Best Trade

cansom
I"m currently living in Fort Mac and i want to get into a trade. I'm really sure which one to get into, I'm thinking of welder, steamfitter/pipefitter or millwright. I want to know which trade pays the highest. I don't really care which one i pick because I'm going to be happy with any trade so I'm looking for the highest paying one.

thanks for your help guys

Impetus
I always thought millwrights did really well.
Kind of the jack-of-all-trades.

I did an electrical apprenticeship is a previous life (Inter-Provincial 309-D).
The apprenticeship program is excellent!

Good luck at whichever you pick!

Muz

Quote: Originally Posted by cansom View Post

I"m currently living in Fort Mac and i want to get into a trade. I'm really sure which one to get into, I'm thinking of welder, steamfitter/pipefitter or millwright. I want to know which trade pays the highest. I don't really care which one i pick because I'm going to be happy with any trade so I'm looking for the highest paying one.

thanks for your help guys

daviduk
Quote: Originally Posted by Impetus View Post

I always thought millwrights did really well.
Kind of the jack-of-all-trades.

I did an electrical apprenticeship is a previous life (Inter-Provincial 309-D).
The apprenticeship program is excellent!

Good luck at whichever you pick!

Muz

Im looking for an electrical apprenticeship in alberta ive sent emails to lots of places but no reply yet. Im at college now in england doing electrical installations but want to come and live in alberta for a few yrs.

Lester
here's the electricians local union link maybe this will help get you pointed in the right direction http://www.ibew424.net/

Lester...