http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/stephen-harper-warns-germany-about-russia-1.2587678

Nuggler
+2
Stephen Harper warns Germany about Russia - Politics - CBC News

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, MUHHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMG.......HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Helmethead warns the fox about the ................other fox.

Most helpful post: The members here have rated this post as best reply.
spaminator
Quote: Originally Posted by Nuggler View Post

Stephen Harper warns Germany about Russia - Politics - CBC News

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, MUHHAHAHAHAHAHA, OMG.......HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Helmethead warns the fox about the ................other fox.

'but what do the foxes say?'

Ylvis - The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) [Official music video HD] - YouTube
ylvis the fox remix - YouTube

DaSleeper
Don't worry about him.....He's easily amused....

Cliffy
+5
#4  Top Rated Post
Gotta love this line: "Once again we are confronted with the belief among some that bigger nations can bully smaller ones to get their way," Obama said in Brussels. You can taste the hypocrisy.

WLDB
It is pretty funny considering.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Gotta love this line: "Once again we are confronted with the belief among some that bigger nations can bully smaller ones to get their way," Obama said in Brussels. You can taste the hypocrisy.

Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Vietnam .... The USA and Obama once more looking like a fukking tool.

Blackleaf
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea, Vietnam .... The USA and Obama once more looking like a fukking tool.

It wasn't Obama who sent troops to Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea and Vietnam. And those wars were entirely justified.

If the cringey PC Canadians had been in charge the Iraqis would now still be suffering under Madman Hussain.

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackleaf View Post

It wasn't Obama who sent troops to Iraq, Afghanistan, Korea and Vietnam. And those wars were entirely justified.

If the cringey PC Canadians had been in charge the Iraqis would now still be suffering under Madman Hussain.

I have spoken to some Iraqi's living in Canada and they feel it was better under Madman Hussain, at least Christians were not killed.. all religions lived in peace..

So Iraq was entirely justified, really?

The USA never has done that.. nope, never.. LOL

Blackleaf

I have spoken to some Iraqi's living in Canada and they feel it was better under Madman Hussain

They're obviously as mad as he was and, thankfully, not representatve of the Iraqi population.

Quote:

So Iraq was entirely justified, really?

Nothing wrong whatsoever with that conflict to end a brutal dictatorship.

I've never understood all the hullaboo about it.

B00Mer

They're obviously as mad as he was and, thankfully, not representative of the Iraqi population.

...and you are??

You're nothing but a overly white pasty Limey.

Blackleaf

...and you are??

LIke the vast majority of the time I speak up for the majority and for all the right things in this world.

lone wolf
+1

...and you are??

Nutty.... but entertaining

darkbeaver
+2

LIke the vast majority of the time I speak up for the majority and for all the right things in this world.

It's a good thing to have a bit of self respect, especially when no one else believes you. I don't begrudge you that small comfort in your otherwise dismal passage.

Harper will also have to get tough with the Swiss.
Last edited by darkbeaver; Mar 27th, 2014 at 03:04 PM..

Spade
I often wondered what a male version of Sarah Palin in power would say...

Zipperfish

...and the country would be a lot less violent than it is now.

Not too many regrets in Canada about sitting out that collosal fiasco wrapped in a debacle.

Spade

Thanks for that, Cliffy, I thought we were beginning to believe our own propaganda.