What's Trump Done Now?

Danbones
Free Thinker
Jeepers, some people who cants read unsist on miss doing its anyway...

Both leaders see a better way of doing things, but one bargains from strength, and Kim knows nuclear armed countries don't seem to get invaded, they get traded with.

Walter
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

Maybe, Donald blinked.

Yeah, right. Like he’s ever blinked on anything political since June 16, 2015. Art of the deal. MAGA

taxslave
Free Thinker
Most probably they had a long cocking contest and neither one could make the minimum length to qualify.

Walter
Trump has taunted and tortured Kim Jong-un into blinking first | Daily Mail Online

Hoid
+1 / -1
these two winners in one room may cause a critical stupidity mass to form. they may create their own black hole of d'uh

EagleSmack
+1
All kinds of prog rage.

petros
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmack View Post

All kinds of prog rage.

You'd think they want to rekindle the cold war or something.

EagleSmack
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by petros View Post

You'd think they want to rekindle the cold war or something.

I was thinking the same thing! On NPR they were all bent out of shape about the upcoming Trump-Jong Summit. It's as if they prefer a war on the peninsular over yet another Trump success.

petros
65th Anniversary party.

JLM
No Party Affiliation
+3 / -1
I've noticed lately that Trump is acting very Presidential and intelligent................he has a weird way of negotiating that seems to be working.

Curious Cdn
Conservative
+2 / -1
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Yeah, right. Like he’s ever blinked on anything political since June 16, 2015. Art of the deal. MAGA

He flip-flops like Dollarama slippers. MAGA, my ass.

EagleSmack
+4
Triggered eh?

JLM
No Party Affiliation
Quote: Originally Posted by Curious Cdn View Post

He flip-flops like Dollarama slippers. MAGA, my ass.

I notice this post already has a well deserved "Red".

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1

Walter
VIDEO: Trump Rips Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd "He's a Sleepy Son of a Bitch, I Tell You"

OpposingDigit
+2
I have mention several times within these forums that March 25th is the day that the U.S. economy takes a huge hit because that is when China opens up it's Gold backed Yuan oil exchange.

Then today, I learned that Trump has now chosen March 25th for when the tariffs come into effect.

This had to be intentional. Either an attempt to control the news cycle that day, or to explain away the economic turmoil.

Ocean Breeze
Free Thinker
Quote: Originally Posted by Cliffy View Post

All are available at your nearest 24 hr drug store. No need to phone ahead

Walter
Replace Rommel with Trump.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AJXKVOxqkWM

taxslave
Free Thinker
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze View Post

All are available at your nearest 24 hr drug store. No need to phone ahead

As it should be. Since criminals can buy illegal guns 24/7 it is only right that law abiding citizens can protect themselves.

Walter
+1
Brilliant choice.
Trump FIRES his national security advisor H.R. McMaster and brings in Bush's U.N. ambassador John Bolton in another White House shake-up
Trump FIRES his national security advisor H.R. McMaster | Daily Mail Online

Hoid
Hannity must have been busy.

Murphy
Conservative

Brilliant choice.
Trump FIRES his national security advisor H.R. McMaster and brings in Bush's U.N. ambassador John Bolton in another White House shake-up
Trump FIRES his national security advisor H.R. McMaster | Daily Mail Online

Someone with experience. I thought people might like a link to find out what a security advisor does.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...(United_States)

Walter
Trump disappointed a lot of his supporters today by signing the budget, we’ll see what the fallout will be.

Hoid
He'll do as he's told.

Murphy
Conservative
+1

Trump disappointed a lot of his supporters today by signing the budget, we’ll see what the fallout will be.

That's going to happen. It's impossible to please everyone all the time.

Cliffy
Free Thinker
+1
Found a picture of Smurphy and Wally...

Murphy
Conservative
Jealousy, Cliffy? I thought that you were just improperly medicated and not very bright. I get to add another thing to your list of problems.

Cry for us. We want to see tears.

Cliffy
Free Thinker

Murphy
Conservative
You hate your life. We see that in your posts. It's too late for you, but at least the forum allows you a place to try and be meaningful. Sadly, you don't do well at that either.

Get angry and post another FB picture for us.

Hoid
Bolton revealed as leading the Trump's super PAC that hired Cambridge analytics.

It all starts to make sense