spaminator
Oklahoma woman accused of starving kids, feeding them dogs feces
Associated Press
Published:
April 20, 2019
Updated:
April 20, 2019 3:44 PM EDT
(Getty Images)
JAY, Okla. — An Oklahoma mother has been charged with child neglect, accused of starving her children and feeding them dog feces.
The Tulsa World reports that 34-year-old Mary Elizabeth Moore was charged in Delaware County court this month.
The children, aged 5 and 3, are severely malnourished and have been placed on a special diet with nasal feeding tubes. They are in state custody.
An affidavit says the older child told Department of Human Services workers that she ate dog feces. The arresting officer noted the child had parasitic pinworms.
The girl also told investigators that her mother’s boyfriend “throws bottles” at her younger sibling.
Story continues below
This advertisement has not loaded yet,
but your article continues below.
The affidavit says Moore denied starving her children and feeding them dog feces. Her court-appointed attorney, Lee Griffin, didn’t immediately return a phone call Saturday seeking comment.
http://tulsaworld.com/news/local/cri...166255410.html
http://torontosun.com/news/crime/okl...hem-dogs-feces

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by spaminator View Post

Oklahoma woman accused of starving kids, feeding them dogs feces
Associated Press
Published:
April 20, 2019
Updated:
April 20, 2019 3:44 PM EDT
(Getty Images)
JAY, Okla. — An Oklahoma mother has been charged with child neglect, accused of starving her children and feeding them dog feces.
The Tulsa World reports that 34-year-old Mary Elizabeth Moore was charged in Delaware County court this month.
The children, aged 5 and 3, are severely malnourished and have been placed on a special diet with nasal feeding tubes. They are in state custody.
An affidavit says the older child told Department of Human Services workers that she ate dog feces. The arresting officer noted the child had parasitic pinworms.
The girl also told investigators that her mother’s boyfriend “throws bottles” at her younger sibling.
Story continues below
This advertisement has not loaded yet,
but your article continues below.
The affidavit says Moore denied starving her children and feeding them dog feces. Her court-appointed attorney, Lee Griffin, didn’t immediately return a phone call Saturday seeking comment.
http://tulsaworld.com/news/local/cri...166255410.html
http://torontosun.com/news/crime/okl...hem-dogs-feces

You really have to wonder about the effect of hallucinogenic drugs on the human gene pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And clearly the LIE-beral idea that we should legalize all hard drugs such a heroin and allow govt to dispense clean safe doses WILL NOT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all- as we have seen in the past- govt has issued "clean safe doses" of Methadone and addicts have simply registered at multiple clinics and illegally upped their dosage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE already have MORE DRUG ADDLED LOONS in our society than we can deal with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider:

Here is yet another article illustrating yet again why cops are entitled to think the public are mostly untreated LUNATICS. With some comments of my own in brackets):

Child forced to brush teeth with cat feces: Cops

Associated Press. Published: October 31, 2017. Updated:
October 31, 2017 9:00 AM EDT. Filed Under:
Toronto SUN News Crime

SAN ANTONIO — Investigators say a San Antonio-area couple punished their three young children by forcing one to brush her teeth with cat feces, using a shock collar as punishment and beating them with a thorny switch.

(I guess the title says it all?)

Thirty-two-year-old James Chalkley and 22-year-old Cheyanne Chalkley were being held Tuesday on charges of injury to a child. James Chalkley is the father of a 3-year-old boy and two girls who are 5 and 10. Cheyanne Chalkley is their stepmother.

Arrest warrants show a teacher noticed bruising on the 5-year-old in September. Investigators say interviews with child-protective workers revealed the extent of their punishments.

The 5-year-old told authorities that her father used a dog’s shock collar on her that left green marks on her skin.

Jail records indicate no attorneys have been appointed for the Chalkleys.

(NO attorney for these knuckleheads? Would YOU want to stand up in court and defend people like these? And you also have to wonder how much influence things like drugs and alcohol played in this mess?)

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

You really have to wonder about the effect of hallucinogenic drugs on the human gene pool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, that is your problem. It all makes sense now.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

So, that is your problem. It all makes sense now.

POOR CLIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

How desperately you search and fail...........................................

to find something to distract the Cdn news media form the SAD spectacle of native suicides and general drunkenness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will agree that the spectacle of native kids "huffing" gas, glue and assorted aerosols is a horrible thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But maybe the moral of the kids would be a little higher if they DID NOT have morons like you whispering poisoned bullsh+t into their ears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

And as I have said before................................

it is generally NOT natives living in cities that have such troubles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS ALWAYS the natives living on reserves that have the most and biggest problems!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clearly the reserve system is BROKEN and the evidence is CLEARLY seen in the regular reports of violence, spousal abuse and suicides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus your efforts to EXPAND a FAILED SYSTEM are making things WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

I stand by my statement that the best thing that could happen to the residents of Kashechewan reserve is that they be flown out to Thunder Bay to avoid the regular spring flooding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And then govt simply FORGETS to to fly them back to Kash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wise
I don't think the Oklahoma woman fed the child feces. Probably the child was hungry and decided to eat it. You know how young children would stick anything into their mouths. Brushing teeth with cat feces is pretty disturbing, though. That being said, I guess it doesn't take much brains to actually have a child - just ejaculate inside the woman and after a while she gives birth. Some parents are really the worst.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by Wise View Post

I don't think the Oklahoma woman fed the child feces. Probably the child was hungry and decided to eat it. You know how young children would stick anything into their mouths. Brushing teeth with cat feces is pretty disturbing, though. That being said, I guess it doesn't take much brains to actually have a child - just ejaculate inside the woman and after a while she gives birth. Some parents are really the worst.

Oh Wise.....................you are NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you start your post by stating "I dont think"............................................ ...

and then you proceed to demonstrate THAT YOU DID NOT THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you did not READ the post fully either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

its a police report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Why would cops make up crap like that?????????????????????????????????????????

Here is another article explaining yet again why cops tend to assume the general pubic are potentially lethal loons. With some comments of my own in brackets):

She beat, shaved kids' heads over ice cream: Cops

By Brad Hunter. Published: October 31, 2017. Updated: October 31, 2017 5:06 PM EDT

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ Weird

Priscilla Zapata allegedly beat and shaved the heads of four children who ate her tub of ice cream. CANYON COUNTY SHERIFFS

Don’t get between Priscilla Zapata and her tub of ice cream. When the 26-year discovered four children had devoured her ice cream, Zapata told her sister that she “lost it”.

Two alleged female victims told cops the tubby terror used a wet belt to pummel them. One girl said Zapata hit her “everywhere” and the child was “hurting all day.”

The alleged ice cream crazy is also accused of shoving the kids’ faces into what was left of the tub and then shaving their heads. Zapata allegedly grabbed one girl by the throat and lifted her off the ground.

“[I] felt like I was going to die,” the child told police, adding that it was “like I was already dead.” Two boys gave police the similar scoop.

Priscilla Zapata, 26, is charged with four counts of felony injury to a child for the alleged July 18 incident. She is behind bars in Canyon County Jail.

“When we have serious allegations like these, we don’t ever want to rush the investigation. These things take time to complete,” Joe Decker, Canyon County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson, told People.

(Uh-huh. One does not want to simply lock the woman up as a lunatic! She has to have a chance to show some semblance of sanity at some point?)

taxslave

They probably wouldn't. They mostly just wright what they are told. However with a little help from social workers kids will. Remember the daycare case in Canada a number of years ago? All the stories about satanic practices was bullshit cultivated by kids immagination and social workers with a program.

spilledthebeer
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

They probably wouldn't. They mostly just wright what they are told. However with a little help from social workers kids will. Remember the daycare case in Canada a number of years ago? All the stories about satanic practices was bullshit cultivated by kids immagination and social workers with a program.

Oh yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The usual LIE-beral SH+T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

LIE-berals insist that cops are useful, reliable and helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until they say something that LIE-berals dont like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

At which point LIE-berals want to paint cops and vindictive little Nazis..................................

simply for DISAGREEING with LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

It is LIE-beals that create the fictions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To dramatize their selfish policies for the sake of the bigoted, the clueless and the greedy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is another article illustrating just why cops assume all members of the public should be treated as dangerous loons until proven otherwise! With some comments of my own in brackets):

Toddler thrown from car during fight between parents: Cops

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. FIRST POSTED: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2017 11:41 AM EDT | UPDATED: WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2017 11:59 AM EDT

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A 1-year-old boy is in extremely critical condition at a Tennessee hospital after police say he was thrown from a vehicle during a fight between his parents.

Maj. Stephen Oliver with Memphis Police Felony Response unit told The Commercial Appeal that the child’s parents have been detained, but no charges have been filed.

News media reported that officers responded Wednesday around 3 a.m. to a call of shots fired at an apartment building. When police arrived, they found a shot had been fired at a Honda Accord and that the child had somehow been thrown from the vehicle.

Police said no one was hit by gunfire.

Oliver said witnesses are being interviewed and the investigation is ongoing.

(Yeah, I will just bet there is ongoing investigation! And at some point there may just be a sanity hearing for at least one of the parents as well! I have said it before and will again: it is LIE-berals who are not supplying the mental health treatment that these people need! And it is cops who are forced to deal with these crazy people- without adequate resources- which LIE-berals also deny!)