Is Canada becoming a 3rd world country?

B00Mer

Here is an Interesting article, is Immigration turning Canada into a 3rd world shyte hold.. what say you??

https://www.parrysound.com/opinion-s...-world-ghetto/

Cannuck
Racist getting mad

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Racist getting mad

Yes, it looks like you are getting mad..

In your head.

B00Mer
First Nation Children in Canada growing up in 3rd World conditions..

https://intercontinentalcry.org/third-world-canada/

B00Mer
Canada – Fast Becoming a Third-World Country

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by B00Mer View Post

Canada – Fast Becoming a Third-World Country

Time to move to a first world country, eh, like Saudi Arabia.

Cannuck
Too many dark people for Boomer’s liking

B00Mer

Too many dark people for Boomer’s liking

Guess you're colour blind or just a stupid troll..

I prefer dark people..

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/sh...t=hump&page=69

Durry
+1
#9  Top Rated Post

Here is an Interesting article, is Immigration turning Canada into a 3rd world shyte hold.. what say you??

Canada keeps bring a lot of immigrants from shitehole countries and these immigrants bring their shithole ways with them, so of course your going to end up with expanding ghettos in the country.

I agree totally with this statement from the article;

“immigrants are flocking to Canada not to assimilate but to berate and hate Canadian society, create their own ghettoes, live in their cocoons all the while milking all the benefits that Canada has to offer.”

Durry
+1
We should make at least one member of each family that immigrates to Canada serve a three year term in Canadian military to prove they are prepared to fight for Canadian values.

Cannuck
Yup. That's just what soldiers want....the guy beside him that's there because he has to be, not because he wants to be

Cannuck

I prefer dark people..

Obviously not. Keep tryin'

Cannuck
BTW, who’s the twelve year old in the pic you posted? She looks familiar

Dixie Cup
+1

First Nation Children in Canada growing up in 3rd World conditions..

https://intercontinentalcry.org/third-world-canada/

This makes me extremely angry. Why are we tolerating the conditions that Reserves have to put up with? How is it that our politicians don't seem to give a damn about the First Nations? Why are we not disbanding the Indian Act and allowing indigenous people the right to own land and determine what is best for their communities? It is simply unconscionable that there are people in this country who do not have safe drinking water, who have deplorable housing conditions (because of faulty construction due to companies taking advantage of government funding and doing only the bare minimum). Where is the accountability?

It doesn't seem to matter whether it's a Liberal or Conservative governments, both are guilty of ignoring what is happening on Reserves. Both are guilty of not getting rid of the Indian Act; an Act that is racist in and of itself.

All we have done over the last 100 years is made First Nations dependent upon government who really don't give a rats ass about them, treaty or not. It's disgusting.

JMHO

B00Mer

BTW, who’s the twelve year old in the pic you posted? She looks familiar

19 years old..

Your wife kicks your ugly fat ass out, now your girl friend is the palm sisters..

Two words for your fat ass, Jenny Craig.

You're a fat stupid ugly fukk, not even your Winnipeg jets T-shirt can cover your fat ass.

Last edited by B00Mer; 3 weeks ago at 07:45 PM..

B00Mer
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

This makes me extremely angry. Why are we tolerating the conditions that Reserves have to put up with? How is it that our politicians don't seem to give a damn about the First Nations? Why are we not disbanding the Indian Act and allowing indigenous people the right to own land and determine what is best for their communities? It is simply unconscionable that there are people in this country who do not have safe drinking water, who have deplorable housing conditions (because of faulty construction due to companies taking advantage of government funding and doing only the bare minimum). Where is the accountability?
It doesn't seem to matter whether it's a Liberal or Conservative governments, both are guilty of ignoring what is happening on Reserves. Both are guilty of not getting rid of the Indian Act; an Act that is racist in and of itself.
All we have done over the last 100 years is made First Nations dependent upon government who really don't give a rats ass about them, treaty or not. It's disgusting.
JMHO

You are 100% right, a country where we give so much money, 5.5 billion a year in aid to other countries and we don't care for our own first.

That seems a little screwed up.

Cannuck

19 years old..

Twelve. Obviously

B00Mer

Twelve. Obviously

Your IQ.

I can see you're angry.

Maybe I should quit picking on your fat ass.

Cannuck
Sorry for upsetting you. I just thought the pre-teen looked familiar. Is that your daughter?

B00Mer

Sorry for upsetting you. I just thought the pre-teen looked familiar. Is that your daughter?

You're very angry.

Cannuck

You're very angry.

You think I'm angry at your daughter ?

B00Mer

You think I'm angry at your daughter ?

Calm down

Cannuck
You think your daughter makes me angry? Why?

B00Mer
Calm down.

I know that photo has you all excited.

Cannuck

Calm down.
I know that photo has you all excited.

I think we established a while back that 12 year olds excite you. If I recall you claimed your lawyer was going to get in touch with me.

I haven't heard anything BTW.

B00Mer

I think we established a while back that 12 year olds excite you. If I recall you claimed your lawyer was going to get in touch with me.
I haven't heard anything BTW.

You're not that important.. just some forum troll.

So calm down. You're being silly.

Cannuck

You're not that important.. .

Obviously I'm important enough to call your lawyer. That's ok. Give me his name and I'll call him. Should be good for a laugh.

Kreskin
Quote: Originally Posted by Durry View Post

We should make at least one member of each family that immigrates to Canada serve a three year term in Canadian military to prove they are prepared to fight for Canadian values.

What are those values?

B00Mer
Quote: Originally Posted by Kreskin View Post

What are those values?

Canadians are proud of Canada and its reputation around the world. Canadians value equality, respect, safety, peace, nature - and we love our hockey!

Equality
In law, women and men are equal in Canada. Canada was one of the first countries in the world to legalize same-sex marriage. Canadian law protects the rights of the LGBTQ+ community. The Charter of Rights and Freedoms is a key piece of the Canadian legal system. Canadians see the Charter as an important part of Canadian values.

Respect for different cultures
Indigenous peoples were the first to welcome newcomers to what we now call Canada. Today, many Canadians (about 1 in 5) were born in other parts of the world. Many more have parents and grandparents who were not born in Canada. People bring their cultures and traditions to Canada with them. Together we hope to build communities that celebrate our differences as well as what we have in common.

Safety and peace
Canada is a safe country with very low crime rates. Canadians are proud of Canada's many roles with the United Nations, international aid agencies and with international peacekeeping missions around the world.

Nature
Canada is the second largest country in the world. Many of the world's greatest natural wonders are in Canada (the Great Lakes, Niagara Falls, the Bay of Fundy, the Rocky Mountains, and the Arctic in the far north). Respect for the environment is an important part of what Canadians value.

Being polite
Canadians are polite. We wait in lines. We say sorry if you bump in to us. We hold doors open for you. We like that we are polite.

Hockey
Hockey may not be the official sport of Canada but it is the sport that most Canadians feel most passionate about. Hockey is played on backyard ice rinks, in local community centres and in stadiums that seat thousands. Hockey is played by any and all genders from the ages of 3-4 to seniors. Hockey is an important part of local communities.

source: https://www.durhamimmigration.ca/en/...an-values.aspx

taxslave
+1

TrudOWE and the rest of the freeloaders are trying hard to make it a third world country. The joys of one world order where everyone except the chosen live in poverty. What they can't seem to grasp is when the country and most everyone except the trust fund kids are broke all the freebies will dissapear. Not like TrudOWE and his ilk will share their inherited wealth.