Black Lives Matter


Twin_Moose
+2
#541
Biden called it a travesty and called for an assault weapon ban, even though it was a handgun
 
Girth
+4
#542
This bullshit is starting to happen in Canada too. On the weekend, Police tried to break up some illegal street racing going on. The crowd saw the cherries, immediately swarmed the Police Car, jumped on it, and boxed the car in.

https://twitter.com/ACollinsPhoto/st...22084060471296
 
taxslave
+2
#543
Street racing happens primarily because there is no place to do it legally. Were I grew up we even had sanctioned(sort of) street racing. The only straight stretch of highway became our drag strip. Cops did traffic control. Not that there was much other than people coming to watch between ferry times.
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#544
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Biden called it a travesty and called for an assault weapon ban, even though it was a handgun

Hmm. . . time to stock up on 30-round mags.
 
Mowich
+4
#545
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post

This bullshit is starting to happen in Canada too. On the weekend, Police tried to break up some illegal street racing going on. The crowd saw the cherries, immediately swarmed the Police Car, jumped on it, and boxed the car in.

https://twitter.com/ACollinsPhoto/st...22084060471296

I could not help but imagine what would have happened had that car gone out of control and slammed into the ignorant bunch of punks circling it. It's all shit and giggles until someone gets maimed or killed..........but hey let's go after the cops.
 
Blackleaf
+1
#546


The London police Sgt shot dead was a member of the ethnic minorities here in the UK.

Why didn’t the Black Lives Matter mob riot in the streets over him?

Why didn’t the soy slags on Twitter demand justice?

Food for thought ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m37SyEFywsg
 
Serryah
#547
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post



The London police Sgt shot dead was a member of the ethnic minorities here in the UK.

Why didn’t the Black Lives Matter mob riot in the streets over him?

Why didn’t the soy slags on Twitter demand justice?

Food for thought ...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m37SyEFywsg


Your question proves yet again you're a bleeding idiot.

Just a quick google search and one - one - article explained the reason why BLM wouldn't NEED to get involved with this.

And it's NOT because he was a cop, before you even try to use that as an excuse.
 
Blackleaf
#548
Quote: Originally Posted by Serryah View Post

Your question proves yet again you're a bleeding idiot.
Just a quick google search and one - one - article explained the reason why BLM wouldn't NEED to get involved with this.
And it's NOT because he was a cop, before you even try to use that as an excuse.

What article?
 
Blackleaf
+2
#549
Lefties have f*cked up again...



NBA Loses 45% Of Viewers After Political Campaign, I Hope The Premier League Joins Them Soon

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eSC4Xnr4bOY
 
Walter
+3
#550
Black Lives Matter Protestor Reveals What the Real Goal of the Movement Is
"What we really need is to attack the source of the problem, which is capitalism itself."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...nt-is-n2577424

They want to get rid of the very thing that gave them the highest standard of living in history.
 
Walter
+1
#551
https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoons/

Dems = Dems
 
Dixie Cup
+5
#552
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post


The London police Sgt shot dead was a member of the ethnic minorities here in the UK.
Why didn’t the Black Lives Matter mob riot in the streets over him?
Why didn’t the soy slags on Twitter demand justice?
Food for thought ...
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m37SyEFywsg


Because it's not about Black Lives. They really don't matter (nor does any other life matter). It's simply a way for people with nothing better to do & who are brainwashed to be hateful, by several Globalist organizations who want to see the U.S. & Canada destroyed. They want to take over both countries & run them as their personal fiefdoms so they have control over everything. They're tyrants who are determined to take over & will lie, cheat & kill in order to get control. That's why you never hear about Cops being killed or the hundreds of Black people in cities like N.Y. & Chicago that are killed in the MSM. The ONLY time you hear about any Black individual being killed is if a Cop does it. Otherwise, nothing else matters at all.
 
taxme
#553
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

I could not help but imagine what would have happened had that car gone out of control and slammed into the ignorant bunch of punks circling it. It's all shit and giggles until someone gets maimed or killed..........but hey let's go after the cops.


Oh, stop being all doom and gloom all your pathetic useless life. If people want to have fun, let them have fun. People drive cars every day and many get into accidents that will kill them. Should we ban all cars off the roads?

I guess that you are quite happy to see today, thanks to this Convid 19 farce, that no one is being allowed to have real fun anymore. We must all start to act and be in a state of constant fear and panic from catching this big bad Convid 19 bogeyman out there. Why don't we all just stay indoors until nothing bad can happen to us all anymore.

I can imagine that you must be one hell of a boring person alright. When was it the last time you had some fun anyway? Just asking.
 
Twin_Moose
#554
Police release details of Breonna Taylor investigation
 
Mowich
+1
#555
Quote: Originally Posted by taxme View Post

Oh, stop being all doom and gloom all your pathetic useless life. If people want to have fun, let them have fun. People drive cars every day and many get into accidents that will kill them. Should we ban all cars off the roads?

I guess that you are quite happy to see today, thanks to this Convid 19 farce, that no one is being allowed to have real fun anymore. We must all start to act and be in a state of constant fear and panic from catching this big bad Convid 19 bogeyman out there. Why don't we all just stay indoors until nothing bad can happen to us all anymore.

I can imagine that you must be one hell of a boring person alright. When was it the last time you had some fun anyway? Just asking.

Whoa............triggered much, ts? There is a difference between having fun and deliberately putting other's lives in danger. FYI, I used to participate in drag races that were held on a strip of highway right next to our farm. No cops involved and no one ever got hurt because we made darn sure that nothing bad happened. Oh and no one was stupid enough to stand anywhere near the cars involved unlike the idiots that attended the illegal rally in question.

I know all kinds of people who are still having fun during the pandemic - difference is that the fun they are having does not involve illegal dangerous activities.

Sorry but I don't know of anyone in authority who is telling us to stay indoors. My neighbors and I are out and about and enjoying the fall colors and fresh air.
 
petros
+2
#556
Quote:

FYI, I used to participate in drag races that were held on a strip of highway right next to our farm. No cops involved and no one ever got hurt because we made darn sure that nothing bad happened.

The North 1/4 on Hwy 6 perchance?

Quote:

Sorry but I don't know of anyone in authority who is telling us to stay indoors. My neighbors and I are out and about and enjoying the fall colors and fresh air.

The smell of fireplaces in the air?
 
taxslave
#557
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowich View Post

Whoa............triggered much, ts? There is a difference between having fun and deliberately putting other's lives in danger. FYI, I used to participate in drag races that were held on a strip of highway right next to our farm. No cops involved and no one ever got hurt because we made darn sure that nothing bad happened. Oh and no one was stupid enough to stand anywhere near the cars involved unlike the idiots that attended the illegal rally in question.
I know all kinds of people who are still having fun during the pandemic - difference is that the fun they are having does not involve illegal dangerous activities.
Sorry but I don't know of anyone in authority who is telling us to stay indoors. My neighbors and I are out and about and enjoying the fall colors and fresh air.

Not true. We are still doing lots of illegal and of course dangerous activities . But they are only dangerous to ourselves. Illegal is often just in a bureaucrat's mind.
 
Girth
+2
#558


Regina has the highest satisfaction rate with their respective Police department.
 
taxslave
+1
#559
Quote: Originally Posted by Girth View Post


Regina has the highest satisfaction rate with their respective Police department.

Would that have anything to do with the RCMP training facility?
 
Twin_Moose
+3
#560
Here is something BLM and Antifa can really help with and their concerns would be supported around the world

#ShutItAllDown: Demonstrators protesting against Nigerian police take to the streets

Quote:

Demonstrators protesting police brutality in Nigeria are demanding the government #shutitalldown and ban the country's special police and robbery unit.

What is '#ShutItAllDown'?

The #ShutItAllDown hashtag has been trending on Twitter for several days, calling for an end to police brutality committed by the Nigerian police force's Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) unit.

It was prompted by a graphic video that surfaced last weekend which appeared to show alleged SARS members "dragging two limp bodies from a hotel compound" Delta, Nigeria, eventually shooting one of them in the street, according to The Guardian.

Last Sunday, the Nigeria Police Force said they were banning SARS from conducting patrols, stop and searches and tactical assignments, condemning "every act of unprofessionalism, abuse of human rights and high-handedness" by the squad unit.

Two officers were also arrested for acts of professional misconduct, "including extortion and intimidation of innocent citizens," the force said.

But Osai Ojigho, director of Amnesty International Nigeria, called the bans "another lame attempt to rein in this unit of the Nigerian police, which is notorious for the widespread torture and other ill-treatment of Nigerians.".....More

But then again it is Black on Black so not a big deal in their eyes, nothing to see here
 
Twin_Moose
+2
#561
To the Progs just like Climate is changing before their very eyes, they are changing their protest in name to make it specialized fresh and new this day was named the “Indigenous Day of Rage.” So does that now reset the clock to day 1 the day after instead of 200+ days of rioting?

Protesters in Portland topple statues of Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt
Quote:

Protesters in Portland, Oregon, pulled down statues of former Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt and broke windows late Sunday amid a demonstration on what organizers called an “Indigenous Day of Rage,” NBC local affiliate KGW reported.
Monday is the federal holiday Columbus Day, which some cities and states have renamed Indigenous Peoples’ Day.
Earlier in the evening, police tweeted that a mass gathering had formed and that some protesters were trying to “pull down a statue with a chain.”
An hour later, police declared the protest a riot, ordered protesters to disperse and said that those who chose to stay would be subject to “arrest, citation, or crowd control agents, including, but not limited to tear gas and impact weapons.”
Download the NBC News app for breaking news and politics
Photos taken after the protest showed the Lincoln statue resting on its head with spray paint on the base, while the Roosevelt statue rested on its side with orange spray paint on the base. In addition to the toppling of the statues, the glass front and doors of the Oregon Historical Society were smashed.



In the announcement of the protest on Saturday, organizers Generational Resistance called on social media for an “end to colonialism” and the abolishment of the police in a post where they also asked for no photos or video to be taken.

They also warned indigenous people who wanted to bring “drums, medicine or regalia” that it “might not be the best event to bring things that are sacred to you.”

It was not immediately clear whether the statues were defaced by protesters involved in the Generational Resistance march.

Portland has become a flashpoint for sometimes violent political conflict. The city saw months of nightly protests after George Floyd was killed by police in Minneapolis, with some protesters lighting fires and antagonizing the police. In July, there were weeks of intense protests in the city after U.S. agents from the Department of Homeland Security were sent to guard a federal courthouse.

President Donald Trump, who has frequently criticized the protests in Portland, on Monday published a series of tweets about Sunday night's demonstration, retweeting what appeared to be images of the damage and offering to send federal law enforcement.

In August, he praised a pro-Trump caravan of activists whose presence appeared to contribute to violent clashes in the city.

 
Ron in Regina
+3
#562
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Would that have anything to do with the RCMP training facility?

Nope. RC’s don’t enforce things in the City of Regina. Just doesn’t happen. Goes back to a Strike by Regina’s City Cops in the early ‘70’s where the RCMP where used as a threat to break the strike that only lasted a few days anyway...& it never happened since to the best of my knowledge. Some kinda deal was struck.
 
Dixie Cup
+2
#563
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

To the Progs just like Climate is changing before their very eyes, they are changing their protest in name to make it specialized fresh and new this day was named the “Indigenous Day of Rage.” So does that now reset the clock to day 1 the day after instead of 200+ days of rioting?
Protesters in Portland topple statues of Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt


OK, let me get this straight - It's ok for the so-called "protesters" (in actual fact rioters) to topple statues, destroy property, burn buildings but when people show up "on the other side" to protest the destruction, they're responsible for the violence. Huh! Who knew?
 
Tecumsehsbones
+1
#564
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

OK, let me get this straight - It's ok for the so-called "protesters" (in actual fact rioters) to topple statues, destroy property, burn buildings but when people show up "on the other side" to protest the destruction, they're responsible for the violence. Huh! Who knew?

OK, let me get this straight - Dixie thinks "police declared the protest a riot, ordered protesters to disperse and said that those who chose to stay would be subject to “arrest, citation, or crowd control agents, including, but not limited to tear gas and impact weapons” is saying it's ok?
 
taxslave
+1
#565
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron in Regina View Post

Nope. RC’s don’t enforce things in the City of Regina. Just doesn’t happen. Goes back to a Strike by Regina’s City Cops in the early ‘70’s where the RCMP where used as a threat to break the strike that only lasted a few days anyway...& it never happened since to the best of my knowledge. Some kinda deal was struck.

I thought maybe they run around town for training purposes.
 
Ron in Regina
+2
#566
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

I thought maybe they run around town for training purposes.

They sort'a do. They drive around, 3-4 in a car, without pulling anyone over, just driving around like teenagers. No idea what they're doing or why. Maybe it's practice at urban driving (?) or practice at being a passenger during urban driving? That's about it.
 
Twin_Moose
+1
#567
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

OK, let me get this straight - Dixie thinks "police declared the protest a riot, ordered protesters to disperse and said that those who chose to stay would be subject to “arrest, citation, or crowd control agents, including, but not limited to tear gas and impact weapons” is saying it's ok?

Pretty sure she is talking about the elected officials and the MSM supporting them.
 

Similar Threads

470
Black Lives Matter-Ugliness of Racism.
by Ocean Breeze | 4 weeks ago
56
Police Respond to Black Lives Matter
by Tecumsehsbones | Jun 28th, 2020
45
The Myths of Black Lives Matter
by Locutus | Jan 30th, 2017