NY Man Evicted From Parents' Home Calls 911 on Person Who Called Him a 'Loser'

petros
+1
The 30-year-old upstate New York man who was evicted from his parents' home says he's OK being the punchline of jokes as he prepares to move by the legal deadline.

Michael Rotondo was ordered to move out of his parents' home in Camillus on Friday. The Post-Standard of Syracuse reports Rotondo called 911 on Tuesday, saying a person had called his phone from a restricted number to call him a "loser."

"I can't have my phone getting jammed up with nonsense like that," Rotondo said as police responded to his complaint. "I can't have that happen."

Rotondo says he spent the weekend getting ready to move by going to Lowe's to buy boxes for packing. He says he was offered free packing supplies by a good Samaritan, but turned her down - saying it didn't feel right.

He was also paid $3,000 to appear on conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' radio and YouTube show, Infowars. He also got a job offer from Villa Italian Kitchen, a pizza chain that operates across the country.

Rotondo says he'll move everything into a self-storage unit, and then look for a place.

Copyright Associated Press / NBC New York

Twin_Moose
+2
#2  Top Rated Post
He probably called the reporter first to keep himself relevant and they wrote that he called 911 Lol

Hoof Hearted
+1
The poster boy for the Millennial generation.

Cliffy
+1
Every generation bad mouths the generation that follows it, but be careful as they will be the ones taking care of you when you are too infirm to take care of yourself.

Danbones
Hey! Rocco!
Yeah, Boss!
Send a couple of meat eating robots over to take care of dem old folks...

Yeah, just the unfirm ones...dis time...Muahahahahahahaaa ha

We'll recycle the opiates in their blood and sell it to some kids down at the school yard.
Last edited by Danbones; Jun 1st, 2018 at 05:47 PM..

petros
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoof Hearted View Post

The poster boy for the Millennial generation.

He'll end up in a "safe tent" in a State Park until winter sets in.

30 years old and only has 3 grand to his name?

Yup, he is a Loser.

Danbones
Naw, dead kids in flint michigan..now those are losers.

darkbeaver
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

Every generation bad mouths the generation that follows it, but be careful as they will be the ones taking care of you when you are too infirm to take care of yourself.

Ain,t that the truth Cliffy! That,s all young people are good for.

Jinentonix
Quote:

"I can't have my phone getting jammed up with nonsense like that," Rotondo said as police responded to his complaint. "I can't have that happen."

Oh for sure, because he's obviously a real go-getter.