Trump apparently back in Lizzie's good books!


JLM
+1 / -2
#1
He just got an invitation to Buckingham Palace for two days in June! 75th Anniversary of D-Day? Will you be going along Walter?
 
Cannuck
-1
#2
Why would a nazi want to head over there and celebrate D-Day?
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#3
I'm waiting for the million person demonstration against Trump in front of Buck House when he arrives. He is even more reviled in Britain than he is here.
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#4
The French won't want him in Normandy .... oh, the rioting, there.
 
JLM
+1
#5
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The French won't want him in Normandy .... oh, the rioting, there.


Silly boy!
 
Curious Cdn
#6
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Silly boy!

http://theintercept.com/2018/11/13/t...petent-racist/
 
Cannuck
#7
Trumpites are too stupid to realize how unpopular Trump is
 
Cliffy
#8
 
Twin_Moose
+1
#9
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Trumpites are too stupid to realize how unpopular Trump is

OH? does that include the 93% of the republican's that voted in favour?
 
Curious Cdn
#10
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

OH? does that include the 93% of the republican's that voted in favour?

http://youtu.be/JZLw9TieInc
 
Cannuck
#11
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

OH? does that include the 93% of the republican's that voted in favour?

The Brits and the French don't vote in the US. Why do you have such trouble following the conversation
 
Curious Cdn
-1
#12
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

He just got an invitation to Buckingham Palace for two days in June! 75th Anniversary of D-Day? Will you be going along Walter?

http://www.cnn.com/2019/04/23/uk/tru...gbr/index.html

If I were a D-Day Vet, I'd be insulted that Bone Spurs turned up to take the salute. Merkel would be a better choice.
 
Cliffy
-1
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

I'm waiting for the million person demonstration against Trump in front of Buck House when he arrives. He is even more reviled in Britain than he is here.

I saw a thing today where Brits are saving their piss in plastic bottles for the occasion. It was possibly fake news but it would be fitting.
 
taxslave
+1
#14
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

The French won't want him in Normandy .... oh, the rioting, there.

Next time we can let them fight their own battles.
 
Hoid
+1
#15
lol "we"
 
JLM
+1 / -1
#16
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

http://www.cnn.com/2019/04/23/uk/tru...gbr/index.html

If I were a D-Day Vet, I'd be insulted that Bone Spurs turned up to take the salute. Merkel would be a better choice.


That's bull shit, Merkel is every bit as German as Trump is!
 
JLM
+1 / -1
#17
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

http://www.cnn.com/2019/04/23/uk/tru...gbr/index.html

If I were a D-Day Vet, I'd be insulted that Bone Spurs turned up to take the salute. Merkel would be a better choice.


That's bull shit, Merkel is every bit as German as Trump is!
 
Cliffy
#18
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

That's bull shit, Merkel is every bit as German as Trump is!

But she is not an asshole.
 
Curious Cdn
#19
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

That's bull shit, Merkel is every bit as German as Trump is!

... missed the point about a German Chancellor taking the salute at a D-Day parade ....


http://youtu.be/KTwnwbG9YLE
 
Tecumsehsbones
#20
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

... missed the point about a German Chancellor taking the salute at a D-Day parade ....
http://youtu.be/KTwnwbG9YLE

One of many, many points missed.
 
taxslave
+1
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

But she is not an asshole.

Big a disaster as trudOWE.
 
JLM
-1
#22
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Big a disaster as trudOWE.


Actually you are right - more so if you count the refugees she imported!
 
Tecumsehsbones
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by JLM View Post

Actually you are right - more so if you count the refugees she imported!

Funny, I was in Germany last December for three weeks. Berlin, Dresden, Munich, and Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Didn't see any roving gangs of refugees terrorizing the Master Race.
 
Twin_Moose
+1
#24
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Trumpites are too stupid to realize how unpopular Trump is

Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

OH? does that include the 93% of the republican's that voted in favour?

Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

The Brits and the French don't vote in the US. Why do you have such trouble following the conversation

OH? Is that what you meant in your original post? Change the conversation when it doesn't go your way is your MO
 
pgs
+2
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by Tecumsehsbones View Post

Funny, I was in Germany last December for three weeks. Berlin, Dresden, Munich, and Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Didn't see any roving gangs of refugees terrorizing the Master Race.

Stayed in all the safe downtown spaces .
 
JLM
+1
#26
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

OH? Is that what you meant in your original post? Change the conversation when it doesn't go your way is your MO


Yep!
 
Cannuck
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

OH? Is that what you meant in your original post? Change the conversation when it doesn't go your way is your MO

Seriously, you find it a little easier if you tried to follow along with the conversation
 
Twin_Moose
+1
#28
Who are the trumpites you speak of in Britain and France? France joined a coalition against Trump, your post makes no sense in this respect.
 
Cannuck
#29
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin_Moose View Post

Who are the trumpites you speak of in Britain and France? France joined a coalition against Trump, your post makes no sense in this respect.

Did I say the Trumpites in Britain and France? Do you practice being stupid so that you can perfect it?
 
Dixie Cup
+2
#30
Quote: Originally Posted by Cannuck View Post

Trumpites are too stupid to realize how unpopular Trump is


Oh I'm sure the "Trumpites" are quite aware as they are also aware of a lot of the BS spewed as well. The vitriolic hatred is pretty obvious LOL
 
Cannuck
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by Dixie Cup View Post

Oh I'm sure the "Trumpites" are quite aware as they are also aware of a lot of the BS spewed as well. The vitriolic hatred is pretty obvious LOL

*hug*
 

Similar Threads

2
Lizzie May Caption Contest
by Locutus | Aug 4th, 2014
35
Reading any good books lately?
by AnnaG | Mar 2nd, 2010