The Juice Is On the Loose


JLM
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by gopher View Post

Yeah she was ever soooooo innocent that she tried to frame an innocent black man for that crime. He spent three weeks in prison and his life was repeatedly threatened by gangsters in a land known for having murderous gangsters. His life was ruined so badly that his business fell apart and he had to leave the country thereafter.

Today "Foxy Knoxy" is profiting quite well from her crime. Funny how so many people object to OJ profiting but have no similar objection to her enjoying all that wealth.


I've often wondered what the real story is about her!
 
gopher
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I've often wondered what the real story is about her!


She is far more guilty than OJ. But somehow she gets a free pass while many continue to make their selective attacks and criticisms.
 
spaminator
#33
O.J. Simpson eyeing tryst with Nicole lookalike?
By Brad Hunter, Toronto Sun
First posted: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 12:44 PM EDT | Updated: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 02:43 PM EDT
Newly sprung disgraced grid great O.J. Simpson is reportedly in the market for some carnal capers following nearly a decade in prison.
The 70-year-old former Buffalo Bills star is eyeing a tryst with a hooker who bears a chilling resemblance to his murdered ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, Radar Online is reporting.
According to the owner of Nevada’s notorious Bunny Ranch, Dennis Hof, longtime Simpson pal Tom Scotto reached out to him days before the one-time Heisman Trophy winner was released on parole.
Scotto had a super sexy celebration in mind for Simpson — who was acquitted in 1995 of butchering his wife and her friend Ronald Goldman.
“Scotto is going to come up here next week and check it out, then go back down to Vegas,” Hof told Radar. “Then we’re all going to get together and hang out and party a little bit and have some fun with some gorgeous company.”
He added: “It all depends on O.J.’s schedules and meeting with the parole officers. The Bunny Ranch and the Bunny Ranch girls are anxious for O.J.’s visit.”
And the cathouse kingpin said Scotto already has a playmate picked out for his pal — a Nicole Brown Simpson lookalike named Tiara Kae.
“That’s the girl that Scotto has interest in, and he of course thinks O.J. will like her too,” Hof said. “She is a stunner.”
Simpson was released last Sunday after nine years in prison for robbery and kidnapping charges.
O.J. Simpson's Post-Prison Sex Romp At Bunny Ranch Brothel
O.J. Simpson eyeing tryst with Nicole lookalike? | World | News | Toronto Sun
Tiara Tae | Bunnyranch
 
tay
#34
O.J. Simpson is out of jail, but isn’t staying out of trouble. The star was reportedly booted from his Las Vegas hotel on Wednesday after allegedly causing a drunken disturbance.

According to TMZ , the 70-year-old reportedly got drunk and hotel staff claim he was being disruptive to other customers at the Clique bar located inside the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas.

Eventually, glasses at the bar reportedly broke because of the former NFL star’s behavior, prompting a call to hotel security. When they arrived, O.J. was reportedly cooperative as they removed him from the premises. The gossip site reported he’s been permanently banned from the Cosmopolitan.

Representatives for the hotel did not immediately respond to Fox News’ request for comment.

As previously reported , Simpson was released from jail last month after serving nine years for a botched hotel robbery in 2007.

Simpson became an infamous household name in 1995 after he went on trial for the murder of his estranged wife and a waiter. He was later found not guilty of the charges in one of the most controversial rulings in American history.

Since he’s been out, O.J. has reportedly been frequenting bars and other social gatherings in Las Vegas. He was granted parole upon his release and it’s unclear at this time if the incident in the hotel will affect his parole standing in any way.

O.J. Simpson reportedly booted from Las Vegas hotel after drunken disturbance | Fox News
 
JLM
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by tay View Post

O.J. Simpson is out of jail, but isn’t staying out of trouble. The star was reportedly booted from his Las Vegas hotel on Wednesday after allegedly causing a drunken disturbance.

According to TMZ , the 70-year-old reportedly got drunk and hotel staff claim he was being disruptive to other customers at the Clique bar located inside the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas.


O.J. Simpson reportedly booted from Las Vegas hotel after drunken disturbance | Fox News


If I spent 9 years in jail for "stealing" my own stuff, I might get a little rambunctious too!
 
Cannuck
+1
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalNick View Post

He served 9 years of a 33 year sentence. Now 33 years for your first ever conviction of robbery with no prior record is a little above the norm. His sentence was totally based upon the aquittal for murder....no doubt in my mind. Someone if his position without the murder trial in his past would most likely got probation or less than 1 year in jail for what he was convicted of.

You're an idiot. His conviction included kidnapping charges.

He was convicted on 10 or 12 charges.
 
Hoid
#37
best running back I ever saw.
 
Tecumsehsbones
#38
Guess you never saw Jim Brown, Eric Dickerson, or Jamal Lewis.
 
gopher
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Guess you never saw Jim Brown, Eric Dickerson, or Jamal Lewis.



Walter Payton may have been the best.
 
Danbones
#40
3. O.J. Simpson
Buffalo Bills, 1969-1977; San Francisco 49ers, 1978-1979
» One-time NFL MVP
» Voted to Pro Bowl five times, First Team All-Pro five times
» Led league in rushing four times, rushing touchdowns two times
» 11,236 career rushing yards, 61 career rushing touchdowns
» Enshrined in the Pro Football Hall of Fame

2. Walter Payton
Chicago Bears, 1975-1987
» One-time Super Bowl champion
» One-time NFL MVP
» Voted to Pro Bowl nine times, First Team All-Pro seven times
» 16,726 career rushing yards, 110 career rushing touchdowns, 15 receiving touchdowns
» Enshrined in Pro Football Hall of Fame

1. Jim Brown
Cleveland Browns, 1957-1965
» One-time NFL champion
» Three-time NFL MVP
» Voted to Pro Bowl nine times, First Team All-Pro eight times
» Led league in rushing yards eight times and rushing touchdowns five times
» 12,312 career rushing yards, 106 career rushing touchdowns, 20 receiving touchdowns
» Enshrined in Pro Football Hall of Fame

Gil Brandt's 27 greatest NFL running backs of all time | NFL.com
 
JLM
+1
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

You're an idiot. His conviction included kidnapping charges.

He was convicted on 10 or 12 charges.


Well, the biggest idiot on the Forum would know if anyone does!
 
Cannuck
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Well, the biggest idiot on the Forum would know if anyone does!

*Hug*

You OK now?
 
JLM
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

*Hug*

You OK now?


I would be a hell of a lot better if you would just permanently disappear. You add absolutely nothing to the forum, just continuously contradict anything someone else tries to express as well as belittling them.
 
Cannuck
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

I would be a hell of a lot better if you would just permanently disappear.

I'm sure you would considering how consistently and badly I embarrass you. Really though, you should just try not saying stupid things
 
spaminator
+1
#45
O.J. threatens to sue Vegas hotel for being 'racist'
Radar Online
Published:
January 7, 2018
Updated:
January 7, 2018 4:01 PM EST
In this file photo, O.J. Simpson attends a parole hearing at Lovelock Correctional Center on July 20, 2017 in Lovelock, Nevada. (Jason Bean-Pool/Getty Images)
O.J. Simpson is playing high stakes with the Cosmopolitan Hotel in Las Vegas – by claiming he will sue them for $100 million.
The shamed 70-year-old former NFL star wants to sue them for being ‘racist’ after they banned him for being drunk and disruptive.
In a letter from his lawyer Malcolm Lavergne they claim that the hotel acted “with malice and racial prejudice” and are demanding a massive payout.
The hotel counters that on November 9, the infamous football legend was drunk and disruptive.
Not only did Cosmopolitan issue a trespass notice to Simpson but they also banned him from returning to the casino.
But his lawyer has hit back with a letter claiming that they intend to sue the hotel for their actions.
LaVergne also alleges that surveillance video obtained by the police “proved that the Casino staff and/or affiliates made up a false narrative.”
Simpson was released on parole from a Nevada prison in October 2017 – after serving nine years for armed robbery and assault with a weapon.
O.J. threatens to sue Vegas hotel for being ‘racist’ | Toronto Sun
 
Hoid
#46
Watched all of the Bills home games in OJs first 5 seasons.

I don't know if there was ever a better football player.
 
spaminator
#47
OJ Simpson making Hollywood return? The Juice lands $20K movie deal with Sacha Baron Cohen
American Media Inc.
More from American Media Inc.
Published:
February 12, 2018
Updated:
February 12, 2018 10:26 AM EST
Former NFL football star O.J. Simpson laughs as he appears via video for his parole hearing at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Lovelock, Nev., on Thursday, July 20, 2017. Simpson was granted parole Thursday after more than eight years in prison for a Las Vegas hotel heist, successfully making his case in a nationally televised hearing that reflected America's enduring fascination with the former football star. (Jason Bean/The Reno Gazette-Journal via AP, Pool) ORG XMIT: NVREN419Jason Bean / AP
Is OJ Simpson making a Hollywood return? As RadarOnline.com has learned, funnyman Sacha Baron Cohen has paid the former jailbird $20K to star in his upcoming film!
According to a report, the actor wore a silly disguise to meet Simpson inside a Las Vegas hotel room, in order to discuss their agreement.
“O.J. would not even get in the hotel room until he was paid a sackload of cash,” a source told reporters. “There was no way Sacha could have got O.J. into the room without paying money.”
Actor Sasha Baron Cohen poses after receiving the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Motion Picture Comedy or Musical at the Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, California, on Monday, January 15, 2007. Photographer: Francis Specker/Bloomberg News.
While neither Cohen nor Simpson’s reps have spoken out about the alleged deal and meeting, the former NFL star previously told reporters about Cohen: “I know him well. I met him. Nice guy.”
As RadarOnline.com readers know, OJ Simpson, 70, was released from prison this past October, after serving nine years behind bars. He was sent to jail after being convicted of an armed-robbery. He is most known, however, for having been found innocent in the 1994 murder of wife Nicole Brown and her pal, Ron Goldman.
Hearing of the ex-convict’s alleged Hollywood return, the families of the deceased voiced their anger to reporters, saying it is extremely inappropriate to make “entertainment” out of Simpson’s behavior and dark past.
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-new...o-star-in-film
OJ Simpson making Hollywood return? The Juice lands $20K movie deal with Sacha Baron Cohen | Toronto Sun
 
spaminator
#48
Fox to air
 
spaminator
spaminator
#50
TABILICIOUS: Will you watch O.J. Simpson's lost confession?
Nelson Branco
More from Nelson Branco
Published:
March 8, 2018
Updated:
March 8, 2018 12:50 PM EST
Tabilicious: OJ Simpson's lost confession 4:35
He’s baaack!
You can always count on death, taxes and O.J. Simpson.
This Sunday, March 4, Fox will air O.J. Simpson: The Lost Confession.
The interview by O.J. was originally taped back in 2006 with journalist Judith Regan.
It took place in conjunction with a book he was working on titled, If I Did It.
It surrounds the double 1994 murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, which O.J. was found innocent of. (However, he lost later in the civil case brought against the Simpsons and Goldman.)
The book was written as a hypothetical version of events that occurred the night Nicole and Ron were murdered, however, the project was later scrapped.
Denise Brown supports the latest OJ Simpson television interview.
The Goldman family is also in support of the interview airing.
But is this O.J. overload? Is Fox coat-tailing on the success of Ryan Murphy’s Emmy-winning The People Vs. O.J. Simpson and ESPY’s documentary based on the fallen football superstar? Why are we still obsessed with the former convict?
Sun Entertainment Editor Mark Daniell and crime reporter Brad Hunter tackle these questions and more!
Tweet and Facebook us your thoughts!
O.J. Simpson: The Lost Confession premieres the night of March 11 on FOX.
Brad Hunter is a veteran of newspaper wars in New York, London and now Toronto. As a senior writer for the New York Post, Hunter covered the 9/11 terror attacks, the World Series, the death of John Gotti and a cornucopia of other stories. He lives in Hamilton and likes pugs.
Mark Daniell is the Entertainment Editor for Postmedia Network and Toronto Sun. His passions are superhero films and cats. Tweet him @markhdaniell
TABILICIOUS: Will you watch O.J. Simpson’s lost confession? | Toronto Sun
 
spaminator
#51
O.J.'s former manager: Juice didn't act alone in double murder
Brad Hunter
Published:
November 28, 2018
Updated:
November 28, 2018 3:21 PM EST
DID THEY REALLY NOT FIT? An iconic image during the O.J. Simpson murder trial.GETTY
O.J. Simpson’s former manager is claiming the onetime grid great “didn’t act alone” in the horrific murders of his estranged wife and her friend.
Norman Pardo told the New York Post he’s making a documentary about the infamous 1994 slayings of Simpson’s ex-wife Nicole Brown and her friend Ron Goldman.
Simpson was acquitted of the murders but later lost a civil suit that found him responsible.
He was found liable for wrongful death by a civil court jury in 1997 and ordered to pay $33.5 million to the victims’ families.
Who? Me? O.J. Simpson posed with model Laura Saucedo, right, in Vegas. Laura Saucedo/ INSTAGRAM
Pardo said he used a team of “internationally renowned” detectives, experts and lawyers.
“For the first time, the most thorough investigation into the murder ever conducted will be shared with America,” Padro boasted to the tabloid.
Ex-jailbird O.J. Simpson warns Bill Cosby: ‘Rapists are frowned upon’
Judge KOs move to grab O.J. Simpson’s autograph cash
O.J. Simpson booze-a-ramma triggers new jail fears
O.J. Simpson denies murders in Sacha Baron Cohen spoof interview
“We have assembled a team of internationally renowned criminal investigators, experts and lawyers. They believe they can not only prove Simpson was involved in their deaths – but for the first time reveal he had at least one accomplice.”
He said the project — which culled 70 hours of unseen Simpson footage — has been on the drawing board for nearly four years.
Next June marks the 25th anniversary of the murders that shocked America and the world.
Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman were brutally murdered in 1994. THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
The two were stabbed to death at Nicole Simpson’s Los Angeles-area home.
The ensuing murder trial was called the trial of the century as tens of millions followed the proceedings on TV.
Since the trial, the years have not been kind to the former Buffalo Bill who was sentenced to 33 years in prison for a botched Las Vegas kidnapping and armed robbery.
Simpson served nine years in prison and was released last year.
According to the Post, he spent Thanksgiving in Florida with two of his children.
http://torontosun.com/news/world/o-j...-double-murder
 

Similar Threads

9
Question about Pomegranate Juice
by Johnnny | Jul 5th, 2016
0
That's a whole lot of orange juice
by Locutus | Apr 12th, 2016
2