End the Lockdown


taxme
-2
#1471
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

The Lockdown Has Gone From a Mistake to a Crime
https://townhall.com/columnists/denn...crime-n2575412
Brilliant.

pro
What our dear comrade globalist politicians have done is that they have committed crimes against humanity and they should all be jailed for their actions that have caused more problems than the Convid 19 hoax ever could have done. They have become the enemies and traitors of we the people. They can never be trusted or listened to anymore. Lock them up. Works for me.
 
Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
Blackleaf
#1472
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ZQnkhE29A
 
Blackleaf
#1473
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

pro
What our dear comrade globalist politicians have done is that they have committed crimes against humanity and they should all be jailed for their actions that have caused more problems than the Convid 19 hoax ever could have done. They have become the enemies and traitors of we the people. They can never be trusted or listened to anymore. Lock them up. Works for me.

I was meant to give you a thumbs up there but accidentally gave you a thumbs down.
 
Walter
+1
#1474
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

I was meant to give you a thumbs up there but accidentally gave you a thumbs down.

Shit happens.
 
Blackleaf
#1475
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Shit happens.

Well it's certainly just happened for him.
 
Blackleaf
#1476
Christmas is cancelled? Call in the military!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_dXkhGx7cME
 
taxslave
#1477
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

Christmas is cancelled? Call in the military!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_dXkhGx7cME

I'm good with that if the snow is cancelled as well.
 
Blackleaf
#1478


Update from Twat Valley Police regarding imminent second lockdown...

https://youtu.be/0thEoJevwtg
 
Girth
#1479
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

pro
What our dear comrade globalist politicians have done is that they have committed crimes against humanity and they should all be jailed for their actions that have caused more problems than the Convid 19 hoax ever could have done. They have become the enemies and traitors of we the people. They can never be trusted or listened to anymore. Lock them up. Works for me.

While we are at it, who needs seatbelts or car insurance? It's another example of crime against humanity. We should also be able to expose ourselves to Women in public. And why is the Government saying I cant get behind the wheel after 14 beers? It violates my pursuit of happiness. Everyone else be damned. And if I want to knowingly have sex with Women while I am HIV positive, I should be able to do that without disclosing my position!
 
Girth
#1480
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post


Update from Twat Valley Police regarding imminent second lockdown...
https://youtu.be/0thEoJevwtg

New cases of COVID in the United Kingdom:

Sunday: 3,004
Monday: 3,050
Tuesday: 3,095
Wednesday: 3,286
Thursday: 3,354
Friday: 3,598
Saturday: 3,761
 
Girth
#1481
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

I was meant to give you a thumbs up there but accidentally gave you a thumbs down.

I meant to give him a thumbs down, since he is an antisemitic lunatic.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#1482
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

New cases of COVID in the United Kingdom:
Sunday: 3,004
Monday: 3,050
Tuesday: 3,095
Wednesday: 3,286
Thursday: 3,354
Friday: 3,598
Saturday: 3,761

So, more people are getting tested and therefore pumping the figures up.

How many deaths?
 
Girth
#1483
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

So, more people are getting tested and therefore pumping the figures up.

Nope.

The coronavirus test and trace system was condemned as “barely functional” today as its tsar admitted that demand was up to four times capacity, while 90% of tests were failing to hit the 24-hour turnaround target.

The Guardian has seen documents showing tracers taking up to two weeks to contact friends, relatives and workmates of people diagnosed with Covid-19 – the entire length of the self-isolation period.

But amid growing anger and lengthening queues at testing centres, Dido Harding, head of the £10bn NHS test-and-trace programme designed to prevent a second wave of Covid-19, told MPs on Thursday: “I strongly refute that the system is failing.”

It came as sources said Leeds and Lancashire were expected to face enhanced lockdown measures, bringing the number of people subject to restrictions to more than 11 million, including nearly 2 million in north-east England. Official figures confirmed a 75% increase in positive weekly cases across England last week.

Just 1.9% of people using a home test kit in England got their results within 24 hours in the week to 9 September, according to official figures – the lowest percentage since test and trace was launched in May. Results from 33.3% of in-person tests were turned around within 24 hours, down from 66.5% the previous week, creating knock-on delays for contacts required to self-isolate.


https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-face-lockdown


Looks like there may be far more COVID cases than reported, as there is a backlog in test results. This will not end well.
 
petros
+1
#1484
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

New cases of COVID in the United Kingdom:
Sunday: 3,004
Monday: 3,050
Tuesday: 3,095
Wednesday: 3,286
Thursday: 3,354
Friday: 3,598
Saturday: 3,761

Meanwhile in Canada...


TORONTO -- As long lines are being reported at COVID-19 testing centres across the country, the federal government pledged billions in funding to address the issue and improve other pandemic measures.

Under the $19-billion “Safe Restart Agreement” announced on Wednesday, the money will be used to increase COVID-19 testing and contact tracing, improve the capacity of provincial health care systems, and help with restarting essential services such as public transit, among several other benefits.

The announcement comes as testing centres across the country are reporting excessively long lines, due in part to the return of school classes. Federal public health officials told The Canadians Press on Tuesday that they saw a record demand at testing sites over the weekend, leading to some people being turned away.

More testing = more cases detected and logged.

That's fantastic.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#1485
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

Looks like there may be far more COVID cases than reported

Well if more people are getting tested what do you think is bound to happen?

It's still only the 12th-biggest killer in the country, though.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#1486
It starts. The public are starting to rise up against this tyranny...



MSM Disgrace - No Hope! Not 1 Positive Article From Trafalgar Square, London 19th Sept

Free speech, balance and fairness is a thing of the past right? What a shame it has to be like this...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyUd_Qyl76M
 
petros
#1487
A 2 hour home test is a few weeks away.
 
Girth
#1488
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

It starts. The public are starting to rise up against this tyranny...

MSM Disgrace - No Hope! Not 1 Positive Article From Trafalgar Square, London 19th Sept
Free speech, balance and fairness is a thing of the past right? What a shame it has to be like this...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyUd_Qyl76M

This is going to end well. Probably as well as the United States.
 
Blackleaf
#1489
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

This is going to end well. Probably as well as the United States.

It'll probably end in civil war and I already know whose side I'd be on.
 
Girth
#1490
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Meanwhile in Canada...
TORONTO -- As long lines are being reported at COVID-19 testing centres across the country, the federal government pledged billions in funding to address the issue and improve other pandemic measures.
Under the $19-billion “Safe Restart Agreement” announced on Wednesday, the money will be used to increase COVID-19 testing and contact tracing, improve the capacity of provincial health care systems, and help with restarting essential services such as public transit, among several other benefits.
The announcement comes as testing centres across the country are reporting excessively long lines, due in part to the return of school classes. Federal public health officials told The Canadians Press on Tuesday that they saw a record demand at testing sites over the weekend, leading to some people being turned away.
More testing = more cases detected and logged.
That's fantastic.

Over the past 3 months, the positive test rate was under 3%. That much less than the US (8%), and far lower than Brazil and Mexico (over 25%). There was no need to test as much as America. However, testing will be ramped up, as the Government made the idiotic decision to open schools and colleges, without the proper social distancing, and protective gear.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#1491
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sAlemkDfp4A
 
Blackleaf
+2
#1492
Nigel Farage: Say NO to another lockdown



A second national lockdown would be a complete and utter catastrophe for our country. We have reached the point now where the cure has become worse than the disease itself.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mdkaq3S7nH0&t=4s
 
Blackleaf
+1
#1493
A ‘heartbroken’ woman was found dead on a motorway after being unable to attend her grandmother’s funeral due to the coronavirus lockdown.

Abigail Hussey, 27, was found in the early hours of the morning in the carriageway of the M4 after losing her 93-year-old grandmother to Covid-19.

She was too worried about breaking lockdown rules to travel from Penllergaer, South Wales, to south east England to say goodbye, reports MailOnline. https://www.google.com/amp/s/metro.c...-12707338/amp/
 
B00Mer
#1494
If Biden wins we are ALL back in Lockdown and in a Great Depression... because Canada will have to follow the USA's lead.

So many people will loose their homes and businesses.. it will take years to recover.
 
Girth
#1495
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

If Biden wins we are ALL back in Lockdown and in a Great Depression... because Canada will have to follow the USA's lead.
So many people will loose their homes and businesses.. it will take years to recover.

Just like the Obama Administration from 2009-17.

 
petros
#1496
Go back to 07
 
Girth
#1497
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Go back to 07

 
petros
#1498
Gees, looks like something happened huh?
 
B00Mer
#1499
Girth is being paid by Soros to spread disinformation
 
petros
#1500
Needs tuna.
 

Similar Threads

9
US Capitol on lockdown
by B00Mer | Jul 8th, 2016
0
Washington Post goes on lockdown
by Locutus | Aug 22nd, 2013
2
Arkansas town in lockdown
by quandary121 | Aug 10th, 2008
2