Durry
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

Soon?

They've been there for a while already.

Learn to put things in context eh,

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
Self-expelling Wahabist Arabs.

Now everybody's going to want some of those.

Durry
A new wave of refugees coming,,,, and they don't even have to cross a border.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

... and you're an expert at that, Walter.

...and Why doesn't he present supporting data of his claim??

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

Looks like Justin Trudeau hates Muslims. Liberals are such islamaphobes.

I thought he belonged to France. Who else glues their face on?

Twin_Moose
Conservative
Saudi Arabia sells off Canadian assets as dispute escalates

Canadian dollar gets whacked after Saudi Arabia reportedly starts dumping the country's assets 'no matter the cost'

Now JT is saying whoa whoa pump the brakes let's talk about this before it gets outta hand Kinda undermining Freeland here Lol

Saudi Arabia reassures Canada on oil supplies as dispute drags on

Quote:

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau later appeared to extend an olive branch, saying he would keep pressing Saudi Arabia on civil liberties but also saying the Gulf Arab state had made some progress on human rights.
"Diplomatic talks continue ... we don't want to have poor relations with Saudi Arabia. It is a country that has great significance in the world, that is making progress in the area of human rights," Trudeau said.

JT is starting to realize how much the Saudi's have invested here in Canada and would be a significant blow to our economy

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+7
#99  Top Rated Post
The Saudis are being foolish in announcing that they are willing to sell Cdn assets at a loss, unless of course, they are buying them back through a shell company.

The Saudi's reaction to JT's idiot Minister is such an over reaction that it begs the question if we should trade with them (or accept their foreign direct investment) any ways

In the end, JT could easily announce that Canada is suspending all oil purchases from Saudi Arabia and the trade war is won (in a dollars and cents perspective)
Last edited by captain morgan; Aug 9th, 2018 at 09:38 AM..

10larry
+4
From link:
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau later appeared to extend an olive branch, saying he would keep pressing Saudi Arabia on civil liberties but also saying the Gulf Arab state had made some progress on human rights.
Trudough is the epitome of a cowardly piece of excrement, he whimpers the talk but when it comes to walking the walk he can barely manage to slither.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/09/middl...ntl/index.html

captain morgan
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by 10larry View Post

From link:

JT's puny comments won't be enough to placate the Saudis so all he has really achieved is to highlight his weakness and not fix the issue (not that I think it's even worth doing based on this over the top dwama

Quote: Originally Posted by 10larry View Post

Trudough is the epitome of a cowardly piece of excrement, he whimpers the talk but when it comes to walking the walk he can barely manage to slither.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/09/middl...ntl/index.html

What do you expect from a guy that elbowed the boobs of an MP during his little temper tantrum in the House or groped that Journalist some years back... Interestingly, he had no problems severely punishing other MPs for lesser actions but has decided to exempt himself from the same standard

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+3
Quote: Originally Posted by captain morgan View Post

The Saudis are being foolish in announcing that they are willing to sell Cdn assets at a loss, unless of course, they are buying them back through a shell company.

The Saudi's reaction to JT's idiot Minister is such an over reaction that it begs the question if we should trade with them (or accept their foreign direct investment) any ways

In the end, JT could easily announce that Canada is suspending all oil purchases from Saudi Arabia and the trade war is won (in a dollars and cents perspective)

Their young leader is bonkers. That's why he gets on so well with Trump.

EagleSmack

Their young leader is bonkers. That's why he gets on so well with Trump.

Saudi Arabia is staggering Canada... man, that's weak.

Hoid
+3
The less money and influence Saudi Arabia has in Canada the better.

When they decide that all people are people then we would welcome them back. Until then - piss off.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1

Saudi Arabia is staggering Canada... man, that's weak.

Saudi Arabia co-owns America's ass along with the Russians.

What was the first country that Trump visited after stealing his election?

EagleSmack
+1 / -1

Saudi Arabia co-owns America's ass along with the Russians.

What was the first country that Trump visited after stealing his election?

Dude... Saudi Arabia ROCKED Canada.

Take Note... Never punch above your weight.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hoid View Post

The less money and influence Saudi Arabia has in Canada the better.

When they decide that all people are people then we would welcome them back. Until then - piss off.

I think because Saudi Arabia being Muslim and non-white had a lot to do with the Liberal Government's decision.

OpposingDigit
With 22 million citizens of Yemen starving to death and an outbreak of cholera because of a Saudi invasion and bombing campaign, the world stands by, but would highlight a single human rights violation in Saudi Arabia. Not to mention the Saudi invasion of Bahrain in 2011.

A preview of our values!

EagleSmack
+1
Canada shouldn't be poking it's nose in other people's business.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Canada shouldn't be poking it's nose in other people's business.

Americans shoulldn't be poking their noses into ours every five minutes, either.

EagleSmack
+3

Americans shoulldn't be poking their noses into ours every five minutes, either.

So now you are all pissy because Canada got knocked on it's back by Saudi Arabia.

I hope Justin Trudeau and people like you have learned a little humility.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

So now you are all pissy because Canada got knocked on it's back by Saudi Arabia.

I hope Justin Trudeau and people like you have learned a little humility.

Gawd, you're an asshole.

taxslave
Free Thinker
+5
Build Energy East and the camel jockeys can go piss up a rope.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Build Energy East and the camel jockeys can go piss up a rope.

I agree.

Build the Western pipeline out to the coast, too and all of Asia is open to export. No more reliance on a single customer who gets it all at a discount rate.

MHz
They aren't but we could load it onto ships and have them bring it round to the east coast and say it had to be imported from 'nation X'. They will never know the difference and they can live with the illusion we don't have them over a barrel.

Kreskin
This is the new world order. Everyone, make something great again. #MKSAGA

EagleSmack
+1
Reading up more on this.... No other nation came to Canada's aid on this as of this post.

Trudeau will think twice before he tries to bully another nation. Saudi Arabia laid a beat down.

Curious Cdn
No Party Affiliation

Reading up more on this.... No other nation came to Canada's aid on this as of this post.

Trudeau will think twice before he tries to bully another nation. Saudi Arabia laid a beat down.

Yeah, the Brits and the Americans sold their souls to the Saudi Arabia and their Al Qaeda allies. We're the only ones in the West that the Saudis don't have by the balls.

Vbeacher
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Torch light View Post

I tell you a secret: although you don't deserve to know it .. all the world likes Canada .. till now of course .. unless they support the Wicked Zionists of Tel Aviv.

Every time I read someone writing like this I see some disheveled, wild eyed, unwashed guy in ragged clothing, with bug-eyes screaming at the people walkingby his street corner, urine dripping down his pant legs.

And I'm probably flattering you.

Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Canadian dollar gets whacked after[/U][/B][/URL] Saudi Arabia reportedly starts dumping the country's assets 'no matter the cost'

The dollar goes up and down, every day. The Saudis have had no discernable impact on it.

Quote:

JT is starting to realize how much the Saudi's have invested here in Canada and would be a significant blow to our economy

The Saudis are about as important to Canada as Venezuela, which is to say not in the slightest.

Twin_Moose
Conservative
+1
Saudi's are deeply invested in agriculture and oil in Canada, 4 Billion in annual trade, I wouldn't say they are nothing in Canada that is why JT is opening the back door slightly

EagleSmack
+1

Yeah, the Brits and the Americans sold their souls to the Saudi Arabia and their Al Qaeda allies. We're the only ones in the West that the Saudis don't have by the balls.

In Bizzarro World you might be right.... however... you are not in Bizzarro World.

Saudi Arabia b*tched slapped Canada. Your PM clearly bit off more than he could chew. Pure arrogance. Mind your own business.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vbeacher View Post

Every time I read someone writing like this I see some disheveled, wild eyed, unwashed guy in ragged clothing, with bug-eyes screaming at the people walkingby his street corner, urine dripping down his pant legs.

And I'm probably flattering you.

The dollar goes up and down, every day. The Saudis have had no discernable impact on it.

The Saudis are about as important to Canada as Venezuela, which is to say not in the slightest.

Doubling down on dumb.