Guatemalan immigrant paid $130 to 'RENT' an eight-year-old boy so he could illegally


B00Mer
+1
#1
Guatemalan immigrant paid $130 to 'RENT' an eight-year-old boy so he could illegally cross the border more easily by posing as part of a family

  • Maynor Velasquez Molina sought the boy out after hearing that it would be 'easier to get into the United States with a child,' officials said in the complaint
  • Molina, of Guatemala, was indicted March 27 on a charge of human smuggling
  • It's one example of what the Trump administration has said is a growing crisis – the trafficking of children in an effort to get around federal immigration laws
  • Border Patrol's Yuma division has recorded more than 700 fraudulent family claims since October – including adults claiming to be unaccompanied minors
  • Federal officials deployed more resources to the border to combat the issue


https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ss-border.html
 
Cliffy
#2
Thousands of children in Canada and the US go missing every year. Thousand of children are sexually molested by those in power. Judges let rapists and child molesters off with a slap on the wrist and give black men ridiculous sentences for being black. The whole fukking country is in a shambles and you have to post racist crap.
 
B00Mer
+2
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Thousands of children in Canada and the US go missing every year. Thousand of children are sexually molested by those in power. Judges let rapists and child molesters off with a slap on the wrist and give black men ridiculous sentences for being black. The whole fukking country is in a shambles and you have to post racist crap.

Are you drunk?
 
DaSleeper
+3
#4  Top Rated Post
Try to explain to a prog who can't figure out the reason they separate the children at the border......
 
B00Mer
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeper View Post

Try to explain to a prog who can't figure out the reason they separate the children at the border......


From what I hear is they try to find out if they have been trafficked or not..

They found a location in Houston that had 20 something kids being sold into sex that were part of the caravan..
 
Cannuck
#6
Racists will always find excuses
 
taxslave
+1
#7
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Are you drunk?

Just didn't know he could rent an 8 year old that cheap.
 
B00Mer
+3
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Racists will always find excuses

So you support child abuse and sexual exploration of children. (of course you don't)

Trump won a court ruling to send these immigrants in the caravan back to Mexico.

Hopefully they will be cared for and kept a united family in Mexico.

I have seen the compounds.. They are pretty nice.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/app...-court-process
Last edited by B00Mer; 1 week ago at 09:13 AM..
 
B00Mer
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Just didn't know he could rent an 8 year old that cheap.

Well that's low. You have to admit.
 
Cannuck
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

So you support child abuse and sexual exploration of children.

Says the guy that's into 14 year olds
 
petros
+1
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

From what I hear is they try to find out if they have been trafficked or not..
They found a location in Houston that had 20 something kids being sold into sex that were part of the caravan..

That's been going on forever including North going South too.
 
B00Mer
+1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Says the guy that's into 14 year olds

Says the guy that his own daughter doesn't want to be in the same photo.. wonder why?

Abusive parent.. tisk tisk.
 
taxslave
+1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Well that's low. You have to admit.

True, but it just sort of fell off my fingers.