Lunacy of the Left

taxslave
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

How the Greens Turned the Golden State Brown
https://amgreatness.com/2018/11/24/c...n-state-brown/
Gotta rake forests.

No surprise. BC has much the same problem.

MHz
Old growth forests??

Since you can't rake the whole forest you don't put out the fires and in a natural burn it is patchy pattern rather than wall to wall flames across the whole valley. After the burn is when the money should be spent and you end up with creeks with clean water that fish can swim long distances in with ease and a forest with sturdy winter roads that is easy to harvest on a timeline of 40 years. If hemp was to gain a foothold there would be a yearly income from the hemp that could stabilize the slopes until the trees could take over,

Soldier
I thought if Swedish citizen:

- 8 million communists.
- 1,7 million progressive.
- 0,5 million gays, racism, race and Metal-fans.

Walter
^Avro shit.

MHz
Avro's worst posts were way better than your best posts. I thought you should know that.

darkbeaver
And the subject is ther supposed lunacy of the left. This is the result of bi-think introduced into Canadien public educationing in the early sixties when I was struggling to complete grade school. How can I help you?

darkbeaver
How to eat old growth forest, a study by DB Eaver, pear revuid.

darkbeaver
As a rule old biomass is real good fuel and so the elderly are valued, you just have to boil them a bit longer.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

And the subject is ther supposed lunacy of the left. This is the result of bi-think introduced into Canadien public educationing in the early sixties when I was struggling to complete grade school. How can I help you?

Start by explaining what the world ended at the northern US border in every book I had, except the coloring book, there they had it right.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by darkbeaver View Post

As a rule old biomass is real good fuel and so the elderly are valued, you just have to boil them a bit longer.

The fuel or the elderly? Grandma isn't going to go easy, just sayin, . . . I know cause I'm grandma.

darkbeaver
Please make every effort to record thier thoughts before , just wait you,ll be able to com[plete the sentence the light will blind you all of a sudden, we,re here for a good time not a long time, the first few times. If you,re still here you,re a hard case. hahahahahahahahahahasha

MHz
How many 100's of years old are you anyhows??

darkbeaver
You young people both please and revolt me, I would like to choke and shake you and if not for you there would be ny one to shit on. So I,m stuck, I have to love and revile you at the same time, you little basturds, I can,t wait till youu witnes your firstr grey whiskers you little tit sucking buggers.

darkbeaver
Of course there,s nothing wrong with sucking tits, fondest memories, snuggling down with a full breast, my mom and me used to share the experiance, she was everyting to me and I was everything to her.

MHz
Somebody say, 'tit'???

darkbeaver
The good old days. All of you old fools must remember those days. How could you forget the primal directives. If you have forgot then God help you.

MHz
2017 wasn't that long ago, depending on how many vaccines you may have had. Aluminum has the best side effects I hear. One movie and you are set for life.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

Somebody say, 'tit'???

There,s these two cats that regulate most of my days. If it wern,t for them I would starve to deatth beforwe noon.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by MHz View Post

2017 wasn't that long ago, depending on how many vaccines you may have had. Aluminum has the best side effects I hear. One movie and you are set for life.

No vacs here since tyhe sixtys mega hertz, you have to be real stupid to do the Vacs . I,vbe had not since thirty years or more, I do shott up every once i9n a while but it,s way better junk ythan pharma death.

MHz
How many shots today so far, lol

darkbeaver
All of a sudden you realize that you,ve transitioned into an aged state and as a result of that progression you,ve become a liability. This is of course digital;y verifiable. On or about sixty yewar5s of age you become a draw on the national fabric, you can,t conbtribute because you,ve logged the years and arweb logically demented old people who must be desp0ioase of in the most efficient manner. Our taxes at work.

darkbeaver
Old people should be incinerated after they have comp-leted a healthy biomass gaining weight dirt implimented by hwealth Canada

darkbeaver
Fat people have better crtedit.