Facebook is dying

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
petros
+1
Quote:

More than half of the 1,000 members of Gen Z — those born in the year 1994 or later — said that an ad in their social media feed drove them to make a purchase. Fifty-seven percent said that a celebrity endorsement of a product helped them make a purchasing decision.

No wonder they are so easy to scam.

Hoid
good

Corduroy
Facebook is full of old people. Millennials and Gen Z are on other social media. Everyone but you old fart clowns knows that Facebook is where your parents post school photos from the 50s and minion memes while your crazy uncle spams racist conspiracy theories.

petros
+1
Cats.

OpposingDigit
I only use FaceBook for private messages. I don't even use my real name. (not that FaceBook could not find out my real name in a nano second.) Since I have my own Chat Room at my own site, I have little need for FaceBook.

Generally, I visit FaceBook to view posts which come to my attention through other means or sources.

Curious Cdn
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Corduroy View Post

Facebook is full of old people. Millennials and Gen Z are on other social media. Everyone but you old fart clowns knows that Facebook is where your parents post school photos from the 50s and minion memes while your crazy uncle spams racist conspiracy theories.

Crap!

I thought that was here!

DaSleeper
+5
#8  Top Rated Post
The first thing I thought of when I saw the header for this thread is......

Where will Cliffy get his memes!!!

Gilgamesh
Facebook is dying (?)

Great news.

Johnnny
+2

Facebook chat is still very popular amongst millennials.

Walter
+1
Facebook stock drops after reports of FTC probe and UK summons of Zuckerberg in data scandal
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/20/ftc-...onal-data.html

Getting out while he can.
Mark Zuckerberg has sold $357 million of stock this month, part of plans to unload up to $12 billion
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/26/mark...-february.html

Hoid
I actually just checked a thing on my Facebook called "app permissions"

Holy ****.

I knew things like discus would be there because I use my facebook account to sign on to some things, but there were permissions there for - for instance - the LA Times - which I don't even have a subscription to and can;t read much on. Not sure how it got there but they have been able to get all my info and there is no way I can get it back from them.

I turned them all off, and I am going to start emailing all my "friends" and let them know I am shutting down this thing.

I would suggest you cheak "settings" > apps and see who is mining your info

petros
+2
Fascistbook.

Mowich
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

Fascistbook.

Curious Cdn
+2
What does Facebook sell to make it's money?

YOU.

Walter
Stock price down about 20% today.

Hoid
buy the dips

a dip told me that

JLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post

Facebook is dying (?)

Great news.

If it was gone tomorrow it wouldn't hurt my feelings!

Facebook is full of old people.

I suppose -----OLD being anything over 15!

DaSleeper
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

If it was gone tomorrow it wouldn't hurt my feelings!

!

Think of poor Cliffy.....

Speechless with nothing to say......more than half his posts are fakebook regurgitation

JLM
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Think of poor Cliffy.....

Speechless with nothing to say......more than half his posts are fakebook regurgitation

Might be good for Cliffy! Might get him out in the sun!

Walter
Facebook's $119 Billion 1-Day Rout Makes US History
https://www.newsmax.com/finance/stre.../26/id/873871/

Ouch.

Danbones
Yeah, Jew zuckerberg stood up for free speech - there are some serious questions about the holocaust which can't be asked because they can't be answered apparently...
(Like how can all the signs change numbers by about 4 million less, but you still have 6 million, for example.)
...and the Zionists are freakin'.

[youtube]QjrU2Abgd78[/youtube]

Defending Free speech and free thought is jew hate they are saying. Zuckerberg (a jew) must now be punished for defending peoples' right to do those things.
Last edited by Danbones; Jul 26th, 2018 at 10:22 PM..

Curious Cdn
Bye-bye Facebook! Adios!

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Facebook's $119 Billion 1-Day Rout Makes US History
https://www.newsmax.com/finance/stre.../26/id/873871/

Ouch.

Now watch it make a record gain in one day!

Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Bye-bye Facebook! Adios!

Ya think?