WE really need to get rid of this guy

taxslave
Free Thinker
Which is every 3-4 years. And the dipshits want to shorten the citizenship period to one year to collect votes sooner.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Every million people added is nearly 3%ish of the total. That is substantial.

If I understand this correctly, the the population of Canada would have to double just to deal with the shortfall since the last election in October of 2019..?

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
+1
The Throne Speech will be interesting all by itself, not just ‘cuz two of the party leaders are out with the Covid, but Trudeau doesn’t give the speech directly but through the Governor General who many or may not be the marionette that those in Justin’s cabinet are, and the relationship between the GG & PM might not be so cozy at this point. It’ll be weird...

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

If I understand this correctly, the the population of Canada would have to double just to deal with the shortfall since the last election in October of 2019..?

That's where inflation comes in handy.

petros

The Throne Speech will be interesting all by itself, not just ‘cuz two of the party leaders are out with the Covid, but Trudeau doesn’t give the speech directly but through the Governor General who many or may not be the marionette that those in Justin’s cabinet are, and the relationship between the GG & PM might not be so cozy at this point. It’ll be weird...

She could say no.

Ron in Regina
Free Thinker
Will she though? Or will she add her own two bits to the prepared speech handed to her? Or will she be the compliant finger puppet to make her scandal and investigation go away? Unlike Bill McCain/Morneau or trust fund boy, maybe she needs the pension? Though a Liberal, maybe she’s an exception with some sort of morals and/or ethics? We’ll see in a few days I guess.

petros
She shouldn't have any money problems so you can discount pension.

Apparently she hates the job and needs an out. Noncompliance with with the LPC might just be the out she is looking for.

I hope she gets drunk first.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Will she though? Or will she add her own two bits to the prepared speech handed to her? Or will she be the compliant finger puppet to make her scandal and investigation go away? Unlike Bill McCain/Morneau or trust fund boy, maybe she needs the pension? Though a Liberal, maybe she’s an exception with some sort of morals and/or ethics? We’ll see in a few days I guess.

Money won't be an issue ever for Governor General Payette. Her career prior to politics has made her part of an exclusive club.

Pierre Poilievre has stated that it will take until at least November for all the WE investigations to wrap up. According to him, if Trudeau doesn't derail the investigation again , charges will likely be laid by the RCMP. Trudeau wants an election, no matter what he says. They have spent millions on polling and appear to be backing away from their Green economy initiative, and even walking back the coveted basic income for all Canadians. They know that most Canadians want now is a rebounding economy. Now that they've crippled the economic engine of Canada, I doubt they've got a smick what to do next.

Except cut cheques to every special interest group they can.

petros
In the end, it wont be their problem to solve.