweden’s approach.

No wonder, they are still tracking higher in deaths than all Nordic countries combined and have from day one.

Poor Karl.
 
Blackleaf
#7537
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Sweden's state epidemiologist says he regrets Sweden’s approach.
No wonder, they are still tracking higher in deaths than all Nordic countries combined and have from day one.
Poor Karl.

Oh dear. He's still comparing Sweden to other Nordic countries for no reason other than it's convenient.
 
Avro52
#7538
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Oh dear. He's still comparing Sweden to other Nordic countries for no reason other than it's convenient.

Nope....because it's true.
 
Blackleaf
#7539
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Nope....because it's true.

It's equally true when you compare it to Britain, France, Italy and Spain.
 
Avro52
#7540
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

It's equally true when you compare it to Britain, France, Italy and Spain.

Sweden is currently trending higher than all of them.
 
Blackleaf
#7541
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Sweden is currently trending higher than all of them.

What a load of bollocks.
 
JLM
#7542
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

And, in hindsight, Solberg thinks she was wrong to put Norway into lockdown.

Sweden took the right approach.


Actually, the contrary. Them Svedes can be stupid!
 
Avro52
#7543
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

What a load of bollocks.

100% true.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#7544
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

100% true.

On what dubious measurement that has been set up to support your dubious claims? Over the last five days, the last 24 hours or the last 17 minutes or what?
 
Avro52
#7545
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

On what dubious measurement that has been set up to support your dubious claims? Over the last five days, the last 24 hours or the last 17 minutes or what?

Currently more deaths per day than everyone of them.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#7546
You can't imagine this happening in the Canadian or US parliaments...

Leader of the House of Commons Jacob Rees-Mogg gives a geometry lesson - and then has to explain it a second time to a Labour MP:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DP64ijVuNZc
Last edited by Blackleaf; Jun 13th, 2020 at 02:55 PM..
 
Blackleaf
+1
#7547
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Currently more deaths per day than everyone of them.

What an idiot.

I'm perfectly sure that for centuries to come we'll be saying how Sweden got it right in avoiding lockdown and that countries such as Britain, America and Canada, where lockdown CLEARLY hasn't worked, got it wrong.
 
JLM
#7548
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Currently more deaths per day than everyone of them.


Blackleaf has a hard time following reason.
 
pgs
#7549
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

What an idiot.

I'm perfectly sure that for centuries to come we'll be saying how Sweden got it right in avoiding lockdown and that countries such as Britain, America and Canada, where lockdown CLEARLY hasn't worked, got it wrong.

You are probably correct .
 
JLM
#7550
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

You are probably correct .


They say "There's a first time for everything".
 
Avro52
#7551
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

What an idiot.
I'm perfectly sure that for centuries to come we'll be saying how Sweden got it right in avoiding lockdown and that countries such as Britain, America and Canada, where lockdown CLEARLY hasn't worked, got it wrong.

Sweden thinks they made a mistake.
 
Blackleaf
#7552
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Blackleaf has a hard time following reason.

You think the lockdowns are working, do you?
 
Blackleaf
#7553
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post

Sweden thinks they made a mistake.

No, it doesn't.

If you ask the Swedish people, most would say the right decision was made.
 
Avro52
#7554
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

No, it doesn't.
If you ask the Swedish people, most would say the right decision was made.

You believe polls?

What an idiot.
 
JLM
#7555
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

You think the lockdowns are working, do you?


I KNOW they are where people are following the expert's advice. British Columbia is a prime example!


As you can easily tell if you are NOT too stupid to interpret the attached graph.
https://www.google.ca/search?sxsrf=A...=1592093154277
Last edited by JLM; Jun 13th, 2020 at 07:11 PM..
 
petros
#7556
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

You'd think JLM would already know that, seeing as how he's so old his schoolbooks were chipped into stone tablets.
May have some questions for you, petros. Bit of a geology lover. For example, Bob Dylan said
I would not feel so all alone
Everybody must get stoned
So, my question is WHY must everybody get stoned?
Figured a geologist would be the best person to ask.

I heard Bob Dylan got back together and may tour after COVID19.

Patience and focus comes from a good Sativa.
 
JLM
#7557
Quote: Originally Posted by Avro52 View Post


What an idiot.


You got that right. Just wish he would curtail his preaching to his own ilk & ethnicity!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#7558
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

You got that right. Just wish he would curtail his preaching to his own ilk & ethnicity!

I'm not sure "chinless lager lout" is actually an ethnicity.
 
petros
+4
#7559
Best COVID19 response to question during press conference by a politician.


When Scott Moe was asked whether the Province will allowed Roughriders training to get under way with similar heavy restriction like being done in Manitoba?


The reply, "First and foremost the Winnipeg Blue Bombers need the practice quite frankly."
 
Blackleaf
#7560
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I KNOW they are where people are following the expert's advice. British Columbia is a prime example!
As you can easily tell if you are NOT too stupid to interpret the attached graph.
https://www.google.ca/search?sxsrf=A...=1592093154277

It's not been working in America.
 

Similar Threads

9
The growing pandemic of political speak
by mentalfloss | Apr 26th, 2014
18
Pandemic Toronto, Ground Zero
by Liberalman | Jun 24th, 2009
60
Pandemic: Coming soon to a body near you.
by Haggis McBagpipe | Nov 25th, 2004