Melania Trump thanks Chelsea Clinton for defending son Barron

White_Unifier
+1
Melania Trump thanks Chelsea Clinton for defending son Barron - BBC News

Truly a woman with class.

MHz
Yep.
Is Trump's reward for playing along that his family gets to start a dynasty and son Baron will be in the line of Presidents some day. I think that is also enough time that his children would be considered to be Jewish from birth.

Tecumsehsbones
+3
#3  Top Rated Post
Nice lady. Good woman. Can't say much for her taste in men, but I got no problems with the lady. A touch of class in a White House that desperately needs some.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Nice lady. Good woman. Can't say much for her taste in men, but I got no problems with the lady. A touch of class in a White House that desperately needs some.

Maybe he degenerated after the marriage. Who knows. But for a person to remain faithful to a spouse like the Dear Leader deserves a round of applause.

MHz
So why the delay in fixing the place up?? Last tenants not up to the standards?? She should bring the gold covered chairs as they might be there awhile and they look pretty comfy and a good reason to wear sunglasses indoors. Just sayin, why make her suffer just because Donald has taken up a new hobby?

Tecumsehsbones
Quote: Originally Posted by White_Unifier View Post

Maybe he degenerated after the marriage. Who knows. But for a person to remain faithful to a spouse like the Dear Leader deserves a round of applause.

Could be. I figure she was a girl who grew up in a war-torn country, and like many pretty girls, grabbed the best ticket out she could. I ain't in a position to judge her for that.

I don't like Trump. I don't like his idiot kids. But I got no issues with the ones who haven't voluntarily made themselves part of the circus. Tiffany just started law school at my alma mater. The fame probably helped her get it, but if she don't deserve it, she won't make it through. So again, no issues with her. I go back every year to judge the Edward Bellamy Negotiation Competition. If she ends up in it, I'll give her a fair shake.

MHz
Is that your Soros like confession?
" grabbed the best ticket out she could. I ain't in a position to judge her for that."

Tecumsehsbones
Take your pills.

Angstrom

White supremacist are standing up for each other. Quickly we must protest this act of white supremacism by throwing rocks at Policemen

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Angstrom View Post

White supremacist are standing up for each other. Quickly we must protest this act of white supremacism by throwing rocks at Policemen

The downfall of every comedian: not knowing when his schtick is over.

Angstrom
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Take your pills.

Take your pills Tec

You're obviously a hypocrite

Curious Cdn
+1

Maybe he degenerated after the marriage. Who knows.

...after which marriage? ... the first one, the second one or the third one?

TenPenny
+1

Yes, Chelsea obviously has class.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

So does Melania.

White_Unifier
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny View Post

But Chelsea doesn't have to put up with a husband like Trump. To keep one's class when living with someone like Trump is truly heroic.

Theend
Didn't Melania copy Michelle's speach.
Class????

MHz

But Chelsea doesn't have to put up with a husband like Trump. To keep one's class when living with someone like Trump is truly heroic.

How many times did her parents take her to Orgy Island for 'vacation'? (as the treat)

Curious Cdn
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

How many times did her parents take her to Orgy Island for 'vacation'? (as the treat)

Yeah, they went "out for pizza" way too often, eh?